Chic, IL Come join us at the annual Chicago Force paintball outing September 20th

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by JodoKast74, Jul 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hawk-Bat Jedi Master

star 4
    hey hazmatt do you have a model 98 or an a-5 and this is only my practice one. We use vikings mainly in games or Matrix's. But i can almost get to full auto because i can walk these triggers like almost no other ahahahahahahahahahahmuwhahwhawhwahwhhw

and autobot i will contact you
  2. Hazmatt Jedi Master

star 4
    Actually, neither. It's a heavily modified 68 Carbine. Gets the job done, and I don't have to spend 5 hours working on it every time I want to play, like my friends with their 'Cockers and 'Mags. Although I wouldn't turn down an Angel or an E-Mag if you gave it to me. :)

Think that gun is old? I have an original Splatmaster around here somewhere. We used to play with that and a pair of shop-goggles somewhere around the time you were born, sonny.
  3. Hawk-Bat Jedi Master

star 4
    Hazmatt what number do you want
  4. Hawk-Bat Jedi Master

star 4
    flamingsword i need to know your number
  5. Hawk-Bat Jedi Master

star 4
    JediAutobot im gonna bring cash to pay since i have no credit card so it you guys can resever a space for me and i will pay you at the event thanks.
  6. TAUNTAUN_WE Force Ghost

star 4
    Sorry if I missed it, but what's the start time for this?
  7. JediAutobot Force Ghost

star 4
    Bunch of Updates for Everyone

First, start time, we will be meeting at Huck Finn's for Breakfast at 7:30 am. This is an easy exit for 55, near the Orange line. It was the meeting place for last year's event and for Scavenger Hunt's as well. We will be leaving Huck Finn's no later than 8:30 am. If you cannot make it there, final meet-up will be at Blast Camp itself at 9:30. Jodo has been talking about a NW suburb meet up for the drive, I will leave it to him to post his ideas on that.

Also, we have extended the payment options. It will be $30 for paintball until September 12th. It will be $35 after that. You can pay by sending money via paypal. Just send to paypal@chicagoforce.org. If you need a different option, just contact me.

Third, VERY important for our minor population. Please visit the Blastcamp website. There is a form that will need to be filled out and signed by your parents. If you are not 18 or over, you will NOT be able to play without this form. So please print it out and get that sig!

I think that covers the updates, keep watching this space for further info.
  8. FlamingSword Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Bleh, that means getting up really early on the one day I can sleep in. Bleh. :p

But I'll be there. Even if it's half-asleep at first. ;)
  9. Puckster Jedi Padawan

I havent been to any Chicago Force events ( I was at the magic of the Myth exibit the same day but never met up with anyone) But I'm on the fourms at least once or twice a week...... reading to see whats up.

Being a paintball player and Live about 10 mins from blastcamp I was looking foward to playing this september.

Well my hopes died this week since i found out a tore my rotator cuff and might be out of action for awhile.

I was looking foward to actually meeting a few of you.

And im going to miss out on the Jersey too :eek:( Im going to go cry in a corner now.

10. Bosh_Talk Jedi Master

star 4
    Dear Fellow Fans,

Just a little reminder to everyone, that the Chicago Force "Rebel vs. Imperial" Paintball event in September is meant for players of all skill levels...including:

-Beginner
    -Amateur
    -Novice
    -Never shot one of these things before
    -Never seen one of these things before
    -Clumsy as I am Stupid
    -Clumsier than I am Stupid
    -Fingers pre-buttered
    -Blaster efficiency equals: -4d20

No worries, teams will be evenly divided...you can be secure knowing you'll have veterans like Hawk-Bat and Hazmatt covering your butt and showing you the ropes. Ummmmm No Fragging!!
  11. JediAutobot Force Ghost

star 4
    Ouch Puckster! I've torn an ACL and MCL, so my limbs hurt in sympathy. Well, no time is a good time for that.

Flaming Sword, you will not be the only one with the toothpick props for the eyes. I am soooo not a morning person.

Bosh, I'm going to add a new category for me:
    Clusmier than I am Smart
    Which means I'm very clusmy :p

This is my first time going, and I'm all excited.
  12. Hawk-Bat Jedi Master

star 4
    Puckster just post with you jersey number request we arn't getting them till october since they are pretty detailed and we are in a line for costom jerseys.

What gun do you use puckster maybe me and you can do something when you are heald to make up for you missing this event.

Oh since we wont get the jersesy till after the event. And it is rebel vs Imperials i was wondering if we can get shirts with only one color that can go over are cammo so on feild were friendly fire might be an issue since to identify you you only have an armband.
    I was thinking Blue for imperials And Red for rebels if we get them big and in numbers so it won't cost much for indiviual. and maybe Draw the insiginas on them with markers so it is easier to distingusih teams it is just an idea.
  13. Amber_eyes Jedi Master

star 4
    I should have my own catagory too:
    Nearsighted as Magoo & shoots at anything that moves, even my own teammates.

And Hawk-Bat, this is supposed to be a fun outing with a group of friends. Relax and let us enjoy it. Don't make me load up with tranquilizer darts. [face_devil]
  14. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    I like the buttery fingers option, Dave... It's just so... It's just such a slick idea.

\\rimshot

Okay, okay, that was bad. :p
  15. Bosh_Talk Jedi Master

star 4
    Amber, would those darts be for Hawk-Bat or for yourself....and could you score me some?
  16. Hawk-Bat Jedi Master

star 4
    i wouldn't mind the darts it would be hard to fit them in the gun.
  17. Puckster Jedi Padawan

Cool thanks Man, Ill go post my number over there. I have a Brass Eagle Avenger. ITs a pretty cheap gun but its rated pretty well. I only play about 3 times a year so I dont want to drop $500 for a gun.

Go to Blast Camp a lot and Challenge Park in Joliet.

18. Hawk-Bat Jedi Master

star 4
    not to insult you but CPX is nasty

ewwwww i go to badlandz a lot and we even get to skrimish with them and team Maxim. Ahhh Kelly Watson.
  19. Hawk-Bat Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey was just looking at the indy knight web page and they go paintballing to maybe we should do a joint venture with them some time maybe chicago vs Indy just and idea.
  20. Hawk-Bat Jedi Master

star 4
    do we know if we are going to be doing anything afterwords.

remeber to bring a change of cloths and a garabage bag to put your cloths in
  21. JediAutobot Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm planning to sleep afterwards :D
  22. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Yeah, I'm sure it'll be the same with me, heh. :D

Anyways, I just wanted to publicly express my thanks to Mark for givin' me a ride to Blastcamp! Thanks d00d, you rock. :) Man, from chasing me away in the middle of the night with upraised machette in hand to greeting me at his door with a (I'm guessing a tired and groggy) smile and giving me a very generous lift to paintball... Man, we've come a long way, haven't we, Mark? ;)

Oh, and Carrie, I still need to PM you concerning getting you money and stuff, since I don't have a Paypal account and stuff. Maybe I can give it in cash to you at the next book club or Black Sun meeting or something. Eh, either way, you'll be getting a PM from me when I finish my homework tonight (assuming I remember to PM you afterwards :p ). Thanks for working it all out though. :)
  23. Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I might be able to make it, but it depends on moving/painting/de-gramifying. When is the last date to let CF know? And more importantly, is their a non-hyper crowd?
  24. Bosh_Talk Jedi Master

star 4
    You have come a long way Sithy....that is unless Mark just drives you straight to the Orland Park woods and hacks you up into little pieces.
  25. JodoKast74 Jedi Master

star 4
    Curses, my plan is foiled yet again!!!!!!

And, yes Bobafemme, some of us are non-hyper. I am as laid back as they come. Sometimes I just stop breathing...................

Whoops, did it again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.