main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Come join us at the annual Chicago Force paintball outing September 20th

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by JodoKast74, Jul 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlamingSword

FlamingSword Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Whoops, did it again.

Don't you just hate it when that happens? I swear some people are going to stop and just not start again.

2. Hawk-Bat

Hawk-Bat Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 4, 2003
    hey im not realy hyper.....wait yes i am. and your going to have fun trust me.

oh mark i have an idea if you can wait at the meeting place so i can setup an ambush for sithman out side the door i think your can easly do the rest if you want.

sithman your all right.

3. ThomSolo

ThomSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 21, 2002
    Hey, Mark? Since you're giving Sithy a ride down there, think you could swing by my place too and pick me up?

I know, it'll mean that Kevin will know where I live, but I think he's trustworthy now... and if not, well, the guy who lives down the hall from me has a big nasty dog and I'm sure he'd let me "borrow" it to chase off intruders. ;-)

4. DestinyFroste

DestinyFroste Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2002
    [color=660099]*poke, poke*
    hey, if there is room for one more..I am on the way between Sithy and Thom? :D[/color]

5. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    " know, it'll mean that Kevin will know where I live, but I think he's trustworthy now..."

Awwww, I feel warm and fuzzy now. :D

Oh, and Mark, I'll chip in for whatever gas you'll need, too, so I'm not a burden for ya. :)

Froste, wasn't paintball last yaer your first CF event? :confused: Or was it Whirlyball? I forget... You told me once. Ah well, just curious, I guess. :)

6. Amber_eyes

Amber_eyes Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 22, 2001
    Between Sithy & Thom? You poor girl! :eek:

7. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Hey, if someone smells, don't look at me, I shower everyday. :p

And, hey, Froste was the one getting excited when I mentioned I might show up in spandex, so I'm sure she won't mind. ;) :p

Anyhoo, I just need to figure out what clothes I don't mind getting paint all over them now. :p

8. DestinyFroste

Nov 6, 2002
    [color=660099]It was whirlyball, I was only excited about spandex cause that makes it easier to inflict pain, I do not even date let alone jail bait and if Thom or Sithy gets on my nerves in the car...it wont be me you will need to be pitying.

:D

Have a nice day![/color]

9. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Oooooo. Stinging. [face_shocked]

That last bit was so misleadingly happy.

Evil.

10. JodoKast74

JodoKast74 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2001
    Everyone's welcome in the Franklin-mobile. But since I'm driving the coupe that day, 4 is the capacity, especially with 2 small guys like me and Thom. Froste and Thom, you are more than welcome to join us. I need help stuffing Sithy in the trunk if he acts up!!! :)

11. FlamingSword

Jun 4, 2001
    A few questions:

first, is there a lot of highway driving to get there (after the meeting point)?

Second, anyone live in north chicago or so? I've got a car, but it's small and I'm already taking Hawk_Bat. But if someone needs a ride, let me know.

12. DestinyFroste

Nov 6, 2002
    [color=660099]*cracks knuckles*
    Here Sithy sithy sithy....you'll like the trunk *evil grin*[/color]

13. Hawk-Bat

Aug 4, 2003
    hey i have a nice wooden dollrod that me and my friend sometimes use as a billy club against unruly friends and siblings i can bring it if you want.

14. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    \\grumble grumble\\

I hate you guys. :p

15. Hawk-Bat

Aug 4, 2003
    actualy sithman the billy club was for me mainly sice im going to be so execited it will be like im high. and when we get to the rendeveuz point we can arrange who is going to ride with who for the rest of the way for comfort, due to the amount of people in small automobiles with large people and me or sithman. so i think people are going to want t switch vechiles i guess we can play it by ear when we all meat up and go from there.

16. JodoKast74

Mar 10, 2001
    To answer your question, Flaming Sword, from the south side meetup, it's about an hour or so drive, depending on traffic. The other thing is that I-94 is torn up with construction so that's another factor.

17. TAUNTAUN_WE

TAUNTAUN_WE Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    I think Hawk-Bat asked about this several posts ago, but what are the post-paintball plans? I won't be able to make it to the event itself, but depending on how long you guys are down there (or down here I should say) I'd be game in meeting up for some food if people are interested. I live about 30 minutes from Hobart, so I could run over that way and meet up.

This all depends on how long you guys spend at Blast Camp. I couldn't make it there until probably 1:30pm at the earliest. Does this fit in with anyone's plans?

18. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Got one of my parents to sign the release form today, so yippy, I get to play.

For those of you still holding out for me to come in spandex (*cough* Flaming *cough* Froste and for some reason *cough* Hawk-Bat), you may end up disappointed. I may show up... Normally clad. (Yes, I know, a geek dressing "normally"... It was supposed to be a joke. :p )

Anyhoo, I still need to buy/find a cup and some kneepads around here. No camo, though, sorry Chris. Not gonna spend the extra money. :)

19. Hawk-Bat

Aug 4, 2003
    ATTENTION ATTENTION

for anybody wearing glass or have contacts wear contacts. if you will be wear glasses if you have anti-fog spray bring it because you will i repeat will fog up. i will be bring some but i don't if i will be able to supply everyone.

20. FlamingSword

Jun 4, 2001
    No spandex, Sithy? :( :p

I'm not buying a cup or cammo stuff. I'm just wearing old clothes and hope I get by. I will bring my contacts and try to wear them. I just hope I can get by on them all day since I can't wear them that long anymore.

21. Amber_eyes

Amber_eyes Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 22, 2001
    I didn't have any fogging problem last time. In fact, the only problem I had was getting the mask to fit well over my glasses.

22. JodoKast74

Mar 10, 2001
    I don't know about the rest of ya, but I'm waaaay hyped up for paintball, which will be here in 2 weeks!!!!!!! So close, I can taste it.

Oh wait, that's the paint still in my teeth from last year. :p

23. ThomSolo

ThomSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 21, 2002
    Having paid my money, I am now officially committed to paintball this year. ;)

Oh, and I'm not the one Froste has to worry about... she'd be too young for me anyway. *chuckle* Sithy's the one to watch!

24. Hawk-Bat

Aug 4, 2003
    mmummmmm paint tastes good. Hey where is eveyone going to be meeting where and when so everyone who is driving can get mapquest direction figured out and i suggest Kast to print multiple coppies of directions to blast camp from the meeting point. what about breakfast and dinner and stuff what do you want us to bring. inform me and Flamingsword since i think she is driving me.

25. TheExecutor

TheExecutor Jedi Master star 3

Nov 8, 2002
    I wish I could go! I have to work that day! Damn my luck it sucks being a Chef but the eat's make up for it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.