main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Colosseum: The Arena

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Dec 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    OOC: I might ask how a face could be contrived with shock? Perhaps you meant contorted. In any case, I wouldn't be.

The razor bug sped towards the Emperor, and he aimed his salvo at the creature--which dropped dead.

He grabbed the amphistaff with the Force and arched the weapon out of line with Jello, and also out of line with the lightsaber seeking the Vong...

TAG: Y_C

2. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    Yomin... quite mad at this point, pulled a coufee out, and feinted towards the sadistic infidel waste. As he ran forward, the infidel's blade swung down to hit him, but Yomin rolled and ran a few meters from the Emperor, which triggered a trap, releasing an ion cannon, which began firing at both Yomin and the Emperor. Yomin dodged it, staying inches in front of the devastating beam, then backflipped and climbed a small incline near him...

Tag: Jello

3. Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Rogue_Squad_Leader- Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    count me in

Name: Apaze Tread
    Nickname: the great one
    Species: human
    Appearance
    ---Height: 6ft 0in
    ---Weight: 168lbs
    ---Eye Color: brown
    ---Hair Color: brown
    ---Skin/Fur Color: tan
    ---Other: sideburns

Personality Traits: highly intelligent and fast thinker

Habits: fighting

Strengths
    ---Agility: above average
    ---Brawn: Above average
    ---Intelligence: average
    ---Speed: above average

Talents: martial arts, wordsman, an skilled in over 1000 hand 2 hand combat techniques

The Force:
    ---Yes or No?:yes
    ---Sith, Jedi, or Rogue: Jedi
    ---# of Lightsabers: 1
    ---Lightsaber(s) Type: single
    ---Lightsaber Color: blue
    ---Force Rank: master
    ---Force Abilities: (able to slow down time, force healing
    ---Force Weakness: lightning

Weapons: lightsabe, a knife similar to boot knife in ankle and one on wrist

History: raised s a bounty hunter trained in almost every hand 2 han combat ever jedi et te ultimate challenege

4. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    The ion cannon was they key. He could absorb the energy from it, but he had a more direct plan in mind. He moved out the of the cannon's firing arc, and while it turned to track him he used TK to damage the capacitor. It made a nice explosion for the Yuuzhan Vong to get hit by...

5. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    Yomin flew back, the fire enfulging him, but his armor kept him safe as he flew into another trap, a huge tree with shielding on it, with yslamari filling the branches, and blasters randomly firing from it. The first shot slammed into Yomin's arm, snapping it back, nearly breaking it...

Tag: Jello

6. Darth_Sephroth

Darth_Sephroth Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2002
    ..a hand reaches down to help up yomin,
    and offers his assistance....

[]::::::[}>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    (lightsabre^)

7. Darth_Sephroth

Apr 25, 2002
    "I AM HERE TO PROTECT THE EMPEROR!,
    SO IF YOU WANT SOME,COME AND GET IT!

8. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    Jade walked up to Darth_Sephroth and said I accept your challange, She ingites her double bladed-green lightsaber

9. Darth_Sephroth

Apr 25, 2002
    sephroth faces jade and get into ready stance...

[]::::[face_love]{}>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    (lightsaber^)

10. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    The Emperor extended his TK to help snap the Yuuzhan Vong's back, but realized his Force tendrils were blank. A blaster shot from behind the tree wizzed past his face. He looked at the Yuuzhan Vong's form, and realized it was not worth his time to drag it out. He'd best finish it now.

He put his lightsaber into en guarde position, and gestured for the Vong to attack.

11. Veng_Commando

Veng_Commando Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2001
    I wanna play! Can I use my own species?[its not uberpowerful]

Name: Rulund
    Nickname: none
    Species: Meedivil here's its stats[search!]

Appearance
    ---Height: 1.97 meters
    ---Weight: 500 kilograms
    ---Eye Color: pure white
    ---Hair Color: no hair
    ---Skin/Fur/scale Color: shaded gray
    ---Other: nothing else, cept pants.

Personality Traits: Has a code of honour but is extremely brutal

Habits: Honours his foes with a salute, crossing his arms on his chest and unsheathing his claws.

Strengths
    ---Agility: below average
    ---Brawn: above average
    ---Intelligence: Average,
    ---Speed: Above-Average

Talents: good sowards man

Weapons: two claws coming from the back of his hand, bioenginerred to have a clitoris core[lightsabres can't vut through it]

History: A great man back on his home planet, he went off in search of adventure, riches, women, fun, women, fights, women...
    He finds it not up to the standards he thought the rest of that galaxy would be.

12. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    OCC: Well, my opponent went somewhere. So I'll accept your challenge, Veng. I think orginal species are accepted, because mine was.

13. Darth_Sephroth

Apr 25, 2002
    well what are you waiting for ATTACK me!
    *kricks his neck and says:*lets rock!... *runs at opponent and swings for oponents shoulder.....*

14. Veng_Commando

Oct 26, 2001
    Fine then:

Ruuland drops from the areana sides and salutes Neon Star. "I will fight theee"

He charges at incredible speed with his left claw xtened as to decapitate Neon.

15. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    OOC: My character here is Aidan. I'll just repost her bio.

Name: Aidan
    Nickname: Fire Cat
    Species: Jagaar (Black cat like creature that stands on two feet, has human like hands and feet.) (Are we allowed to have non but made for SW species in here?)

Appearance
    ---Height: 6'9
    ---Weight: 112
    ---Eye Color: green
    ---Hair Color: black
    ---Skin/Fur Color: black
    ---Other: None

Personality Traits: intelligent, implusive at times, sneaky when she wants to be

Habits: Makes snide remarks at times.

Strengths
    ---Agility: Above-Average
    ---Brawn: Average
    ---Intelligence: Above-Average
    ---Speed: Above-Average

Talents: Hand to hand fighting

The Force:
    ---No

Weapons: Claws, Gravera (A four connected bladed weapon, very deadly, very hard to control at times.)
    History: Trained by her older sister, she is the fifteenth child of her family. She is a trained warrior, and is skilled in most styles of combat.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Aidan ducked and brought Gravera to block, spinning it to create a shield of blades.

16. Veng_Commando

Oct 26, 2001
    Slowly Ruuland turns and unsheaths his other claw. He charges but instead of attack jumps over Aiden [lizards can jump really high].

17. Darth_Sephroth

Apr 25, 2002
    fine ill just meditate here until anyone wants to fight me

18. Yun-Yuuzhan

Yun-Yuuzhan Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 9, 2001
    Up! Some of you infidels come and kill each other. Be my guest.

19. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Up! I'll fight someone.

20. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo2

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2000
    I'll fight you since I have nothing else to do at the moment! Die! Jello!

Mitth stood atop of the arena wall and gazed down at Grand Admiral Jello. "It has been a long time since we have set foot in this place." He said, leaping down to the floor to face Jello.

"Indeed." Jello replied calmly.

"I owe you a great deal of pain after what you and Thrawn had done to me." Mitth snarled and pulled his knife free. "The terms, Jello, are these: You can have a knife or use your own fists and/or feet to fight. The only protection you shall have is body armor, no Quantam Crystal armor, or a physical shield like the ancients of long ago used."

The High General circled Jello, waiting for his answer, twirling his knife in his hand in a display of elegant skill.

21. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Jello ignited his lightsaber. He lacked Force abilities, but he was skilled at fencing all the same.

He gestured Mitth forward

22. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo2

Nov 1, 2000
    Mitth noticably frowned as soon as the lightsaber was ignited. Lightsabers...of all things he uses a lightsaber! Now where is that Phrik sword! His crimson eyes flick to the left and right, looking for the phrik sword that he had used in previous fights. There it was, lodged between to vertebre of a rotting rancor's spine.

Quickly Mitth ran wide around Jello, avoiding his lightsaber and went straight for the phrik sword. He wrinkled his nose at the rotting corpse as he climbed up onto the rancor and pulled the blade free.

"Somebody needs to clean this place up." Mitth commented as he waved his hand across his face through air to wave the stench away. He had a sudden strange urge to hold his sword above his head and yell in a booming voice; "I have the power!"

He leapt back down and charged Jello, his phrik sword held in a high guard position.

23. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Jello looked at the sword warily. Mitth obviously knew better than to use any substance against a lightsaber.

Jello used a nearly standard en garde position, and waited for Mitth.

24. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo2

Nov 1, 2000
    Mitth fiented high with his weapon then added a kick toward Jello's stomach.

25. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Jello took the kick and used its momentum to fall to the floor and sweep his leg under Mitth, ready to slash him as he fell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.