main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~Come Back To The Light: The Jedi Academy~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by The_Redemption, Sep 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Redemption

The_Redemption Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 17, 2005
    ~NP Approved~

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

War! Tbe Jedi Order has taken great devistation as the Sith prey upon an unsuspecting galaxy. The Jedi Order of the Republic is now half of its origional size after losing countless members to ambushes, and many others to the Sith Teachings. This is the Jedi Temple on the Republic Capitol of Corusant. Here is where you will choose your destiny, will you follow the teachings of the light, or fall to the darkside, the choice is yours.

~Rules/Jedi Handbook Ver. 1.1.0~

In this RP we have requirements, and I have put time and effort into planning this out over tha past week. We only accept Jedi in the acadamy, I do not want to see Sith charecter sheets! Okay, I want this to be a fun RP, but everything that happens here should stay in this thread, and the dueling thread, please do not take anything having to do with this RP around the message board, NP is going to be watching over this quite carefully as it progresses for reasons between me and her. :)

I ask that you follow the rules, and I have the final say in everything. I will be choosing a sub-GM once we get this rolling, I do not want any PMs asking to be uped in rank, or to become a sub-GM. That will be up to your 'Master' in this thread, and to the Jedi Council, that I will also choose. Please understand that I am trying to keep this as professional as possible, so please be cooperative.

I also ask that like in the Sith Trials, I would like to keep 'OOC' chat to a minimum, please take anything that needs to be said to other members to me, and PM me. Once again, thank you for your cooperation. Another thing, we are not part of any Jedi Trials type of group. We can stay as long as we are not affiliated with any other groups, though I do not see a problem with you taking dueling to the RPF Dueling Thread.

The Jedi Council is the ultimate athority in the 'IC' concept, when it comes to everything else it must be brought up with me. The Jedi Council is in rounds, if you are put on the Jedi Council you will NOT be serving for your time in the RP, we will take it in rounds, I will be a permanant member, along with the sub-GMs. This is so we do not come to any arguements, and everyone will get their chance to be on the Council. If this system does not work, we will have more permanent Council members.

Your charecter sheet is what tells us your abilities and negatives, in this RP. It is required that you post one in the format I will have posted at the end if this paragraph, you may not participate until you do so. I do not require that you PM your sheets to me. You will follow your charecter sheet while in this RPG. That is all I can say about the charecter sheet.

Charecter Sheet --- Basic Information
    Name:
    Alias: {If Needed}
    Rank Within Order: Padawan/Knight/Master/Council Member
    Force Points: {See Below}

Appearence --- Basic Information
    Height:
    Weight:
    Build:
    Hair:
    Eyes:
    Skin:

Clothing:

Weapon(s):

Lightsaber Description:
    Hilt:
    Blade Color:
    Lightsaber Fighting Form:

Biography:

[b][u]~The Force/Jedi Classes~[/u]

The Force is a Jedi's ally, but the more experienced Jedi can use more advanced techniqes to use the Force, without falling to the darkside of course. The Jedi's Force Powers come from the lightside, and our less 'offensive' than the Sith powers, but as you get higher force levels you will learn more offensive attacks.

Lv. 1: Youngling: 10 Points
    Lv. 2: Padawan: /+5 Points
    Lv. 3: Padawan: /+5 Points
    Lv. 4: Padawan: /+5 Points
    Lv. 5: Padawan: /+5 Points
    Lv. 6: Knight: /+10 Points
    Lv. 7: Knight: /+5 Points
    Lv. 8: Knight: /+5 Points
    Lv. 9: Knight: /+5 Points
    Lv. 10: Knight: /+5 Points
    Lv. 11: Knight: /+5 Points
    Lv. 12: Master: /+10 Points
    Lv. 13: Master: /+5 Points
    Lv. 14: Master: /+5 Points
    Lv. 15: Head Council Member: /+5 Point

2. Deyla_Heren

Deyla_Heren Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2005
    EDIT: Whoops! I didn't see that end bit, so I posted the character sheet. I'm in!

3. The_Redemption

Sep 17, 2005
    [OOC] Glad to have you here Deyla, I sent a PM to you. This is going to turn out well. :)

4. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    Sub-GM's Character Sheet --- Basic Information
    Name: Deyla Heren
    Alias: N/A
    Affiliation: Jedi
    Rank Within Order: Council Member
    Force Points: Level 14 Master, +85 points

Height: 6'2
    Weight: Good weight, not fat. (Sorry, I'm not too bright with weights)
    Build: Muscley, and strong.
    Hair: Light brown, slightly curly, very slightly, more straight, and long, just above the shoulders. Brushed to the side and covering his right eyebrow.
    Eyes: Brown
    Skin: White

Clothing: Jedi robes similar to Qui-Gon's: Medium brown leather boots, dark brown cloak, light brownish-creamish tunic, dark brown belt slighty dark than cloak.

Weapon(s): Lightsaber

Lightsaber Description:
    Hilt: It is mainly black, with some silver and a red activator.
    Blade Color: Green
    Lightsaber Fighting Form: Form IV, Ataru

Biography: Deyla was born on Naboo, as royalty. He was spoilt as an infant until age three when a deadly attack from space pirates invaded Theed Palace. The parents of the soon-to-be Jedi Padawan were killed mercilessly, in front of Deyla's own eyes. The Jedi were contacted and attempted a rescue mission. They sprung each prisoner from their cells, including Deyla who they took to the Jedi Temple training, after sensing his Force sensitiveness.

There, Deyla learned quickly in the ways of the Force with the group of Younglings taught by the Masters. He was then taken as apprentice to the high-ranking Jedi Master, Kren Toloa. Deyla trained fearlessly on countless missions. When at nineteen, after a past year of highly dangerous missions, including a planetary war, Kren Toloa was killed in a fight with a crime lord and some of the lords lackeys. Deyla was the one to fight on, after seeing his Master killed. He killed or injured severely each lackey and took the crime lord captive for questioning to the Temple.

Once he got back, there was a ceremony for Kren, and Deyla was given the rank Jedi Knight, even at such a young age, for his wonderful display of mastery of the Force on that mission. He took a Padawan of his own soon, and began on missions. When Deyla was 25, his Padawan and he were seperated in a very dangerous mission. Before Deyla could stop them, the men they were chasing killed his Padawan. Deyla once again completed this mission, and it gave him the rank of Jedi Master, even at 25.

In the next year, Deyla had not yet taken on a Padawan, but he still went on missions himself, fighting off the enemies. After the death of a Council Member, Deyla was given the spot on the Council after a certain dangerous mission. He exceeded the ranks to one of the very top Council Members (The right hand man of head Council Member), and is a very accomplished Jedi, filled with the Force. He is yet to take on his second Padawan.
    _--------------------------------------------------------------------------_

In case non of you read the character sheet, I am the first sub-GM in this RPG. :)

5. The_Redemption

Sep 17, 2005
    [OOC] Great sheet Deyla.

GM's Character Sheet --- Basic Information
    Name: Vann
    Alias: Master Vann
    Species: Yoda's Species {Whill?}
    Affiliation: Jedi/Republic
    Rank Within Order: Head Council Member
    Force Points: Level 15 Master, +90 points

Height: 3'5"
    Weight: Average for his size.
    Build: Unknown
    Hair: Greyish, Black.
    Eyes: Brown
    Skin: Dark Green

Clothing: Jedi robes similar to Jedi Master Yoda. Yoda later based his robes off of Vann's.
    Weapon(s): Lightsaber

Lightsaber Description:
    Hilt: Small to make up for Master Vann's size.
    Lightsaber Fighting Form: Form IV, Ataru

Biography--

Master Vann was born on an unknown planet outside of the Galactic Republic. A Jedi team accidentally landed there while exploring the galaxy, and they stummbled upon this Jedi with a high midichlorian count. Master Vann became a Padawan to the prior Head Council Member, whos name remains unknown.

At age 100 Vann was made the Head Council Member and the ultimate athourity at the Jedi Temple. He continues to teach Younglings Form 0. He also practices the form Trakata, which allows him to block attacks using the Force. He is an experienced Jedi Master, and his past is really unknown.

Force Powers - 95 Points

Force Bubble - 10
    Absorb Energy - 10
    Wall Of Light - 10
    Force Breach - 10
    Battle Meditation - 10
    Enhanced Coordination - 10
    Lightsaber Combat - 10
    Dominate Mind - 10
    Conduit - 5

6. Master_Burhead

Master_Burhead Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 1, 2005
    GM Approved

Name: Jacob Smith
    Alias: None
    Rank Within Order: Jedi Master/Council Memeber(hopeful)
    Force Points: Lv. 13 Council Member 80 points

Height: 6,1
    Weight: 190
    Build: Athletic & Strong
    Hair: Short brown hair and brown beard
    Eyes: blue
    Skin: white

Clothing: Jedi Robes

Weapon(s): One blue bladed saber

Lightsaber Description:
    Hilt: ROTS Obi-Wan's style
    Blade Color: blue
    Lightsaber Fighting Form: Form III

Biography: He was taken by the Jedi when he was very younger,he was taken from his family to be trained as a Jedi.Several years passed while he trained in the Jedi Arts,by then he was selected to train as a padawan for a respected Jedi Master he spent many years learning from him he learned alot from him.After a returning home from a mission he was granted the rank of Jedi Knight,after serving for several more years he was atlast granted the respected rank of Jedi Master.Finally he served for two years as a Jedi Master before being asked to serve as a Council Memeber.

7. The_Redemption

Sep 17, 2005
    [OOC] Burhead, you can remove the '(hopeful)' part of you position. Now for force powers. Here is the force powers, you may put 1-10 Force Points to each power. You may add this to your charecter sheet, or you can post it seperate at this time. Thank you, and sorry for the inconvinience.

~The Redemption

[b]Absorb Energy
    With this force power a Jedi can absorb energy like Force Lightning. This proves affective in many situations. This is a hard power to master. Only by the high masters can this power be used to deflect energy with their hands.

Affect Mind
    This is the abiity to affect anothers mind. You can make them think they hear, see, smell or taste things they do not. It can also be used to make people beleive what you want them to beleive and to make them say what you want them to. However, it only works on the weak minded.

Art of the Small
    This technique of utilizing the power of the Force was discovered and refined by the Fosh Jedi Knight, Vergere, during her five decades of imprisonment with the Yuuzhan Vong. Vergere's personal study and introspection transcended the traditional definitions of a light side and a dark side to the Force. Instead, she found a wild form of the Force and a more controlled form. This definition, which simply stated the the Force exists and can be controlled, led her to the discovery of the Art of the Small. Using this technique, Vergere could make herself "small", in such a way that she was barely recognizable within the Force. This allowed her to fool her Yuuzhan Vong captors into believing that she was not, in fact, a Jedi Knight. It also allowed her to manipulate individual molecules within her body to affect tiny chemical changes. Thus, Vergere could alter her own tears to become healing fluids or poisons.

Astral Translocation
    The final form of teleportation. This makes the users tangible body go limp, while the life essence of a user moves through the astral plain to view things he cannot see. Unlike mental translocation, in the astral plain, a user can interact with others who use this power. This is a good way to fight duels where one side is notorious for pulling a saber, blaster, or other non force attack. If the corporal body is destroyed, the user is forever trapped on the astral plain.

Battle Meditation
    Two possible effects. The Jedi can force his adversaries to stop their attack and begin to fight each other. The Jedi can also make his allies' will to win stronger, while weakening the resolve of the enemy. The targets of this power must have initiated combat for the power to work.
    Battle Meditation has its limits, however. For a start, the maximum number of people that it is able to affect is 1250 people and this is only if the Force user is extremely powerful. Most people are only able to affect 150 people while less powerful Force users can only affect 40-75 people.

Conduit
    This power enables a force user to convert force energy into some other form of energy. This enables the user to fire a blaster or wield a lightsaber which has a dead power pack. Of course if an item is over powered, it could burn out or even explode, under power the item and it may fail to function efficiently. Note that this power is not restricted to electrical energy, any kind of energy can be produced, but this power does not enable the user to do force lightning, project heat from their eyes a la superman or even project a beam of light from an open palm. It can only be used to power some sort of powered item.

Discharge Spirit
    User leaves his body and puts his spirit into a Sohn-Ja (or soul jar to the uneducated). The object must have great significance to the user and specifically designed for this action. Materials for the Sohn-Ja usually cost arround 100,000 to 1,000,000 Credits (Sohn-Jae may only be crafted from the finest materials, and even the slightest imperfection could cause damage to the spirit within). While a body is vacant of a soul it will begin to deteriorate as if in a coma. Without proper assistance, the body will shortly die.

8. The_Redemption

Sep 17, 2005
    GM Note --

Its good to see there is interest in this so far. Thanks. I would like all charecter sheets from here on out to be posted in bold. We also need more members. Thanks. :)

~The Redemption

9. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    Level 14 Master, +85 points:
    Lightsaber Combat - 10
    Telekenis - 10
    Absorb Energy - 5
    Affect Mind - 10
    Battle Meditation - 10
    Dominate Mind - 10
    Doppelganger - 10
    Enhanced Coordination - 5
    Force Harmony - 5
    Inspire Followers - 5
    Wall Of Light - 5

10. The_Redemption

Sep 17, 2005
    [OOC] A correction to my force powers.

Force Powers - 100 Points

Force Bubble - 10
    Absorb Energy - 10
    Wall Of Light - 10
    Force Breach - 10
    Battle Meditation - 10
    Enhanced Coordination - 10
    Lightsaber Combat - 10
    Telekenisis - 10
    Conduit - 5
    Doppelganger - 5
    Projected Fighting - 10

11. DarthKakarot

DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 9, 2005
    GM approved :D

Character sheet

Name: Kakarot
    Alias: N/A
    Rank Within Order: Council Member
    Force Points: Level 13 Master, +80 points

Height: 6'
    Weight: 190
    Build: Well built
    Hair: Black, heavily spiked.
    Eyes: Black
    Skin: Lightly tanned

Clothing: Almost Obi-Wan type Jedi Tunic with simple garments.
    Weapon(s): Two lightsabers.

Lightsaber Description 1:
    Hilt: Silver, Anakin design

Lightsaber Description 2:
    Hilt: Silver hilt, curved with black covering.
    Blade Color: Blue

Lightsaber Fighting Form: Form II

Biography:

A Jedi Master that is practically un-tracable, Kakarot erased his own archives in the hoe that if another purge was taken place, he would not be found or destroyed.

All that is known to the other Jedi, is that he was trained by Reboscale.

12. The_Redemption

Sep 17, 2005
    [OOC] Welcome aboard DarthKakarot, glad to see you joined. The first person who wishes to be a Padawan will be joining our ranks. I think I will be taking him as my Padawan. This is turning out well, and hopefully after we get more members we can start this off.

~The Redemption

13. jedimasterinu

jedimasterinu Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 29, 2005
    *GM APPROVED*

Name: Alex Rite
    Alias: N/Z
    Rank Within Order: Padawan
    Force Points: 10

Height: 5'9
    Weight: 110
    Build: Muscular for his age
    Hair: Black, spiked
    Eyes: Blue

Clothing: Standard Padawan robes

Weapon(s): Lightsaber, unarmed combat

Lightsaber Description:
    Hilt: Anakin style, ROTS
    Lightsaber Fighting Form: X, II

Biography: Too young to have much of a history. When around the age of 5, his parents were killed. And by the age of 7, he learned unarmed fighting. Shortly after learning how to fight, he wemt towards the Jedi Temple on Courasant.

Force Powers
    Affect Mind-2 point

Force Bubble-3 points

Projected Combat-3 points

Ion generation-2 points

Absorb Energy-5 point

14. The_Redemption

Sep 17, 2005
    GM OOC ---

Great, I like to see more people joining. We have five members including myself now, but we need to even out the ranks more, if you have friends who may like to join, please PM them. Thanks.

~The Redemption

15. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    GM APPROVED

Name: Pi-Aide-Sk?Lonn
    Alias: Pi/Whatever my Master will call me
    Species: Cerean
    Rank Within Order: Padawan
    Force Points: Level 2 Padawan 15 points

Height: 7?
    Weight: 245 lbs
    Build: Very muscular and tall. His body is well developed and his muscles are well defined on his arms, legs, chest, and abs.
    Hair: Jet black ponytail from atop the cone
    Eyes: Blue

Clothing: Black Jedi Robe (similar to Anakin Skywalker in ROTS), underneath he wears a khaki Cerean warrior suit (similar to Ki-Adi-Mundi in the Clone Wars Cartoon), and large black boots.

Weapon(s): Double Edged Lightsabre
    Lightsaber Description:
    Hilt: Silver with an activation button on both sides.
    Lightsaber Fighting Form: Form V: Shien

Biography: Pi was born and raised on Cerea, a planet which had hoped to be peaceful. When he was 18, a rebellion took place, and both of his parents were killed. He fled the planet in panic, and lived as a refugee on the planet of Mygeeto, where he discovered the blade of a fallen Jedi Knight. He taught himself to use it, and become a local hero of a primitive tribe which had settled on a relatively undeveloped part of the planet he was living on. He honed his use of the blade he found, and also began to discover that he could use some Force powers. With no one to guide him, he discovered some dark side abilities to augment the primitive light side abilities he was beginning to harness. He was discovered there by two Jedi Knights who were on a diplomatic mission, and was brought back to the temple, and is waiting to be placed under the guidance of a master to hone his Lightsaber skills and grow in his force abilities.

Force Powers (15 points)
    Lightsaber combat: 6 points
    Affect Mind ? 2 points
    Telekinesis ? 3 points
    Force Push ? 2 points
    Force Grip ? 2 Points

OOC: If I need to change anything, let me know.

16. The_Redemption

Sep 17, 2005
    [OOC] You will see my sock pop up in this thread, Sega_Sonic. Just so you know its me, and introducing a new charecter.

Name: Sonic
    Alias: None
    Affiliation: Republic
    Rank Within Order: Unknown
    Force Points: N/A

[image=http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/4562/sonicswordsman6ln.gif]

Height: 5'0"
    Weight: 100 lbs.
    Build: Medium
    Hair: N/A
    Eyes: Green
    Skin: Blue

Clothing: See Picture

Weapon(s): Sword

Lightsaber Description: N/A
    Hilt: N/A
    Blade Color: N/A
    Lightsaber Fighting Form: N/A

Biography: Sonic is not of the Star Wars Universe. He came from another world, with a sword that was able to go against a lightsaber, he is a powerful foe, and his history is yet to be told. He helps the Republic, and sometimes the Jedi. More will have to be provided about him... Someday.

17. Sonic_Sega

Sonic_Sega Jedi Youngling

Sep 24, 2005
    [OOC] Is about time we start, people can still join. We encourage that. You may now all start off in the temple. :)

Master Vann
    Jedi Temple --- Halls

'The Council has discussed your time here at the Jedi Temple, we are concidering you for Jedi training, of course if you are interested.'

~Master Vann was talking to Sonic, a small, blue, hedgehog-like creature that came from another galaxy. Sonic was a swordsman, and over the months had gotten more involved in Jedi affairs, and was acctually leanrning the ways of the force. Sonic possessed the skill of super speed, and he did not have to use the force to do so, though when they did a blood test, Sonic's midichlorian count was 20,000. It was very high.~

~Sonic was afraid of the risks, he had seen first hand as Jedi fell to the darkside. Sonic did not want to fall, and he had the skill and determination to do so. Vann hoped that this time Sonic would take the offer. He listened to the hedgehog as he said 'I will learn your ways, as long as I still have my own freedom.' Of course Vann would agree to this, Sonic was not really a Jedi, he was jusy a force user.~

Jedi

18. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    OOC: I am DarthIntegral's Master, correct, The_Redemption?

19. SnipeHunter

SnipeHunter Jedi Master star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    hay i'm in but i was wanting to be a completly nutral jedi

20. The_Redemption

Sep 17, 2005
    [OOC] Correct Deyla, Snipehunter, this is a Jedi Temple. No Sith or Grey Jedi charecters are allowed. If you wish to continue this conversation please drop me a PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.