main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lafa, IN Come in and introduce yourselves!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by hofie, Jul 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hofie

hofie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 12, 2002
    Well, now that we have a forum, we'd better use it before Geoff revokes it!

My name is Matt Hofmann, and I am the CO of the Midwest Base of the Rebel Legion, and I live in West Lafayette. For those of you who don't know who the Rebel Legion is, we're the good guy equivalent of the 501st Legion, who I'm sure everyone has heard of. We're not as big as the 501st yet-- we've got almost 900 members compared to the over 3000 of the 501st-- but we're getting there. I have a Jedi costume that's going through revisions (replacement) right now, plus I've got an X-Wing pilot costume that needs some repair after wearing it in the rain at Celebration 3, but that's a different story. I think there are links to my costumes and to my livejournal in my signature.

I'm an instructional designer for the College of Agriculture on campus, after being an English teacher in Anderson and working for Eli Lilly in Indy. My non star wars hobbies include other assorted geeky stuff like computer games and watching way too much TV and DVDs. I'm also married and have a two-year-old son named Ewan. No, I'm not obsessed at all... ;)

So yeah, who's next!

2. Takianna

Takianna Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    Well since I am the other "mastermind" of this whole thing, I will introduce myself.

My name is Jennifer, but I like Jenn, and I am 31 years old. I work at a local newspaper as the office manager/flunky.

My non-star wars hobbies include: Def Leppard (yes, I like to obsess); scrapbooking, writing letters, hanging with the kids, and video games. (I guess I am a major geek as well :) )

I have two children. They are 5 and 2. They keep me very busy.

I am currently working on my first costume. I am doing the Sleepless Knights gown from ROTS.

Other then that, right now I am on a obsessive adventure through the ROTS video game.

Hope to meet you all soon.

Jenn :)

3. sword_of_raditz

sword_of_raditz Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2005
    Hello, Indianaians!

4. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Hi everyone.
    I'm Eric AKA echo-3,I am the Chapter Rep for the Hoosier Alliance AKA the Bloomington FF.
    If I can be any help to you ,Let me know. Feel free to check out the Bloomington board .
    MTFBWY

E-

5. deepspawn

deepspawn Jedi Youngling

Aug 11, 2005

Hello and Good day to everyone. My name is Ed and on the boards I go by DeepSpawn. The reason for that is I have always been a huge fan of the Creature from the black lagoon. I don't know why, I just dig it. A game came out a few years ago that had a figure named deepspawn that looks a bit like the Creature and no one else seems to use it so it works for me. My Hobbies other than star wars are miniature games (currently Pirates of the spanish main) reading, writing, bug smashing, the occasional beer, and generaly making a mess of things. I look forward to meeting the rest of you.

D^S

6. hofie

hofie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 12, 2002
    Ed, in what building did you see the flyer? I was just wondering.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.