1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Colosseum: The Arena

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Dec 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nithrak_tewl Jedi Master

star 4
    Nithrak leapt over the blade and loosed a series of kicks that Mitthy skillfully avoided. Amphistaff met phrik blade and Nithrak spoke.

"Really, your skills never cease to amaze me...cunning tactition, expert marksman, and now a skillfull swordsman, you may be the only redeeming life form in this galaxy, butthole"

OOC: Nithrak said "butthole"...that is so funny to me [face_laugh]
  2. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: *cracks up* [face_laugh] Man, I just cant stop laughing each time I reread your post...

IC:

"You'll find that I am full of surprises." Mitth replied and attempted to slice one of Nithrak's wrists off, but he paried and side stepped to the left. Mitth then tried to side kick the warrior in the side.

Nithrak brought his amphistaff about and blocked with the blunt midsection of the weapon.

"Not bad for someone who's had their throat slashed again, crackhead." Mitth said.

3. nithrak_tewl Jedi Master

star 4
    Nithrak swept Mitthy's legs out from under him, but the Imperial rolled away before Nithrak could drive the sharp end of his Amphistaff through the infidel's skull. Instead, the weapon's tail stuck into the ground, which activated another trap.

A huge door opened at the far end of the arena, and a giant rancor stepped into the arena.

Nithrak and Mitthy both gulped in fear and then looked at each other.

"Oh, and if you think that cutting out my throat will stop my proclamations of the greatness of Yun-Yuuzhan, then you..."

Mitthy punched the armored plate over Nithrak's neck.

"Shut up already" said the Imperial.

"Dung Maggot" choked Nithrak.
  4. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    "Equine face!" Mitth hollared over the roar of the rancor as it approached the two warriors. Mitth turned and high tailed it away from the rancor as did Nithrak, surprisingly.

The rancor chased after them at more of a walk since it had larger steps and could almost keep up with the two.

"We must find another trap to use against it." Mitth told Nithrak. "Preferably a turboturrent."

"Plasma cannon!"

"Turboturr...which ever one we come across fir...ack!" Mitth cried out as a scaly and leather three fingered hand grabbed him. Mitth glanced up at the rancor as it brought him closer to its gapping maw. <Help!> He thought and stabbed his sword into the thumb of the creature.

It cried out and dropped him, unfortunately it was a long drop and Mitth fell with a painful thud.
  5. Fluke_Groundwalker Jedi Youngling

star 5
    BOOSTERERRANT, you're a Jedi, I'm a Sith. Let's tango.
  6. nithrak_tewl Jedi Master

star 4
    Nithrak was not about to let Mitth die at the hand of this beast. The rancor bent to pick up Mitthy's still prone form, and Nithrak drove his amphistaff straight down into the beast's toe, drawing a spurt of black and green gore.

The rancor reared back in pain and smacked Nithrak about 20 feet away, through the air. When the Executor landed he felt his shoulder pop out of the socket, and as he glanced down he saw that his armor was cracked and pieces were missing.

The rancor had apparently forgotten about Mitthy, but was now charging towards Nithrak, with an Amphistaff sticking out of it's foot.

Great
  7. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Mitth listened to the rumbling noise of the rancor's footsteps and noticed that it was moving away from him. He opened his eyes and groaned as he felt the pain from his drop. He was surprised to still be alive and turned his gaze toward the rancor and understood why.

An amphistaff was sticking out of its foot.

Mitth crawled to his feet and grabbed his sword that now laid a few meters. He then turned toward the rancor as it continued to approach nithrak.

"Hey! Rancor!" He hollared at the beast and it stopped in midstep to glance back at him. "Yeah! I'm talking to you ugly maggot!" Come on Nithrak, get up and move! The rancor seemed to hesitate in its decision on which pray to take, the one lying down on the ground or the one insulting it.
  8. nithrak_tewl Jedi Master

star 4
    Nithrak rolled to his feet and ripped his Amphistaff from the foot of the Rancor, which caused the beast to roar in pain again.

Nithrak ran towards Mitth and released another trap, concussion gas grenades that sailed towards Mitth, Nithrak, and the charging Rancor...all three went down, unconscious.

OOC: UH, Mitth had to go (for how long I'm not sure) so please no one kill either of us or our pet rancor :) if you do, we will give you the silent treatment.
  9. GrandAdmiralJello Community and Lit moderator person

Manager
    star 10
    What a perfect situation it was. Everyone was perfectly distracted, and not thinking clearly.

They obviously hadn't been through the same tactical situations as the Grand Admiral, but they made up for it in ingenuity.

He decided not to intefere in the Chiss v.s. Vong fight, we actually found it oddly comical watching them fight the rancor together.

He raised the pitch of his voice so it would be carried throughout the room, "Greetings. I am Grand Admiral Jello, leader of the Galactic Empire. Does anyone wish to challenge me?" What a handy voice trick that is... I would thank Grand Admiral Thrawn, but he is out in the Unknown Regions somewhere.

OOC: Whoever chooses to challenge me, please tell me who you are, and when you wish to fight. Hopefully sometime this weekend, we could be online at the same time and fight. I'm on... 3-5 and 9-10 board time Usually...
  10. Obi-Gon_Jinnobi Jedi Youngling

star 3
    OOC: OK,who wants to fight? I'm waiting...

IC: Sealon strode back into the area, ready for battle.

For the next opponent.
  11. Obi-Gon_Jinnobi Jedi Youngling

star 3
  12. Fluke_Groundwalker Jedi Youngling

star 5
  13. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: Finally I've returned......Nithrak there?

IC:

Mitth groaned and blinked his eyes from his sleepy slumber. He could hear the rumbling breathing of a sleeping rancor behind him and lifted his head up to look. He swallowed at realizing how close the creature came to collapsing on top of him and Nithrak.

Hope the gas keeps it out for a while
  14. nithrak_tewl Jedi Master

star 4
    Nithrak's eyes opened slowly and he saw Mitthy on his hands and knees, trying to shake the grogginess away.

"Well, that seemed to work well, don't you agree Funky Breath?"

Nithrak sat up on his haunches and glanced at the snoring Rancor.
  15. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    "It won't remain asleep for long." Mitth replied watching the rancor with caution as he stood and dusted off his clothing. "Any bright ideas on how to kill it, Gutter Brains?"
  16. nithrak_tewl Jedi Master

star 4
    "Plasma cannon maybe? Or a Blorash Jelly trap. Problem is, do we just run around setting off traps until we find one? We're liable to get killed ourselves, half-wit."

Just then the Rancor started to stir.
  17. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Mitth involuntarily stepped back as the rancor stirred in its sleep, obviously the gas was beginning to wear off. "I have heard stories of a world somewhere on the rim where the natives have tamed these creatures. I only wish I knew how they did it."

Mitth furrowed his eyebrows forward as he studied the form of the creature. "I have an idea." He ran over to the beast to Nithrak's astonishment and quickly climbed up onto the back of the creatures neck as it continued to wake up.

"What are you waiting for, Infidel?" Mitth hollared at the warrior.

"Are you crazy?" Nithrak hollared back, flustered that he was called an infidel by an infidel.

"Maybe...but we can hack at its spine from here. Its arms aren't long enough to reach behind its neck." He replied.
  18. nithrak_tewl Jedi Master

star 4
    "Volik d'or balti" cursed Nithrak as he swung himself up on the rancor behind Mitthy.

The Executor didn't have time to think of stabbing the Imperial in the back before the Rancor sprang to its feet and starting shaking violently, trying to throw them off its back. Unprepared, Nithrak was thrown to the ground. Immediately, the Rancor started chasing him.

"Kill it already jello lover!"

OOC: yes, i meant that the way you think :D
  19. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: Ok I got two meanings out of that one..... *laughs*

IC:

"Maybe I should let it eat you first, Kyrate Fodder!" Mitth yelled as he held onto the rancor while it chased nithrak around the arena. Not a bad idea either He thought as he tried to steady himself and raise his phrik sword. The rancor stopped and turned suddenly by skidding and attempting an impossible 180 for its size.

Mitth lost his footing and only last second thinking saved himself a fall by digging his weapon into the folds of the beasts flesh. It roared at the annoyance on his neck as it resumed its chase after nithrak.

Mitth climbed back onto the neck and quickly plunged his sword between the vertebrae of the rancors neck. Again it roared in anguish and stood up straight, its hands trying to reach behind its neck to grab for Mitth.

Then it tried shaking itself free of the pest on its neck like a dog trying to get dry. Mitth held onto his weapon until he was finally flung from it and through the air to land several meters away.

But the damage was done, the rancor began to stagger as the effects of a badly damaged spinal cord began to takes its toll on the animal.

Mitth on the other hand lie unconscious on the arena floor.
  20. nithrak_tewl Jedi Master

star 4
    Nithrak turned and ran at the staggering beast, and slashed at it's throat with his Amphistaff. The Rancor started to fall and Nithrak scooped up Mitthy, and half drug - half carried him out of the path of the falling beast.

"I will certainly be shamed for saving your worthless life, lizard brain."

Nithrak sat down next to the unconscious Imperial, exhausted and out of breath.
  21. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Mitth groaned and muttered something incoherent beneath his breath as he tried to regain consciousness. Some part of his body was on fire from some injury he had sustained while landing rather hard after a wild ride on an enraged rancor.

"...lizard brain." He heard Nithrak's voice beneath the cloudiness of his subconciousness. Alarms were blarring inside his mind telling him to wake up and defend himself. But for the love of whatever gods he believed in, he just could not wake up fast enough.

"Mongrel." He mumbled and after a moment of silence and intense pain riding up his back and arm, his eyes snapped open and groaned again. "Is it dead? Am I dead? Ugh, I feel like a Star Destroyer landed on me..."
  22. nithrak_tewl Jedi Master

star 4
    "No, unfortunately you're still alive Nerf Herder (you KNEW that was coming)."

Nithrak stood and walked to the nearest wall, where he proceeded to pop his shoulder back into place.

"There, good as new."

Nithrak noticed the grimace on Mitthy's face.

"Do you not enjoy the pain infidel? It is the only true measure of life."
  23. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Mitth stood back up somewhat wobbly. "Hey...I enjoy pain...just to a certain extent and right now having your back on fire and a broken arm is not my idea of pleasure."

"Weak."

"Go preach to some ugly Yuuzhan Vong critchens, Ordure for Brains" ((**** for brains)) Mitth straightened his back and quickly glanced at the rancor for his weapon, still embedded in the animals spine. He pulled out his knife for the time being.
  24. nithrak_tewl Jedi Master

star 4
    "I admire your spirit pottymouth. You may be the only redeeming being in this pathetic galaxy. Why not join us? We have ways of genetically altering your kind."

Nithrak let his Amphistaff coil around his arm, and drew his Coufee.

"Never let it be said that the Mighty Nithrak didn't fight fair."

Nithrak lashed out at Mitthy, who skillfully dodged.
  25. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    "Well if you didn't mention that genetically altering crap, I probably would have concidered the offer. But I kinda like the way I am." Mitth ducked beneath another strike and straightened behind Nithrak. He attempted to stab the alien in the back with his knife.

Nithrak leapt forward and way from the blade in time. Both warriors circled each other knife and coufee held ready. "What letter are we on again?"

"Q I believe." Nithrak replied.

"Right. Quarrenlips!" Mitth attacked with a thrust of his knife and then a roundhouse kick before ending the attack with a punch for the face.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.