main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Colosseum: The Arena

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Dec 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Gon_Jinnobi

Obi-Gon_Jinnobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 16, 2001
    Sealon, seeing his moment to strike, rushes forward with the Jedi power of super speed. Double blades twirling, he slices at the Vong and his opponent...

2. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    OOC: No problem with the long post. Prepare to die Nithrak!

IC:

Mitth was enormously amused at Nithrak's display of lack of self control as the alien savagely attacked the Darktrooper. He smiled when the warrior ripped away the droids primary weapon and began hacking at it. That should taint him for sure. He thought and strode over to the scrape heep of metal and exhausted Yuuzhan Vong.

Mitth knelt down and picked up the blade and brandished it like a sword. Now he was evenly armed with Nithrak. "Tired?" He scoffed at the warrior. "Don't be, I'm not done with you just yet, Shamed One."

"What?" Nithrak stood on his feet quickly.

"You heard me. Now let us dance." With that Mitth lunged forward to cleave Nithrak in two.

3. nithrak_tewl

nithrak_tewl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Nithrak brought his Amphistaff up and blocked Mitthy's blow, and lashed out with a kick that sent the Imperial sprawling backwards.

"Listen carefully infidel, you may be able to distract me with mechanicals, but you are wasting your time if you think you can shatter my pride. I have proven myself worthy to the gods more times than you could imagine. And besides, even if I was a shamed one, I would still be more of a warrior than you!"

Mitthy leapt to his feet and brought his blade up to an en garde position.

"Prove it, then." said the infidel.

"As you wish." replied Nithrak as he leapt at Mitthy, Amphistaff held high over his head.

But in a blur of motion, a Jeedai stepped between the Nithrak and Mitthy and Nithrak went sprawling as a lightsaber cracked against his armor.

"Jeedai, you will die as well."

EDIT: OOC: sorry obi_gon, almost missed your post!

4. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Edit: Crap! And I just had the perfect scene!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. nithrak_tewl

May 23, 2001
    Is he coming back? I'll pm him, cause this is getting interesting.

6. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Mitth stared at the Jedi in shock and then anger. "Stay out of this Jedi! This is our fight!" He declared.

7. nithrak_tewl

May 23, 2001
    Nithrak now found himself in an odd position. The Jeedai could conceivably kill Mitthy, but Nithrak wanted that distinction for himself, which meant he would actually have to defend the Imperial. Jeedai were cunning warriors though, and would require much of Nithrak's attention, and he had no doubt that Mitthy would take advantage of his distraction and knife him in the back.

Still, their would be great honor if hey could slay a Jeedai AND Mitthy...

Nithrak raised his Amphistaff and began to edge between Mitthy and the Jeedai

8. Obi-Gon_Jinnobi

Nov 16, 2001
    The two foes stood before him.

"Now's my chance," he said.

Raising his double-bladed saber above his head, he brought it down with a mighty blow directed to hit Nithrak...

He dodged it, though just barely.

"I must focus more," Sealon said to himself.

Behind him, Mitty whipped out his knife, shashing at the Old One.

But Sealon was to good. He caught Mitty's hand and pulled, useing the momentum to deliver a powerful kick to his chest.

"You chose to fight with one such as me? Then you will face the consequences...."

9. nithrak_tewl

May 23, 2001
    Nithrak swung his Amphistaff at the Jeedai, who quickly turned to the offensive with his dual blades.

Nithrak began to back away, and set off another trap. This time an Ion cannon began targeting and firing at the combatants.

10. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    OOC: [face_shocked] Me, stab you in the back?

IC:

Mitth stumbled away and refaced the Jedi. "I did not choose to fight you! You are interfering in a matter of honor, Jedi! You leave me no choice but to be rid of you!" Mitth lifted his sword up, glanced at it and then at the lightsaber then gave a exasperated sigh. How am I suppose to fight a Jedi with this?

Mitth was about voice a plan to Nithrak when he noticed the warrior was already thinking the same thing. He prepared himself for the trap that was to come and did not expect a Ion Cannon to appear. Since he too was in range of the weapon, that was dividing itself between three targets, he began to dodge the blasts and occasionally lucky enough to send one bolt richoching somewhere else.

OOC: Btw, Qui-Gon...you just used one 'ticket' in using Force Run. You only have one more shot with it until you either defeat all the oppenants or are defeated.

Um....I'll bbl oh in about 10 to 15 mins or so.....gotta go eat.

11. Obi-Gon_Jinnobi

Nov 16, 2001
    OOC: I didn't know! I mean, I didn't realize what that meant exactly. Oh well....

Sealon had been in much greater danger before. He had faced legions of thugs, space pirates, and outlaws before. The brutality of those, however, far exeeded what he saw in his opponents. He had seen his commerads tortured to death, chopped to pieces...literally. But his opponents he now face were equally as dangerous as his past foes, if not more. He knew this to be true.

Sealon could deflect blaster shots easily;this Ion Cannon wouldn't be any problem, either. If only he could get more room!

He shut of the twin blades and flicked on the single one. "Two is most certainly not better than one, in some cases, anyway."

And with that, he lunged at the Vong.

12. nithrak_tewl

May 23, 2001
    Nithrak backflipped away from the Jeedai, and then shoulder rolled under a high slash. As he came to his feet, Nithrak threw his coufee at the ion cannon and the blade jammed into the emmiter nozzle. When the weapon fired again, the entire thing exploded, and Nithrak's coufee with it.

The Yuuzhan Vong was still on his knees when the Jeedai struck again. This time Nithrak deflected the blow and scissor kicked his legs through the Jeedai's, sending him to his back. Nithrak stood quickly, but the Jeedai was on his feet again in the next instant.

Nithrak lunged at the Jeedai.

13. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    OOC: Gee we like to lunge alot dont we?

While Nithrak fought the Jedi, Mitth watched from a distance after the Ion cannon was destroyed. There was nothing he could do to fight the Jedi. He had no suitable weapon that was a match for a lightsaber and he certainly was not a Jedi himself.

It pained him to go ahead with an idea he had swirling in his mind but he swallowed his pride for the time being and called out to Nithrak. "Nithrak! See if you can get one of his lightsabers away. Give it to me and I can join in so we may return to our business once he is out of the way!"

14. nithrak_tewl

May 23, 2001
    "Sure thing infidel, why don't you sit back and have a cup of tea, it shouldn't be too difficult to strip the lightsaber off of a Jeedai!"

Unbelievable, these infidels

Nithrak spun his Amphistaff over his head and pressed the attack, looking for an opening to grab for one of the Jeedai's lightsabers.

15. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    OOC: lol! Damn now I cant think of a good retort...This is the most fun Ive had since "The Hunter & The Prey" thread.

IC:

Mitth made a face after Nithrak's sarcastic remark. If only he could find another trap that would be of some use against the Jedi. He sighed and glanced about for a way to distact the Jedi long enough so Nithrak can steal a lightsaber. There was nothing around except dirt and pieces of machinery and flesh.

The dirt! He bent down quickly and scooped up a handful of dirt and approached the Jedi cautiously, waiting for the right moment to act. The Jedi seemed to be too engrossed with his fight against the Yuuzhan Vong. He took that moment to act and leapt onto the Jedi's back, throwing the dirt into his face to blind him.

"Surprise surprise, Jedi!" Mitth gloated. "Now Nithrak!"

16. nithrak_tewl

May 23, 2001
    Nithrak turned so that his back was to the Jeedai's chest and grabbed the arm that held the lightsaber, bringing it down over his knee. The weapon dropped to the ground and shut off, and Nithrak kicked it towards Mitthy.

OOC: Gee, this guy hasn't been here for a while and now we've stolen one of his sabers...hope he's a good sport, and we'll have to be sure to give it back.

17. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    OCC: Bah! If he's dead I'm keeping this saber. :D

IC: Mitth leapts away but not fast enough as the Jedi swings his other saber behind him and ended up singeing the Chiss clothing and armor. "Bah! That was close." He exclaimed as he dove for the fallen lightsaber, grabbing it and igniting it once he was on his feet again.

"Now we are even, Jedi."

"No matter." Sealon replied, kicking Nithrak away from him after losing his lightsaber and rubbing the dirt out of his eyes.

OOC: I'm gonna wait until he posts again.

18. Fluke_Groundwalker

Fluke_Groundwalker Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 11, 2001
    Name: Falor Skithrop
    Nickname: Jedi Slayer
    Species: Human

Appearance
    ---Height: 6'5"
    ---Weight: 220 lbs.
    ---Eye Color: Red
    ---Hair Color: Black
    ---Skin/Fur Color: Tan
    ---Other: Scar on forehead; tattoo on each hand; goatee

Personality Traits: Quick to anger, very bad temper, no sense of humor, intelligent.

Habits: Bragging about killing Jedi

Strengths
    ---Agility: Average
    ---Brawn: Above average
    ---Intelligence: Genius
    ---Speed: Above average

Talents: Expert swordsman; trained in 18 forms of martial arts

The Force:
    ---Yes or No? Yes
    ---Sith, Jedi, or Rogue: Sith
    ---# of Lightsabers: 2
    ---Lightsaber(s) Type: 1 double-blade, 1 single-blade
    ---Lightsaber Color: Double-blade - 1 blade red, 1 blade [color=blue[/color]blue; Single-blade - Amethyst
    ---Force Rank: Sith Master
    ---Force Abilities: Telekinesis, energy absorption
    ---Force Weakness: Can't plant thoughts in other people's minds very good.

Weapons: 2 lightsabers

History: Trained by Darth Vader himself, Falor has grown to become one of the greatest Sith warriors ever. Very intelligent, and strong. But he is also quickly angred, has a bad temper, and completely lacks a sense of humor.

He is a ruthless killer. Few dare to get in his way.
    ---------------------------------------------
    I am ready to play.

19. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Character Profile Sheet

Character Profile Sheet must be filled completely to play

Name: Grand Admiral Jello
    Nickname: NONE
    Species: Human

Appearance
    ---Height: 5' 8''
    ---Weight: 137
    ---Eye Color: brown
    ---Hair Color: black
    ---Skin/Fur Color: lightish brownish
    ---Other: (scars, tattoos, goatee, beard, bad hair/fur cut) Nope

Personality Traits: Cool, calculating, moderated, and intelligent.

Habits: comments on others' faults
    Strengths
    ---Agility: Above-Average, Average, or Below-Average? above-average (Imperial combat taining)
    ---Brawn: Above-Average, Average, or Below-Average? average
    ---Intelligence: Extreme genius (Hey, I'm a Grand Admiral)
    ---Speed: above-average (hey, I'm a track star)

Talents: tactics, strategy, along with martial arts and self defense. (Trained to live)

The Force:
    ---Yes or No? Yes
    ---Sith, Jedi, or Rogue: not trained
    ---# of Lightsabers: one, Lord Vader's
    ---Lightsaber(s) Type: single
    ---Lightsaber Color:
    ---Force Rank: novice... nearly no skill---Force Abilities: very rarely gets some danger sense
    ---Force Weakness: no experience or power

Weapons: Lord Vader's lightsaber

History: Leader of the Galactic Empire following the Emperor and Lord Vader's death after Hoth.

Trained in extreme martial arts, and highly skilled in melee combat. Not a very good match for too many opponents at the same time. Has never fought a Jedi or Vong.

Grand Admiral Jello entered the area. It was an odd place, where foolish combat took place. Still, it would be good not to lose skills.

Nithrak and Mitty, mortal enemies, were combating on the other side on the arena. Knowing them both, the Grand Admiral decided it was best no to interfere. Anyone who did would be foolish.

He activated Lord Vader's blade, and waited for a challenge...

20. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    OOC: Nithrak and Mitty, mortal enemies, were combating on the other side on the arena. Knowing them both, the Grand Admiral decided it was best no to interfere. Anyone who did would be foolish.

I second that, my friend. *note to self* When starting places like the arena, be sure to put "Don't interfer in Nithrak's and Mitty's fights." as a rule.

21. nithrak_tewl

May 23, 2001
    Sealon stepped away from the two warriors and called his lightsaber. The Jeedai turned to leave, saying.

"You fought well, but it is foolish to die in casual combat...farewell"

Nithrak watched the Jeedai go, then turned back to Mitthy.

Then he noticed Jello across the room and had an idea.

Nithrak turned and ran at the Grand Admiral, screaming in his native tongue...

22. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Mitth was surprised that the lightsaber flew from his hand, but he no longer paid attention to that small detail as he caught sight of Nithrak's new target. "Admiral!"

Mitth chased after Nithrak with the Darktrooper blade in an attempt to intercept him.

OOC: Um...Jello isn't online anymore. He just left.

23. nithrak_tewl

May 23, 2001
    Nithrak had succeeded in his objective of getting Mitthy off guard, and stopped in his tracks, swinging his Amphistaff around at waist height, into the path of the oncoming Imperial.

OOC: Just me and you again then.

24. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    OOC: Yep...

IC:

Mitth tried to skid to a halt before he ended up impaled on the amphistaff. Instead he let his momentum carry him, twisting his body around as best he could and fall to the ground. But he could not avoid the weapon. Its razor sharp edges tore through the padding of his armor and sliced cleanly through the plastisteel armor beneath.

He landed with a grunt and placed his hand over his exposed flesh and pulled it away. Again he was bleeding and the pain hurt like hell. Stomachs were always the most sensitive part on a person besides the gentials. He glanced back up at Nithrak. "Nice..." He said and rolled out of the way from a downward thrust attack.

Mitth leapt to his feet and faced Nithrak again. "You know, you have gotten two strikes against me and I havent had a single one against you." Glances at the warriors leg armor. "And the droid doesnt count."

Mitth stabbed at Nithrak.

25. Fluke_Groundwalker

Fluke_Groundwalker Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 11, 2001
    *whistles* I'm here, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.