main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA COME ONE COME ALL TO THE LA FAN FORCE FIRST OFFICIAL MEETING....

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ajthelegend, Aug 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ajthelegend

ajthelegend Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2002
    Speewwy I'm sorry to hear that you cant make the next function, we will definitely see you at the next one though... Tie it was nice to have you at our meeting last night. I hope to see you at the next... Go West Side Of The Force....

2. MyreAlonde

MyreAlonde Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2002
    Waaaah Jedi! Myre Alonde is on TFN. I had fun at the meeting y'all. Thanks for the quiz and prize. I shall do my best to create a good quiz for the next meeting. Maybe i should have 2 quizes... a master and a padawan set. I know there are those out there that know a lot more than I. Art wishes to challenge me. I say bring it on. I like competition. Untill next time West Siderz.

Jeff

3. JediPadme

JediPadme Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 1999
    I'm so bummed I missed the meeting! It broke my perfect attendance record! :p But hopefully I'll make the next one, as soon as I find out when it is... and my trip to Kansas wasn't even that great :p There is absolutely NOTHING to do in Kansas OR Missouri (where we actually stayed) and then to top it all off... we lost! Grrr... anyways, I like the new name of our FF, anyone looking into T-shirts yet?

- Samantha

FIGHT ON to all the USC Trojan fans on the boards! :)

4. ajthelegend

ajthelegend Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2002
    Hey Padme we really missed you at the function, I asked speewwy hey where is padme, and she informed me of the Kansas trip... we will definitely see you at the next one... I have posted a thread w/the info that way you know what the date of the next function is.... Sorry the trip was not to productive and hope to see you soon... Go West Side of the Force Los Angeles...

5. JediBith

JediBith Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    Good to see you over here, Jeff -- Welcome! And it was soooo much fun meeting everyone at Islands...the pix came out great and I'll be sending them to AJ soon so he can post 'em. I can't wait for our next event: hanging out with Star Wars people is always such a blast!
    Cheers, Liz

6. MyreAlonde

MyreAlonde Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2002
    Hey JediPadme, the only reason there was nothing to do was cause you were on the Kansas City side of Missour-uh. It's way better over on the St. Louis side of Missouri. That's where I'm from. If anyone is plannin on goin to "tha lou" I can tell you all the fun places to hit.

-Jeff

7. SameerUCLA

SameerUCLA Jedi Youngling

Jun 5, 2002
    Hey guys - sorry I was unable to make it to the meeting - I was up in Seattle for a conference. And (typical), I'll be at 29 Palms for an exercise throughout most of October, so I'll have to flake on that one too! :) I will make it to one of these things, someday. Anyway, take care, MTFBWY, and GO BRUINS!!! :p

- Sameer

8. LuminariUnduli

LuminariUnduli Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    Well - it certainly was lots of fun meeting so many new folks - I hope that next time there will be even more of us & I promise that i will NOT be late next time!!!!

I posted a pic of my new mandalorian skull tattoo on my website already - if anyone wants to see it:
    NEW Tattoo

Please see the new Thread that AJTHELEGEND posted regarding our next meeting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.