main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Come one, Come all......It's the FanForce Open House!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by jediknight88, Jun 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Yeah, me and a couple friends made a Fan Force here a couple years ago. For us, it didn't work out very well, but it works very well for others. I recommend it.

FYI, I'm going to try to get this thread - among others - into an upgraded forum header I'll be planning soon.

2. Jedi_Master_Scou

Jedi_Master_Scou Jedi Master star 2

Mar 24, 2005
    Hmm, two other people from Montana that not only like Star Wars, but are members on the JC forums. Not happening. Unless . . . can I use two of my alternate personalites? I got lots of them.

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Hardly... ;) But maybe there will be a new policy one day... but otherwise... Do you think it is really funny meeting your two alternate personalites again and again in RL? :confused: Somehow it could be... mhm...

You know the other ones don't have to like only SW and nothing else. They only have to be members of the JC/FF. ;)

4. Jedi_Master_Scou

Jedi_Master_Scou Jedi Master star 2

Mar 24, 2005
    Ya, but most people in Montana think electricity is some sort of passing fad, and that indoor plumbing is evil.

5. FORCE-WIELDER1

FORCE-WIELDER1 Jedi Master star 5

Nov 8, 2004
    What FanForce is this?

I'm from L.A. California. w00t! I love Cali in the summer time. :D

6. Darth_Sammy52

Darth_Sammy52 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2004
    Have you ever thought about opening an own/new FF, Sammy? All you need is two more persons who would post there. Just an idea.

Sounds like a good idea, but like I said, I'm probably the only person here who lives where I do. Anyone else here from the Ozarks?

7. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Sorry to hear, Scou. But at least one of them don't think so and that is good. ;) :D

Sammy, the best chance to get more people from Ozarks is to go to the nearest FF or main chapter and ask the current RSA if you can open a new thread about asking if there are more people from Ozarks, because you want to start a new FF chapter. :)
    Maybe he will know if there are more people or if there even was a FF already. :)

I am not sure where Ozarks is, but maybe the FF SouthEast would be a good bet. :)

Good luck. :)

8. Darth_Sammy52

Jul 26, 2004
    I am not sure where Ozarks is, but maybe the FF SouthEast would be a good bet.

Well, the Ozarks is pretty much a large area in southwest Missouri, so the SouthEast doesn't do good for me. Thank you for trying to help me though. And thank you for the advice. I'll see if I can get a FanForce for the Ozarks up and running soon.

9. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    The Ozarks are beautiful!

Hey guess what everyone... my area has a new Fanforce! It's not official until next month... but here it is: Southern New Mexico: The Outer Rim!

10. Darth_Sammy52

Jul 26, 2004
    The Ozarks are beautiful!

I know! It is so great living here! I love it.

When have you been to the Ozarks?

11. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    My step-dad's family is from Springfield, MO and the surrounding area, and so I go about every other summer. :) Sunsets over the dark trees and golden and green fields are just magnificent!

12. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Unlocking and upping.

13. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    Thanks for all the updates!

Hi, I am RevaDurron. I live in Baltimore, Maryland. If there is anyone out there that lives in Maryland, please check out the Maryland Force you are more than welcome! :)

14. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2004
  15. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    Doesn't look like anyone from Rochester, NY has ever popped in here, but if you're from Rochester come stop by our city board and say "Hi!". I'm the Chapter Rep, so if your have any questions about our chapter I'd be more than happy to answer them.

~Doc_Bev

16. Lord_Ogli

Lord_Ogli Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    Greetings.

I'm Lord_Ogli, CR for the North of jolly old England.

If you're from the area please stop by and introduce yourself. See if there's anything going on in your neck of the woods. If not, I'm sure it can be arrainged.

Hell even if you're not why not take an E-holiday, The Cloth Cap and Whippet has accomadation available and we havn't killed an outsider for...oh months now [face_devil].

17. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    Hi there folks. My name is Cathie, I'm the CR for Tucson, Arizona.. feel free to drop by and say hello, we would love to have you.

18. PulsarSkate

PulsarSkate Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2003
    Hello and Welcome!

My name is Jess, and I'm the (brand new and shiney) CR for Victoria in the sunny land of Australia. I invite anyone living in the Garden State to pop by our forum and say hello :)

We may be silly a fair whack of the time, but we always welcome new members and hope that you'll join the Confusion...you won't be disappointed ;)

To find us, just follow this link: - VicFF -

Hope to see you there :)

19. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Hey blueys (or RSA's even), if one of you would like to make an updated version of this thread, you're more than welcomed to. (Just send it to me before posting so I can look over it.)

20. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    It's covered. A new one will be submitted to J_D within the next day or so.

Until then...

Any Spokane or surrounding area newbies, feel free to check out the Spokantina :)

21. ForceMedic

ForceMedic Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 14, 2004
    Hi my name is Rae and I'm the Shenandoah Fanforce CR.
    If you live in or around the Shenandoan Valley or just want to know how to get around the boards throw me a pm. [face_dancing]

22. REVANLORD

REVANLORD Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
  23. evil-incarnate

evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling star 7

Jun 30, 2004
    Hi, i'm Rick.
    CR for the SAFF (South Australian Fan Force). If you're looking for constant chat, feel free to drop into our forums & say hello... We welcome EVERYONE.. ;)

24. trufais

trufais Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 2, 2005
    Checking in from Southern California (Santa Monica and the Beaches)...
    Happy Holidays to all and I hope I get to hear from you! Now, Back to my coffee...
    Trufais'

25. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    Hi, I'm Jairen, the RSA for the UK. I'd like to welcome any and all UK Star Wars fans over to our forums. Feel free to drop by, chat around, and feel free to join us at one of the many chapter meets that take place around the company. I've updated the links in the first thread, so feel free to click on one of them and make your presence known :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.