1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Colosseum: The Arena

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Dec 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: Well come and join in then

Edit: I gotta go now. We'll continue this tomorrow, Nithrak.
  2. nithrak_tewl Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: True enough Mitthy, true enough.

Nithrak dodged and parried, Mitthy was skilled with a sword indeed.

Nithrak stabbed at Mitthy's exposed abdomen, but the Imperial was on his guard and sidestepped, slashing his weapon at Nithrak's throat. The Executor had no chance of parrying, so he leaned away, and managed to keep his head.

Still, Mitths blade sliced through the flesh on the front of Nithrak's throat and ripped open his windpipe.

Nithrak stepped back in surprise and choked up blood. After he had gathered himself he spat a mouthful of gore at Mitthy.

Nithrak opened his mouth to speak but managed only a gurgle.

Mitthy had already shot him in the throat once, injured twice in the same spot by the same infidel was a bad omen indeed.

Nithrak growled at Mitthy and stepped away...both warriors were exhausted and injured...

Nithrak spoke in a whisper, "your skills are indeed great, for an infidel, but let us continue this at a later date."

OOC: I should go too, I won't be on again until around 7PM board time tomorrow night, but for everyone who reads this, be here and we'll all have it out!
  3. Fluke_Groundwalker Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Strolling down the steps, Falor Skithrop, otherwise known as Jedi Slayer, reached the arena floor. It was here that he watched the battle ensue, with great interest. He saw that the two had agreed to continue after a night's rest, and Skithrop decided he would join in at that time, too.

"When you return, you will have another combatant. Prepare to feel the wrath of Falor Skithrop, the great Sith Master!"
  4. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    After a nights rest and a couple bacta patches on his injuries, he was restored to his full strength. Still he could feel the aches in his injuries as they still healed although they were now merely blue scars slowly fading away.

Mitth sat on one of the benches waiting for his rival to appear again, he was alert and his hearing acute, listening for any ambush that may come. He leaned on his Darktrooper blade like it were a cane.
  5. Master_Ben Jedi Master

star 4
    Aramis had escaped from the arena floor and had watched the battle. He looked over and saw a smaller arena. He jumped down and called out.

Aramis: Won't someone come play with me?

He ignited his lightsaber and whistled a carefree tune.
  6. padmeamidala55 Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay here is my Bio

Name Padme Jade Skywalker
    Nickname Jade
    Age 16
    Gender Female
    Species Human

Appearance
    Height 5'6
    Weight 150
    Eye Color brown
    Hair Color Brown
    Skin/fur White Skin

Personality has a really bad temper inherited from her mother but she is intelligent
    Habits None

Strengths
    Agility Above-Average
    Brawn Above-Average
    Intelligence Average
    Speed Average
    Talents Great with the lightsaber, and gymistic move

The Force yes
    Shadow Knight
    #Lightsabers 2
    Lightsaber types one double bladed, one single
    Lightsaber Color Double Bladed Green Lightsaber, Dark Blue- Single
    Force Rank Shadow Knight
    Force Abilities Can use both dark and light powers
    Force Weakneass Tires easily.
    Weapon Lightsabers

Bio

Padme is the daughter of Luke and Mara Skywalker, she rebelled against the teachings of the Jedi, and left. While Traveling she found a master who was trained in the light and dark, or the shadow , Her masters name was Fox he trained her and then promoted her to the rank of shadow knight. she has since reciniled with her parents but she loves to seak out and fight in this arena.

walks down the steps of the arena, Sees Aramis, Draws her lightsaber, want to fight she asks?

7. Master_Ben Jedi Master

star 4
    Aramis looks at her. A shadow night? A Skywalker? He smiles. He never liked dark rogues and he was ready to kill.

Aramis: My fair lady, unfortunately I am not accustomed to fighting women, but I can assure you that I don't consider it a great challenge.

He ignited his lightsaber and smiled a brilliant grin.
  8. Obi-Gon_Jinnobi Jedi Youngling

star 3
    OOC: Dirty scoundrels! They stole my lightsaber! ;)
    I'll wait for them to come back.

IC: "Can't let you guys have all the fun," Sealon said. "I guess I'll pass the time fighting newbies until I get my favorite lighsaber back."

Sealon casually stode forword, igniting his double blades in a smooth motion.
  9. padmeamidala55 Jedi Master

star 4
    Aremis i am not a dark rougge i am both light and dark, ibgites lightsaber
  10. Obi-Gon_Jinnobi Jedi Youngling

star 3
  11. padmeamidala55 Jedi Master

star 4
    who are you taking to Sealon? look at Sealon and Aremis and ignites her other saber and grins
  12. BOOSTERERRANT Jedi Master

star 4
    Name: Deon O'Dander
    Nickname: none
    Species: human

Appearance
    ---Height: 6'7''
    ---Weight: 225lbs
    ---Eye Color: one green other red
    ---Hair Color: black
    ---Skin/Fur Color: white
    ---Other: healed scar on left eye. left eye is generic with platinum plate. ( much like kano's on mortal combat )

Personality Traits: deadly calm and controlled

Habits: impecible concentration

Strengths
    ---Agility: above avergage
    ---Brawn: average
    ---Intelligence: Genius
    ---Speed: average

Talents: Unrivaled swordsman and fighter

The Force:
    ---Yes
    ---Former Sith Lord ( Vader's protege ) now Master of Light
    ---# of Lightsabers: 3
    ---Lightsaber(s) Type: 2 single one double
    ---Lightsaber Color: yellow
    ---Force Rank: Master
    ---Force Abilities: Basic, enhancing, tk, farsight, heal, flash,
    ---Force Weakness: thought control

Weapons: sabres

History: Formerly Vader's apprentice. Former powerfl Sith Lord until Skywalker turned him. Artificial eye as a result of a duel with Jerec when they were practicing.

13. Obi-Gon_Jinnobi Jedi Youngling

star 3
    IC: "If you challenge me, you will die."

Sealon stood before a new foe, Padme.

"She obviously is weaker than the others," Sealon muttered. "She is too brash, and too confedent."

Sealon had killed many foes with equal to greater skill before. This would be easy, if she was alone.

"If you retreat, I will not pursue. But if you don't, young one, you will meet your destiny."
  14. padmeamidala55 Jedi Master

star 4
    I will not retreat Sealon, i am not as weak as you think I am
  15. Master_Ben Jedi Master

star 4
    Aramis looked around. Sealon and Padme where facing off. He came forward and rushed at Sealon.

Aramis: How dare you fight a lady???!!! You will die for your insolence, Sealon. Ladys are much weaker than you and should never be fought against.

He grinned and flashed his saber down on Sealon's head.
  16. padmeamidala55 Jedi Master

star 4
    Padme is shocked she backs up and just watches
  17. Obi-Gon_Jinnobi Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Sealon coundn't believe how these fools could rush headlong into battle. He was a calm, focused Jedi. These others didn't even so much as bide their time!

Like Qui-Gon Jinn before him, Sealon was a master of the Living Force. His motions flowed with it.

Sealon caught his opponents blow easily. Shoving his foes lightsaber upwards, he exposed his enemies lower body, he delivered a powerful kick to his stomach. In one motion, he did a backflip over Padme.

She was ready, much to his surprise.

She slash at his flying figure, just grazing his Jedi robe.

"You're more skilled then I thought. I underestimated you. But you still stand no chance."

Sealon made no move. Master_Ben got up quickly, slightly stunned from the unexspected blow.

"But I have mercy."
  18. padmeamidala55 Jedi Master

star 4
    What do you mean I don't have a chance,she slashes at Sealon again this time catching his robe and cutting it, I am a whole lot better than you think, since i can use both dark and light side force powers.Padme says she see Armeis getting to his feet
  19. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: I still have the lightsaber eh? Cool.....more fun then.....but first *runs off to watch a new video he just purchased*
  20. Obi-Gon_Jinnobi Jedi Youngling

star 3
    OOC: Wait....I didn't read the whole thing. I do have to. Happy happy joy joy. Why am I...nevermind. Ok guys, I have my lightsaber!

IC: "Your skills are far from complete," Sealon replied. He ran at Padme. She went into a denensive position. "Good," Sealon thought. He stopped short, suprising Padme. She being confused, he took the channce to hit Padme's lighsaber hard, smacking it out of her grasp.

Master_Ben, fully recovered, ran again at Sealon.
  21. padmeamidala55 Jedi Master

star 4
    Padme reaches out her hand and the lightsaber flies into it and it reignites she than draws her single lightsaber blade and ingnites it
  22. Obi-Gon_Jinnobi Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Sealon reaches out with the Force, with all his might. He seaches deep within himself...

He unleash a Force push, seasoned with over 80 years training.

Padme flew backward with such force, she totally lost all control. Both lightsabers flew frow her hands. She hit the ground on the edge on conscience.

"That should take care for her for awhile."

"Now for Master_Ben."
  23. padmeamidala55 Jedi Master

star 4
    Lays there for a minute, than gets to her feet, and gathers her lightsabers to her and hobbles off to get her wonds taking care of.

well i have got to go so i'll postpon this fight till monday bye, Padme walks out
  24. Obi-Gon_Jinnobi Jedi Youngling

star 3
    OOC: I protest. That's just too fake. A Jedi Master wouldn't be fooled by that. Please change your post. It's basically not possible to do that. Remember, I have the Force.

I have to go, but I'll be back later, I think. Anyway, Sealon retreats...for now.
  25. Fluke_Groundwalker Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Ok, I'm finally here. I'm ready to battle someone. Just let me know if you want to fight me, the great Sith Master.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.