main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga 'Come Hither' with Fruit...not your typical temptation

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jaylis, Mar 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaylis

jaylis Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2005
    'Come Hither' with Fruit...not your typical temptation

"Sir, this is from the lady over there," the waiter said with an omniscient grin.

Anakin lifted his head and glanced at the offering, a smooth wooden bowl partially filled with water. Resting in the bowl was a red-dappled fruit he recognized well. Shuura.

Frowning, he stretched out his hand, ignoring the smirking waiter. Slowly, Anakin grasped the fruit, fingertips dipping into cool liquid, and held the fruit gingerly with thumb and forefinger. Turning his head, he located the 'lady over there.'

Sitting in a corner booth, the lady was more of a black silhouette against the crimson walls than an actual person. She was waving a small white hand.

Anakin stood then, still holding the fruit awkwardly and watched with curious blue eyes as the lady exited through the door.
    He followed, wary, but willingly, and arrived at the bar's outside alley.

Immediately, tiny hands gripped his face and soft, wonderfully soft, lips covered his own. Using one hand, Anakin pulled the woman closer before allowing his fingers to travel down. The woman's lips curved in a smile and she whispered, "Your wife wouldn't be very happy to know you were touching strange women in an alley."

Anakin shrugged and smiled down at the woman. "To the Sith with her." He leaned in for another kiss and then paused to murmur, "So when does the charade stop?"

"Right now," she replied and tugged her hood off.

"You know," he said, one eyebrow raised. "I can just sense you when you're near, Padme."

Padme laughed and said breathlessly, "I just decided that if you can't come to me, I'll come to you instead. Is that a deal?"

He ruffled his dark blonde hair. "What a choice!"

Lifting her hand, he brushed his lips across her skin. He could smell flowers and fruit on her. All too willingly, he inhaled the light essence of Naboo and said,
    "I think I'm willing to accept your offer now."

They shook hands and sealed the deal with one last kiss.

2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Wonderful! =D= A little role playing to spice things up, huh? ;)

3. Daenarrah

Daenarrah Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2005
    I love this. Short and sweet and fun. Nothing wrong with having a little variety to spice up their lives.

4. jaylis

jaylis Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2005
    to VaderLVR64: Who doesn't love a little role playing?;) Thanx for reading.

to Daenarrah: Sugar and spice isn't always nice.:) Thank you for your comment!

5. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    I loved this! :D

6. Mirik

Mirik Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 13, 2005
    wonderful story! thanks!

7. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Awwww, that was lovely.

Loved the role-playing.

Nice job on this

=D= =D= =D= =D=

8. MissPadme

MissPadme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 9, 1998
    Nice little vignette! I really enjoyed it.

--MissPadme

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.