main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Colosseum: The Arena

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Dec 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    OOC: I have returned!!! Muahahahaha! Now where is Nithrak....

2. Fluke_Groundwalker

Fluke_Groundwalker Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 11, 2001
    You and me, Mitthy, right now. Forget Nithrak. Test your skills against a true warrior.

3. Master_Ben

Master_Ben Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2001
    Prepare to die, Fluke.

Aramis recovered and saw a Sith Master. He came forward and rushed at the Sith.

4. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    "How can I prove myself when I am at a disadvantage." Replied Mitth spreading his hands apart. "I have no weapon to defend myself against a Jedi or Sith with a lightsaber."

Mitth walked down the stone steps of the colosseum. "One strike from such a weapon will forfeit my life." He continued. "I am wise enough to know when I can not win a fight and I shall not win this fight against Force-users with weapons that can go right through just about anything."

He stopped atop the inner arena wall, looking down at the Sith warrior, one arm resting on a knee. "All I have for defense is my Darktrooper blade and army knife. Neither will defend me for long in combat against you or your brethern."

5. Fluke_Groundwalker

Aug 11, 2001
    "Very well, Mitth. I respect your decision. You are much wiser than I thought. I bid you good luck against that Vong scum. And..."

Falor's voice trailed off, as he detected the presence rushing at him. He sidestepped out of the way just in time.

"JEDI!" roared the Sith. "YOU ARE THE TRUE SCUM!"

Thumbing on his double-bladed lightsaber, Skithrop walked forward. "Let's tango," he said with a feral grin.

6. Master_Ben

Aug 3, 2001
    Aramis swung around and swiped at Fluke's face. Fluke ducked and struck at his belly. Aramis flipped over Fluke and swung at her neck from behind...

7. Fluke_Groundwalker

Aug 11, 2001
    1) I'm a guy.
    2) My character's name is Falor Skithrop.

8. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    OOC: Uh isnt Fluke a guy?

IC:

Mitth watches the battle from the stadium seatings while he waited for Nithrak's return. He glanced around for a non-force user to fight and keep occupied until the Yuuzhan Vong rival returned. He gave an exasperated sigh and began practicing moves with his Phrik Cutting Sword (the darktrooper sword) by slashing, stabbing and twirling the weapon.

He was growing rather fond of the weapon and promised himself to keep it once his battle here was over with.

9. Master_Ben

Aug 3, 2001
    Sorry, didn't know.

10. AdmiralZaarin

AdmiralZaarin Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 8, 2001
    Name: Zaarin
    Species: Caridan

Appearance
    ---Height: 1.9m
    ---Weight: 80kg
    ---Eye Color: Blue
    ---Hair Color: Brown
    ---Skin/Fur Color:
    ---Other: Pelly style moustache

Personality Traits: Has a short temper, and can get incredibly angry

Habits: gloats

Strengths
    ---Agility: Below average
    ---Brawn: Average
    ---Intelligence: Above average
    ---Speed: Below average (means running)

Talents: Swordsman

The Force:
    Enough to use a lightwhip without killing himself, but little else

Weapons: lightwhip (such as the one Lady Lumiya wields)

Zaarin stepped into the arena, lightwhip in hand. "Who will challenge me?!" he roared across the arena. Upon being ignored, Zaarin took a few steps further, when suddenly a trap door sprang up and a scarlet cougar rushed out, baring it's sword like teeth. Zaarin cracked the lightwhip, creating a loud noise which stunned the cougar for a second. Just a second, nowhere near enough for Zaarin to hack it to bits. Zaarin raised the lightwhip, and slammed it down on the cougar, aiming for it's head. The animal spun around to defend it's head, and Zaarin slashed off it's tail. It yelped in pain, and started to claw at the Caridan. Zaarin copped a slash in the arm. It tore through his sleeve and drew blood. Zaarin, now very angry, just started whipping down at the red creature. He caught it's neck, severing it's head.

11. Fluke_Groundwalker

Aug 11, 2001
    I must go, now. I'll be back later. DON'T TOUCH ME!

12. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    OOC: I have been informed that phrik sword can resist energy and since lightsabers are nothing but energy I am going to assume that phrik swords can resist lightsabers somewhat.

IC: Mitth glanced up from his practice at the familiar sight of a floater fighting a cougar. "Well well...if it isn't the little traitorous swine himself." He stood on the inner arena wall and yelled out. "Zaarin! You traitorous pig! It is time for you to meet your maker!"

13. AdmiralZaarin

Jul 8, 2001
    Zaarin gulped as he saw the Chiss advancing towards him. He readied his lightwhip, but noticed Mitthy had a phrik sword. "Ah, hello Mitthy!" Zaarin said, trying to be calm. Mitthy rolled his eyes and started slashing at Zaarin. The phrik blade caught Zaarin's wounded arm. He screamed in pain, and collapsed, unaware that in his stumbling backwards he had activated an ion cannon.

14. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    What an idiot! He thought and wondered how many bloodly ion cannons were in this place. Its all he could do was think since the first person the cannon shot was him. Now he laid on the ground, the wind knocked out of him and staring up at the sky above him.

I am going to kill that sithspawn! He slowly stood back up and leaned on his sword, watching as the cannon tracked Zaarin and kicking up dirt as each bolt impacted into the ground just behind Zaarin's feet.

While the cannon was targetting Zaarin, Mitth took a breath and ran at the cannon. He leapt up and ontop of it and in a more graceful and calmer move than Nithrak, he plunged his weapon into the inner workings of the weapon. It sparked and whirred before finally smoking and collasping in on itself.

"There...now where were we, Zaarin."

15. AdmiralZaarin

Jul 8, 2001
    Zaarin was in so much pain he couldn't lift himself of the ground. When he stopped screaming, he said something. "There's no point in killing me in casual conflict is there?" he said, his voice heavy, and he gave a small smile. He tried to call on the force to get him off the ground, but his rudimentary skills wouldn't allow him to do that. He tried to thumb his lightwhip on, and managed to get it on. He tried to stand up. It didn't work and he crashed to the ground again, and Zaarin decided to play dead. He started to fake, still gripping his lightwhip.

16. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Mitth glanced down at Zaarin's body from atop the now broken ion cannon and cocked his head to the side. "Pathetic." He said as he leapt down from the cannon and circled Zaarin's body cautiously.

"You can stop playing possum Zaarin. I know you are not dead nor unconcious." Mitth commanded with enough authority and seriousness in his voice to make a junior officer immediately comply in fear. Mitth stepped over to Zaarin and poked him gently with his phrik sword, checking to see if he really was playing possum.

17. Master_Ben

Aug 3, 2001
    I'm gone. Don't touch me.

18. AdmiralZaarin

Jul 8, 2001
    Mitthy poked Zaarin's wounded arm, knowing it would make him scream. The Caridan tried to resist the temptation to scream, but it didn't work. "Nice try, you swine." Mitthy said, smiling a humourless smile. "I'm in pain, and I've got the wind knocked out of me. Maybe you should fight a worthier opponenet..." Zaarin said, hoping to deter the Chiss from injuring him further or killing him.

19. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    "You should not have come into the Arena than." Mitth replied and stepped back to allow Zaarin to stand and regain his composure. "This place are for warriors, not spineless cowards such as yourself."

Mitth paced around Zaarin like a feral canide lupus (latin for dog wolf) patiently stalking its prey. "I shall be fair and give you the chance to leave this arena. The exit is merely several hundred yards to the south of you." He pointed with his weapon in the direction behind Zaarin.

"For once you run, swine. The chase begins and pray to whatever gods you believe in that you make it to the gates before I reach you."

20. AdmiralZaarin

Jul 8, 2001
    Zaarin crawled towards the exit for the arena. It took forever, but he eventually got out.

21. BOOSTERERRANT

BOOSTERERRANT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2000
    The Jedi Master Deon O'Dander stalked into the colisseum and looked about cautiously. amidalla seemed to be ok. He would keep his eyes open

22. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    "Bah! He's not worth my time." Mitth muttered and turned his back on Zaarin, heading back to his seat among the stone benches.

23. BOOSTERERRANT

BOOSTERERRANT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2000
    O'Dander let out a bellow that filled the collisseum.

" Mitth. I believe we have met before."

24. nithrak_tewl

nithrak_tewl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Mitthy had just gotten comfortable when he glanced up to the entrance at the far side of the arena...silhoutted in the setting sun was a humanoid figure.

Nithrak Tewl calmly decended the stairs and shrugged off his cloak. Around his arm was coiled an Amphistaff, and at his waist was a coufee, the large Yuuzhan Vong knife with a single edged, curved blade.

Around Nithrak's throat was an extra piece of armor, a chitinous piece of Vonduun Crab that would protect his vulnerable throat from further injury.

Luckily, the Executor was still able to speak.

"Come, Infidel, and let us dance again"

OOC: 7:25 Board time, only 25 mins late (considering I drove over 6 hours today, that was pretty good...would have been here on time if I hadn't stopped for KFC...oh well, everybody needs a little)

25. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    OOC: Finally! ......Hmm.....here's something extra...insult each other by going down the alphabet...see how creative we can be.....Okay so I took it from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles....I'm bored!!!!!!!

IC:

"It is about time you returned, Aquilahead!" Mitth replied and leapt to the arena floor, glad that the real battle can begin once again. He approached the Yuuzhan Vong warrior and held up his phrik sword in an en garde position. "As you said, let us dance."

Mitth lunged low and swung at Nithrak's legs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.