Chic, IL Come join us at the annual Chicago Force paintball outing September 20th

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by JodoKast74, Jul 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JodoKast74 Jedi Master

star 4
    Is it me or is anyone else seeing the wrong movie? Is there another link?
  2. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Mark: Dave's messing with your mind... Those links are... Ummm, yeah, not the real video. :p

Anyways, me and Matt are still working on getting it uploaded... It'll be up by this weekend, though. :)
  3. TAUNTAUN_WE Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah, these must be Bosh_Talk's home movies or something (especially the second one).
  4. Hazmatt Jedi Master

star 4
    OK, Bosh Talk's attempts notwithstanding, the REAL Chicago Force Paintball 2003 video is now available for download. Head over to Chicago Force Web and click on the "Events" link to check it out.

Once you've done, come back here and inflate Sithman's ego with compliments. I, for one, think he did a very good job putting it together.
  5. Hawk-Bat Jedi Master

star 4
    Paintball in April WOOOOHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
  6. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Aw, thanks for uploading it, Matt. :)

Anyways, yeah, I'd love to know what you thought of it... Compliments, insults, death threats... If you could just let me know if you thought I did a good job with making the video or not, I'd love it, thanks. :)
  7. Hawk-Bat Jedi Master

star 4
    It was great next time you do photo opt for me like that tell me so I don't look like im constepated or something.

Sun was in eyes.
  8. JodoKast74 Jedi Master

star 4
    Great vid, Sithy!! I especially like the way my screaming charge was forever caught on film. Damn, that hurt!!
  9. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Yeah,I LMAOed when I first saw that charge of yours! [face_laugh] The "saber" was so thin, lol.

Yeah, you've got a few good moments on there, Mark, not to mention you get the first "hero" shot (and it's a cool one, with the sun coming in) in the beginning part! :D
  10. FlamingSword Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    That is one sweet video!! :D
  11. General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    OK, so today my dad tells me he watched the video! LOL, I have the JC bookmarked on my parents' computer, and he knows I went to the CF paintball outing. Retired folks sometimes have a little time on their hands... :p

Oh, by the way, he thought it was a cool video. He could even recognize me on it! :)
  12. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    LOL, I should hope he could... You only had an extreme closeup! :p

Anyways, neato, um, yeah, I guess I should try and get my work out to all demographics, right? :p
  13. Hawk-Bat Jedi Master

star 4
    I can't get it to work for some reason on school computers or the one at home and home has quicktime so does school what should i do.
  14. ThomSolo Jedi Master

star 4
    I dunno about Peaches... but I had problems viewing the video too. Of course, in my case I suspect it's due to an interrupted download, so I'll try again and see if it works.

Of course, I have the video on the Cd-ROM that Kevin gave me. It didn't want to unzip on my friend's computer, but let's try mine...

edit ...or not! My computer won't even read the CD, let alone open the .zip file! So it's back to the website I go!

15. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    I dunno about problems viewing the video. If you have the latest version of Quicktime, it should work perfectly fine. :)

The compress techniques and codecs I used to encode it are all the most common ones used... Hmmm...

As far as the CD I gave ya, Thom, it's stil not working, then? :confused:
  16. ThomSolo Jedi Master

star 4
    No, it's not. *shrug*

I'm gonna uninstall QT, then re-download it, reinstall it, and then download the movie again.

17. ThomSolo Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay, that didn't work... the bottom half of my QT screen is full of pink and green, with the top half showing the video, but it looks compressed.

Audio comes through fine, though. "There's a fruit stand! We can buy peaches!"

18. General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    [face_laugh] On the rerun of The Screen Savers this morning, they started talking about peaches... and one of the girls said, "I love peaches!"... and then they went on about liking peach cobbler, cling peaches in a can, etc...

It was almost too much! [face_laugh]
  19. Hawk-Bat Jedi Master

star 4
    Do you have a recording of that I would like to see it with your voice in the background.
  20. Yoda22 Jedi Padawan

I loved paintball; Sithy seemed to remember me when we rushed for the fort, glad to see
    a possible April outing is in the works.

My JT Paintball helmet was a good investment and hopefully will continue to work its magic ... protectin my noggin.

Has anyone heard about the ChicagoForce
    jerseys Hawk bat was going to get for free?

Hawk-Bat?

We definitely could use them in April; if April is when we go.

Great time for paintball, April my b-day!

Bruce
  21. Hawk-Bat Jedi Master

star 4
    They should be in i have been talking to the company they just have so many back orders also for next year it is a little crazy over there in califorina.
  22. General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    Have you tried putting in a call to Arnold?
  23. Hawk-Bat Jedi Master

star 4
    hmmm maybe I should lol.
  24. Yoda22 Jedi Padawan

I think you should phrase it as, "You should SET us up (end with clapping hands)"!

By the way, my number was a Rebel pilot number Red4, if that is possible, or my choices in the Paintball jersey number thread.

Yoda22 Over and out,

Bruce
  25. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Just as a note to everyone, I asked a bud of mine to burn the CF Paintball video onto DVD for me, so if you guys ever want to show it or something at an event, I can bring it. :)

He should have it done in a week or two. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.