1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Colosseum: The Arena

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Dec 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo2 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Mitth leapt over Jello's sweeping leg and back out of the lightsaber's range. He held his weapon up defensively
  2. GrandAdmiralJello Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque

Manager
    star 10
    Jello kicked dirt in Mitth's eyes and smacked him along the back on his spinal cord
  3. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo2 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Mitth rubbed the dirt from his eyes and then felt a solid force impact against his back. He cried out as his legs collapsed from underneath him. He could not feel the lower half of his body and immediately understood that the move Jello implimented on him had paralyzed him waist down.

The commando rolled onto his back and pulled out his knife and stabbed at Jello's booted foot while using his phrik sword to stab upward into the man's stomach. He may not be able to walk, but he was no where near defenseless yet.
  4. GrandAdmiralJello Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque

Manager
    star 10
    Jello reflexively moved back after being stabbed.

He hopped around on one foot, "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!!"

Mitth just blinked at him, and Jello eventually regained his senses.

"argh, take this!"

Jello tossed a spoon into Mitth's eyes.
  5. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo2 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Mitth rolled onto his side, avoiding the spoon. He then finished the roll until he was on his stomach. Using his upper body strength he moved away from Jello a few feet before rolling onto his back again and brandishing his sword.

"You know, for someone who spends most of his time using others to fight for him, you've certainly made an impression on me." Mitth complimented. "The geltin Emperor can indeed fight and stand his own ground."
  6. GrandAdmiralJello Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque

Manager
    star 10

"What, you thought that I was a flabby desk person?"

Jello twisted his lightsaber around and grabbed a bag of spoons. He tossed a cloud of them at Mitth, and at least one of them triggered a blaster trap.

The cannon tracked Mitth and Jello charged in, ready to slice at the distracted warrior.

7. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo2 Jedi Knight

star 1
    There was nothing Mitth could do against the blaster cannon. All he could do was let his armor take the attack and pray that it held, which wouldn't be for very long.

He saw Jello approach and try to slice into him with his lightsaber. Mitth brought up his phrik sword to block and used his knife to stab at Jello's leg.

"Appearances can be deceiving, it seems." Mitth replied.
  8. GrandAdmiralJello Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque

Manager
    star 10
    Jello took the stab and tolerated the pain from it. He stepped on a spoon that flung into Mitth's face, and used the distraction to elbow his nose.

He jumped back and returned to en garde
  9. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo2 Jedi Knight

star 1
    His armor was beginning to fail as he felt as searing pain in his back. Mitth rolled around to face the blaster cannon and flicked his knife into the barrel. The weapon overloaded from the built up energy and exploded into pieces. Sharpnel flew everywhere and Mitth curled up into a ball and covered his head.
  10. GrandAdmiralJello Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque

Manager
    star 10

"This sucks," observed Jello bluntly.

Jello faced away from the cannon and minimized his cross section by placing himself on the floor.

After that he faced the other warrior and removed an egg from his pocket.

Mitth stared at him quizzically, "You gonna fry that egg with your spoon and lightsaber?"

Jello shook his head. He dropped the egg, and out hatched a green creature.

"Meet Yoshi"
  11. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo2 Jedi Knight

star 1
    "Firs Nithrak and Pikachu, now you with Yoshi? What next? PoT and the Powerpuff Girls?" Mitth said sardonically as he watched the green lizard warily. He crawled away toward the destroyed cannon on his elbows.
  12. GrandAdmiralJello Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque

Manager
    star 10

Jello made a rude gesture and then hopped on Yoshi's back.

The creature reared and charged at Mitth and ate Mitth
  13. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo2 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Before Yoshi could even open its mouth, Mitth stabbed it in the chest with his phrik sword
  14. GrandAdmiralJello Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque

Manager
    star 10

Jello blinked. "Idiot! Don't you know that Yoshi's explode!?"

Yoshi exploded in a gigantic eruption that blasted through the entire chamber.
  15. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
  16. GrandAdmiralJello Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque

Manager
    star 10
    Little did Jello know... but Yoshi was filled with water. The explosion did nothing but get the two fighters wet.
  17. nithrak_tewl Jedi Master

star 4
    Nithrak enters, and promptly orders Pikachu to use a lightning bolt attack, which is amplified by the water on Mitth and Jello.
  18. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    "Ow" Mitth said and passed out. Pit droids came out and dragged him out of the arena. Hours later, he walked back in brand new save a couple visible scars here and there.

"Alright...First thing first." Pulls out a remote and points it at Jello. "You suck as a fighter, stick to your space battles and leave the real fights to the real men and warriors." A light surrounds Jello and he begins to decintigrate and disappear in a flash of blue light. Jello later finds himself on the bridge of the Vindicator above Coruscant.

"I'll have to admit, the Trekkies do have some advantages in technology." Mitth commented before making the remote disappear. He turns his gaze to Nithrak, his arch-nemesis and equal in combat.

"Been a while." Mitth cracked his neck and stretched his limbs to loosen up and get rid of the creaks in his bones and muscles. "I haven't fought in hand to hand combat in ages...

"Shall we dance once again like old times, Warmaster's Whore?" Mitth taunted and pulled out the phrik sword from his back and held it in a high guard position.
  19. nithrak_tewl Jedi Master

star 4
    Nithrak shrugged off his robeskin and commanded his amphistaff to slither into his hand.

Flexing his own muscles, Nithrak was rewarded with a chorus of pops and snaps as tendons and ligaments readied for battle.

"Let's see how much you've forgotten since the last time I gave you a lesson." Said Nithrak.

With a quick twirl of his amphistaff, Nithrak dashed towards Mitth.
  20. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Mitth charged the Yuuzhan Vong warrior and at the last moment he lunged forward, crouching and slashing low with his phrik blade. Nithrak Tewl elegantly leapt over the attack and twirled around to meet his foe who now stood facing the other again.

"So now its cleaving my legs off, is it?" Nithrak rhetorically asked. "First my throat now my legs." He shook his scarred head.

"You want me to cut your throat again? Be my pleasure." Mitth replied and stabbed for Nithrak's throat.
  21. nithrak_tewl Jedi Master

star 4
    Nithrak twirled away from the jab and slammed his amphistaff into the side of Mitth's leg.

Instead of knocking the imperial to his back though, the impact caused the amphistaff to nearly wrench itself from Nithrak's hands.

Nithrak disengaged and pointed with a surprised expression at Mitth's legs.

"Cortosis steel, whoremaster. Largely thanks to you." replied Mitth.

Nithrak dodged a right cross and loosed a shot at Mitth's ribs, which the Imperial deflected.

Nithrak stepped away and pointed at a gruesome thatchwork of scars on his neck.

"I've been properly repaid, Infidel."

Nithrak slashed the razor sharp tail of his amphistaff at Mitth's head.
  22. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    "Repaid not enough!" Mitth shot back as he ducked beneath Nithrak's slice. With his cybernetic leg he kicked out for the other's knees in a sweeping move.

Nithrak fell onto his back but turned the momentum of the fault into a roll until he was once again back on his feet. He leapt forward, his staff going limp, and swung his weapon around to whip at the General.

Mitth raised his phrik sword up to block, the snake like weapon wrapped around the blade and the head latched onto it. Then to Mitth's surprise his weapon was yanked out of his hands and tossed back several meters.

Unarmed and a lashing amphistaff coming after him, Mitth retreated. "Impressive move, Nithrak." He complimented as he backed away.

"I thought so myself, a pity I never thought of it before." Nithrak replied, grinning maliciously.

"That's because you aren't very creative." Mitth retorted. "Unlike me..." He trailed off as his foot stepped on something that gave way. Immediatly he knew what he had done and spun around to face whatever new trap he had spung.

But there was nothing.

Frowning Mitth ducked beneath an attack that would have taken his head and narrowed his eyes. "Stop."

"Surrendering?" Nithrak said in a confused and disappointed voice, but he did relent in his attack as Mitth crouched with his back facing him. But he cautiously and suspiciously watched the Chiss for any sneak attack.

"No you idiot. I triggered something, but..." He paused. He thought he saw something on the far side of the arena. But whatever it was, it was no longer there. Then without warning something slammed into him, flipping him off his feet and over so that he now layed sprawled face done on the arena floor.

"What in the name of the Gods was that!!" Nithrak cried in alarm, backing away and looking around frantically for the source of whatever had attacked Mitth. He did not get to complete his scrutiny of the arena before he found himself on the floor spitting out sand.

Mitth groaned and squirmed in his position. He glanced up to see a figure several meters in front of him suddenly appear. It was tall and a bio-tech organic. Machinery seemed to dominate the entire right portion of its body and the whole of its head. It was crimson in color with black defining the joints and the major muscles of its body. Claws defined its hands and feet. It had a long thick tail extending from its rear. A mechanical short snout with razor sharp fangs, crimson illuminating orbs peered out from its eyesockets and spikes ran down from the top back to the neck, defined its head. It was unarmed but from the way Mitth felt, he knew the thing had enourmous strength.

Then it was gone.

It had disappeared into thin air.

So thats why I didn't see it coming! He thought as he slowly pulled himself together. It has a built in cloaking device!! Mitth stood and glanced over his shoulder to stare at Nithrak. The thing had the Yuuzhan Vong warrior by the throat.

"It's a Ka'moti THX-1138 BioTech Assassin (BTA)!" Mitth declared, finally recognizing the creature. There were only two places the BTA existed, the Unknown Regions and a store house of the Emperor's. In the Unknown Regions; the Ka'moti, a race much like the Yuuzhan Vong but less at the same time, created the creature that now assaulted them. The Ka'moti would take their best warriors and turn them into these half machine, half organic assassins and send them after specific targets or sometimes just to cause chaos among the enemy. He had run into quite a few of them over the years during the Great War with the Ka'moti.

The BTA tossed Nithrak aside as it registered the presence of a Chiss nearby again. Mitth braced himself for the attack that was to come. He wished he had some infared goggles.

Seconds later, Mitth landed right next to Nithrak.

"Nice going, Mitthy." Nithrak spat and punched Mitth in the shoulder. "Now how do we defeat what we can not see?"

"I'm thinking." Mitth groaned.
  23. Jace_Halycron Jedi Master

star 4
  24. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    "I'm thinking." Mitth had said as his crimson eyes scanned the arena for a glimpse of the BTA. He noticed something to his right and looked.

"There!" He pointed at the ground. In the sand were foot prints of a large creature forming as it walked. "It's coming this way!"
  25. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.