main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Come join us at the annual Chicago Force paintball outing September 20th

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by JodoKast74, Jul 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    I'm just going to wear flimsy, hot pink, spandex and no cup, just to spite you.

2. Hawk-Bat

Hawk-Bat Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 4, 2003
    That would be Great!!!!!!!! Then we could all find you and just shoot at you for the entire day.

Hey JodoKast i was wondering. My Team just got a new sponser. And we can get as many costome Jerseys as we want. Was Wondering if i can have them make one for Chicago Force.
    The design would be just like tee****s but with numbers and names strips on the back what do you think.
    If we do this they mostliky wont be ready till october. Im gonna use peoples handles and i need to know what numbers everybody wants.

So tell me your top 3 from Most which is one to 3 least.

So tell us

3. DestinyFroste

DestinyFroste Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2002
    [color=660099]The easier Sithman is to hit, the better.[/color]

4. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Geez Frosty, I know you want to see me in tight clothes, but no need to get blatently sexual.

5. DestinyFroste

DestinyFroste Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2002
    [color=660099]HA...you wish![/color]

6. Hawk-Bat

Aug 4, 2003
    that is great you guys i need to know your numbers the company we are getting the jeresys. PAINTBALL jereseys, they have padded elbows and other cool stuff these ones are made by DYE they are the best in Jerseys costome ones run around $70 a piece normal ones are $50 but we get them free because i am sponsered by them.

SO GIVE ME YOUR TOP THREE NUMBER CHOICES.

A.S.A.P.

7. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    I assume it's first-come-first-serve, right Chris?

If so, I'd love the number 2. It's been my basketball number for 4 years now and it's always been my favorite number.

BTW, do we get the Chicago Force logo on the front just like the T-Shirts, I assume?

Cool idea, btw, and thanks for doin' this!

P.S. Can I get "Resident Stalker" somewhere on mine? :D ;) Like somewhere under where "Sithman" is? ;)

8. Hawk-Bat

Aug 4, 2003
    i realy don't think so sithman putting wording on them is pretty expensive but i will se what i can do ok.

So the list is
    #-name

2-Sithman

COME ON EVERYONE I WANT TO HEAR THEM I GUESS IT IS GONNA BE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BUT GIVE ME YOU TOP THREE 1-3 AND YOU REASONS WHY

9. Hawk-Bat

Aug 4, 2003
    I GET 5 AND 00 SINCE I AM DOING THIS BUT IF ANYONE WANTS THEM GIVE ME YOUR REASON AND I SEE WHAT I CAN DO.

00-Hawk-Bat(me)
    2-Sithman
    5-Hawk-Bat(me)

i like 00 and 5 for Red 5

If you guys like this and realy want to do this we might be able to form a team in a year or 2

10. JodoKast74

JodoKast74 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2001
    Tick, tick, tick........

Time is ticking closer to paintball, ya'll. Get that money in to get your spot in the paint slaughter.

Mark

11. Hawk-Bat

Aug 4, 2003
    hey cast what should i do my mom is busy with work and stressed out could you prepay me and i pay you at paintball and what number do you want.

12. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Mark- Can I just pay cash there? I don't have a Paypal account (sorry).

Just lemme know. :)

13. Hawk-Bat

Aug 4, 2003
    dido and sithman so far you are the only person besides me with number spread the word ok. Tell people who are going ok and tell them where to post their request.

14. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Well, honestly, if no one else wants a jersey/uniform, then I don't want one. :p

Okeydokey?

15. FlamingSword

FlamingSword Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    I finally decided I'm going. But I have neither paypall nor an upcoming event before the paintballing. Where can I send the money?

Sithman in spandex! This should be interesting. :p

16. Hawk-Bat

Aug 4, 2003
    same thing about payment and flaming what numbers do you Want i need to know!!!!

17. FlamingSword

FlamingSword Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Ummm ..... 65, 42, or 9

EDIT: changed my mind :p

EDIT 2: changed my mind again :p

18. Hawk-Bat

Aug 4, 2003
    well im gonna need it and spred the word. Tell them i need their numbers

19. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    "Sithman in spandex! This should be interesting."

You KNOW you want it. ;)

Actually, I DO have a pair of green spandex-ish things... My friend who used to play on the football team gave them to me- they're those uber-tight pants that go over your leg pads... Anyways, so maybe (not) I'll wear them. :p ;)

20. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Well, here's Jodo-Kast's number, if you wanna call him...

588-2300

21. Hawk-Bat

Aug 4, 2003
    is that the area code 847

hmmm maybe i should start stalking him too muwhhwahahwahwhaw

22. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Empiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire.

23. Hawk-Bat

Aug 4, 2003
    hey sithman and everyone else check out this site.

air-powered.com/index.php?act=ST&f=6&t=8958&s=80fe2b56de65c17fd6a15bbbd0002fcd

this is the gun my friend has me use in team pratices this isn't even my best one. and do you see the gripp that is an E-blade it is an electronic grip for autocockers. with it i can fire full auto, three round you name it i can fire it. just for all of you wondering how much this is worth. it is worth $3,000 because of the costom milling and parts but we got it only for 500 it is the only one of these costoms autocockers in the WORLD.!!!!!!!!

And a quote from my friend who I inherited this gun from,

"I don't shoot a marker from the Jackal Machine, I shoot a piece of artwork called the RDL from the Jackal Machine." Dan Kopp

24. Hazmatt

Hazmatt Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    Ah, the Autococker: some people swear by them, most just swear at them.

As far as the full-auto goes, it's banned on most fields anyway. I can't remember Blast Camp's policy, but I can guarantee that full-auto is banned in Chicago Force games. I play with the "nuke rule": if you shoot me and I have more than 3 breaks on my person, my Tippmann is durable enough to use as a club to beat you senseless. :)

25. JediAutobot

JediAutobot Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2000
    Geez, sorry guys for not posting this before. If paypal is not an option for you, please contact me so we can discuss other options. My email, (which is always available under my profile) is jediautobot@chicagoforce.org.

Now that Empire song is in my head, and I don't mean the Imperial March.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.