main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Come one, Come all......It's the FanForce Open House!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by jediknight88, Jun 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Daniel edit: Come check out the new updated version here.

Welcome everyone!

This thread is designed for all the nOObs out there to learn where their local FanForces are and to meet more people around thier area.

This thread is also a place to come and share your experiences with your FanForce so that other nOObs may see how much fun they can have on the boards.

I have asked all the local FanForce City/Chapter Reps to come and introduce themselves for you!

So with that.....I present

FAN FORCE LISTING

ASIA AND AFRICA
    Asia & Africa General Discussion
    China
    Hongkong
    Japan
    Philippines
    Singapore
    South Africa

BRITISH ISLES
    British Isles Regional Discussion Boards
    North
    Midlands
    London, UK
    Scotland
    Wales

CANADA
    Canada General Discussion
    British Columbia General Discussion
    Vancouver
    Victoria
    Prairie General Discussion
    Edmonton
    Ontario General Discussion
    Hamilton
    London
    Niagara
    Ottawa
    Toronto
    Quebec General Discussion
    Montreal
    Atlanta Canada General Discussion-New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island
    Moncton
    Saint John

EUROPE
    Europe Region General Discussion
    Belgium
    Greece
    Italy
    Netherlands
    Poland
    Portugal
    Spain
    France General Discussion
    France - North
    [l

2. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Hello

I will start off by saying welcome to all new comers here on the JC. We hope that you feel at home and enjoy the experiences you have here.

Welcome to the Family.

My name is Jason,
    I am the City Rep of the Norfolk/Va Beach Faforce. And I welcome all nOObs from the Virginia area to come check us out.

Even if you are not from the Virginia area, I welcome everyone. And I am Happy to awnser any questions ayone might have!

Manual Sig
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil
    Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.

3. Maulfly

Maulfly Moderator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Very nice work, Jason. :D

I'm sure that this will come in very useful for many people, not just newbies. :D

4. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    This is something that may very well help out in the Adoption Thread, so within time I will take this thread that you, jediknight88, have made and place it within the main post :D . Very nice however! I love [face_love] it!

5. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    What's up! I'm JediDragon (bet you didn't catch that, eh?) and I'm the CR from Colorado Springs, CO (Southern Colorado FanForce). Our "big sister" group is the Rocky Mountain FanForce based in Denver, CO. If you live in any of these areas, feel free to shoot me or PtrsonsZOO (RMFF's CR) a private message for any information! And Welcome to TFN!

6. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Hi I am Primrodo :)

I am the CR for London Ontario CANADA ;) If you are in that area, please drop me a PM or email.

Welcome to everyone, and have fun :)

7. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Hi everyone! I'm UniversalDestiny the City Rep for the Havelock/Morehead City/Atlantic Beach area aka The Spice Miners! If you have any questions or comments please don't hesitate to stop by the board or send me a PM!

-UD

8. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    Someday, I gotta start up a FanForce Malaysia ...

9. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    This is John Laurel, City Rep of San Antonio Texas and I welcome all SW fans of the South Texas area to come by and visit with us some time . . .

Take Care Friends and We would be honored if you'd join us . . .

-John

10. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    hello all, i'm sideshow, (yes, most people just call me sideshow, even in RL :p) Southwest Co-RSA and CR for phoenix, AZ.

if there are any questions i can answer, please don't hesitate to ask!
    drop on by the southwest, get to know some people, and have fun!

11. Ryno

Ryno Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Greetings. My name is Scott and I'm the CR of the Boston Rebels.
    We are a group that is made up of members from all over Massachusetts as well as other New England states.Feel free to stop by our forum and say hello.
    I'd also like to extend an invitation to any FanForce members that attend one of the many universities in the New England area to feel free to come to our meets when classes start back up in the fall.

12. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Hello everyone! My name is Linda and I am the City Rep for San Diego California. I am also the Regional Service Administrator for Fanforce for the Pacific USA Region. The Pacific USA region encompasses the states of California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Alaska, and Hawaii. If you live in those areas and would like to meet Star Wars fans in your area, please feel free to send me a Private Message.

13. Ki-Bara-Mundi

Ki-Bara-Mundi Jedi Master star 6

Nov 27, 2000
    Hi there, I'm Paul and I'm the CR for New South Wales. Just in case you missed us, there are lots of Australians and New Zealanders in Oceania, so be sure to check those forums out! :)

As for NSW, we get together every now and again and meet up offline. We do just about anything - BBQs, movie screenings, Magic Of Myth (when it was open!), Wonderland, gaming meets, and we've even made a fan film together! You can visit our website too and check out photos, read articles, see all the kinds of meets we've had, and a bunch of other stuff. :D

So don't be shy, come by and talk to fellow fans from your home state. :)

14. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    What's up!

I am Doug aka Doright.

I am the City Reb and group leader of the Minnesota Force. We operate out of the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area or as we call them the Twin Cities.

Our most commen activities are our EU book Club and RPG club. We also do a lot of general Social activites like movies.

You can check out our web site at www.minnesotaforce.org or look for our section of the message boards in the midwest portion.

15. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Hello everyone, my name is Krash (Geoff to most people) and I'm the chapter representative for the Cleveland chapter.

We're a relativly small group...but we have a strong core group of really great people. So if you're in the Cleveland/Akron area...come check out our boards, maybe even join us for one of our events.

16. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    /waves from the Rockies/ Hello, my given name is too common, so everyone just calls me ZOO :D

I'm the CR in Denver, though our group has spread out across the Rocky Mountain Region (even have some folks in Laramie part time, and some on the Western Slope!).

And JediDragon, I resemble that remark. ;) :D

17. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002
    Welcome noobs! my name is Christian and i am the City Rep for the North Ridge. I am inviting anyone from teh Buffalo NY area to join us for a meeting, event, or to just take part in some of our games within our forum. We generally meet about twice a month and like to go see movies, play games, collecting runs, costuming, and making friends. There is a new worshop that we are starting next week. One of our members will be teaching us some fencing moves so we may choreograph a duel to use for demonstrations at cons and public events.

...well enough about us. Are there any noobs from Western New York out there? Feel free to PM or email me with any questions. I am glad to help out!

18. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    Hi everyone! I'm the CR for the Tulsa FanForce, and I'd like to welcome anyone in the Northeast Oklahoma and the surrounding areas to check us out!

19. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    Welcome to Fan Force!

My name is Varza and I am the Co-City Rep for the Albuquerque NM chapter-otherwise known as Mos Alba... We are at the moment the only Fan Force chapter in the state of New Mexico.

Please stop by our website: http://www.redlor.com/~mosalba to find out a bit more about us.

Once again welcome and hopefully we will see you soon!

Varza

20. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    Aloha from the middle of the biggee pond. Welcome to our place in the way out there. :) :D

21. MARCOLAS

MARCOLAS FF France North CR - FanForce Logo Designer star 6

Apr 3, 2001
    Hi everyone, I'm Marc, and I'm the CR of the North of the France. If you speak French, if you want to practise the language, or whatever, welcome on our board :)

22. SRB_Jedi_Knight

SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    Greetings and welcome!

My name is Shawn and I am the CR for Orange County, California. Just drop me a PM if you have any questions.

23. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Jedi_Knight_Seifer Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2003
    Chowbaso everyone. My name is Curtis. I am the new CR of the Mojave Desert FanForce. Feel free to check us out.

24. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    I'm Tracy, the City Rep for Charlotte, North Carolina. We have a small group right now, with ages from 17 to 33 represented, and we get together about every two months usually for dinner and a movie, although I'm trying to organize an OT marathon and a SW Trivial Pursuit game at the moment. If you're from Charlotte or the surrounding area--Union, Cabarrus, Iredell, or Gaston County, North Carolina, or York or Lancaster County, South Carolina, feel free to join us. Contact me if you have any questions.

25. idarii

idarii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    hey, i'm carrie, CR for the smallest state - rhode island (rhode squadron to most). we're a small group but as yoda said, size matters not. we enjoy great meets - feel free to stop by!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.