Come One, Come All, to a Flag Day!!

Discussion in 'Phoenix, AZ' started by Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral, Jul 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Oki, I'm getting more for JKM and IA....anybody else ? it's like 10 after tax too.
  2. Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral Jedi Master

star 3
    HOTEL:

Address: 2010 E. Butler Ave.

Directions: Take I-17 North from Phoenix to Flag. When you get to the Flagstaff exits, take exit 198 (I-40 E exit). Then take the Butler Ave. exit. At the light at the bottom of the exit, turn left. The Motel 6 will be on your right before the McDonalds and across the street from the Burger King.

If you get lost you can call them at 928-774-1801 or you can call me on my cell at 928-607-3378.

The Motel 6 does have a swimming pool. The two rooms on the reservation are adjoining and under my name.

People Staying in the Rooms:
    Diesel Dave
    Master Duron
    Mobius
    VoidDancer
    Lord Parsec
    Idiots Array
    Darth Greedo
    Lady Jedi Carenix
    Kirana T

That means 4-5 people in each room so bring sleeping bags in case you a) loose the fight to sleep on a bed or b) want to sleep on the floor.

BBQ:

Bring enough for 20 people

This is what people have signed up for:

Cups: Void
    Paper Plates: Scott
    Plastic ware & Cheese: kreleia
    Napkins & Potato salad: David
    Trash bags & Ice: Mark
    Chips & Dip: Idiots Array
    Hamburger Buns & Hot Dog Buns: Mobius
    Hot Dogs: Sarah
    Briquettes, Extra Grill, Birthday Cake, Hamburger, Condiments, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion: Rachel

There are still openings for:
    Side Dishes:
    Fruit Salad or Fruit Plate:

HASTINGS:

Master Duron has agreed to bring flyers and Diesel Dave is bringing a T.V. I'll bring the Trilogy so we can fight over which movie to watch. I am supplying as many chairs as I can find. If you really want a chair, please haul one with you, I can bring maybe 4-5 chairs.

If I have made a mistake or forgotten anyone or anything, please let me know.

Remember: Bring your ROCKIN' selves, your costumes, cameras and anything else your little heart desires! Oh and don't forget the Kiss Wars at the BBQ.

Shooting: Sunday at a time yet to be determined we will be heading out to A-1 mountain to go shooting. Bring any gun you wish to shoot plus ammo. Guns can be stored at my house until then if you wish. Make sure to bring eye protection. I bought a box of ear plugs for everyone who doesn't have them. Also, bring anything you wish to shoot.

I'll be checking in periodically through the evening to see how things are and if anyone has any questions.
  3. Mara_Jade_AZ Jedi Knight

star 3
    Bad news.

Due to some circumstances beyond our current abilites to remedy we won't be making the trip to Flag.

I do have a favor to ask, it's actually for Kreleia. She left her boots for her Padme costume in my costume box. Can someone come over tonight and pick them up so they can be taken to her tomorrow morning?

MJA
  4. aztrooper0013 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Neither I nor the Admiral will be able to make event either. :(

I'll be finishing up costruction of the Death Star fasade for CopperCon, since this is the last weekend we have to do it.

I really am sorry about not being able to make it. I really need the break, to be honest.

5. Mobius FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Dude, that sucks! I guess I understand, rest and prior commitments, and unforseen plan changes and all. Oh well, I guess that just means we'll have to have more fun to make up for the lack of fun not having you guys around will provide. (does that make any sense?)
  6. EmprsHandMick Jedi Master

star 4
  7. Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral Jedi Master

star 3
    I am so SORRY that you won't be able to make it, that makes me very :(!! I'll miss you guys! WAAA HAAA HAAAAAA!!!

I guess Mobius is right! We'll just have to have more fun to make up for your loss.

HEE HEEEE [face_devil]!!
  8. Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral Jedi Master

star 3
    Ok guys...here's one more thing to add to the list...

This weekend the Hell's Angels are in town and the cops are real touchy, so when you're driving keep it clean. My dad got a ticket tonight for not wearing his seatbelt...it was his first ticket in YEARS...darn cops!! :mad:
  9. EmprsHandMick Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, atleast I know that the crew heading up is able to take care of themselves in case of trouble.
  10. Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral Jedi Master

star 3
    That's for sure!

Actually we'd have more worries about running into the Hell's Angels if we showed up at my brother's house! The Hell's Angels chapter house is two doors down from my brother!! [face_laugh] I was there yesterday and the cops were already workin' them up!
  11. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    Sounds like you guys are going to have a great time. All the best!

[Hoping for lots of pix from this trip]
  12. Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral Jedi Master

star 3
    Well, I'm off to bed...

Just wanted to wish everyone a safe trip and to say..

I can't wait to see you all tomorrow!

WOOO HOOOO!!

PARTY!!

:D
  13. Mobius FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Well, boys and girls, this is it: Last call. If all goes according to plan, we'll be leaving my house for Flag in about an hour!
  14. Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral Jedi Master

star 3
    YEAH!!! WOOO HOOOOO!!
    (Can you tell I'm excited?) [face_laugh]
  15. Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral Jedi Master

star 3
    Flag Day was a total success and I just wanted to thank all those who came up again!!

Between the kisses, the boffers, the kisses, the BBQ, the kisses, the fun at Hastings, the kisses, the party at the motel, the kisses, the costumes, the kisses, and the shooting we did today...I can't decide what was my favorite part!

Oh, ok. It was the kisses!! Among other things.... ;) :D
  16. LORDPARSEC Jedi Master

star 4
    'Had a total blast! Can't wait to go again. Thanks J_K_W-R for your hospitality. I'm sure the Flag Fan Force will be a great success. As always, keep us updated!

Void, thanks for the ride to and from Tempe.

PFF, As always, a pleasure. See you this Sat. at Coper Con.

LORDPARSEC :) :) :) :D
  17. Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral Jedi Master

star 3
    No problem LP!! It was nice to finally meet you! :D It was a pleasure to kiss ya!

Hope to see everyone at CopperCon on Saturday!
  18. aztrooper0013 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Pictures from the event? :)
  19. Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral Jedi Master

star 3
    Yeah, we're working on getting them posted. I took about 76 pics and I know there were lots of other cameras.

I really wish you'd been able to come...it was so fun and Chad got all the attention. The Sandtrooper was definately the attraction at Hastings. :D
  20. Mobius FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Yeah, we all had a blast! Lotsa fun to be had by all!
  21. MexChewie Jedi Master

star 4
    :mad: Darn you all for having fun without me!-(
    :p

J/k glad you all had a blast. :D
  22. Master_Duron Jedi Master

star 4
    Ahh, much fun, we did have. :D
  23. Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral Jedi Master

star 3
  24. Master_Duron Jedi Master

star 4
    In some states, that much fun would be illegal. ;) Oh hell, I think most states that would be illegal.
  25. Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral Jedi Master

star 3
    [face_laugh] I think you may be right, but I wouldn't have had it any other way!! WOO!! I'm still recovering. [face_laugh]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.