main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Come one come all

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by M-of-SOG, Feb 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M-of-SOG

M-of-SOG Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2004
    As most of you may know, Entropy has decided that working for a living
    just is not working out for him at this time. So to celebrate his
    "retirement" i am planing on have a party at my place Saturday Feb 4.
    Just a simple get together, Chili and cornbread is the planed
    menu.Drinks will be a BYOB situation.
    all are welcome
    Later
    M.

2. BarrisOffee

BarrisOffee Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2005
    Even though almost all of you are in school or doing god knows what...and I slave here at my office every day trying to keep up with what is going on at these boards....LOL I will be there. I am very, very jealous of you guys that get the chance to go back to school, but on the other hand...very proud of you all.

3. freako104

freako104 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2005
    Sounds like a good time. Ill see if I can make it. Ill ask Cam if he is busy or anything

4. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Won't be able to make it. I have the kids this weekend, plus I'm already broke for the month so I will be doing little to nothing for the rest of February. I didnt know Entropy had quite HCC, but I don't blame him. He's to intellegent to be working for the state. I wish I had other options.

5. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Thanks Eddie. [face_blush] My intention was to work out the rest of my contract for this year, but I'm already falling behind in my classes. So I turned in my resignation earlier this month. It happened right about the time I realized I could borrow almost as much money as I could make working full time at my <sarcasm>generous</sarcasm> peon-level state salary. I'm still going to be teaching part time, but now my full time job is working on my masters. I was almost hoping that they would clear Gasper and let him return, so that I could make a big sceen and quit in protest. Luckily that didn't happen.

6. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Well good luck, man. I think you told me at Lodreh's, but what are you getting your Masters in?

7. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Computer Information Systems.

8. bigdaddyfuller

bigdaddyfuller Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 13, 2005
    hey gang,
    again sorry i am being a passing memory, lol. same old story, too busy and i really hate it too, and i hate i had to miss the last meeting. i will have to miss this one too, i am off, but planning to go out of town. y'all have fun

9. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Congratulations, buddy!

Unfortunately, I dont think I will be able to make it. One of these days, I hope I will finally be able to attend one of M-of-SOGs cookouts. I keep hearing awesome things about the food. ;)

10. BarrisOffee

May 13, 2005
    It's cool, we know you are to good to hang out with us from Gaston.[face_laugh]

11. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Oh, posh!

Actually I will just be coming off of an on call week, and Dee and the kids were out of town last weekend. I will be goofing off with my two boys, and having fun doing the daddy thing. :)

12. BarrisOffee

May 13, 2005
    Don't forget!!! Come what ever time...Deer Chili, cornbread, ribs & BBQ chicken wings.... BYOB

13. ForceTheologian

ForceTheologian Jedi Master star 2

Jun 9, 2004
    Hahahaha, you can't fool me, Brian. I know what "CIS" means.

FT

14. ForceTheologian

ForceTheologian Jedi Master star 2

Jun 9, 2004
    Well, I hope everyone had a good time without me. I know it's possible. But, some interesting things been happening here to occupy my time. I say, it sucks not having a car.

FT

15. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Hate I missed it Entropy... for some reason I was thinking it was next weekend... I hope everyone had a great time... and congrats on retirement ;).

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

16. BarrisOffee

May 13, 2005
    No one from the group showed up... But I do believe Entopy had a good time. Hate you all missed it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.