main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Come pet t3h n00b.....

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Insanity_Pirate, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insanity_Pirate

Insanity_Pirate Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2008
    Hiya d00dz/d00dettez. I r Insanity Pirate, captain of the S.S. Jolly Roger and old saltie of several other smaller forums. I hope my knowledge of posting on other forums comes in handy here; It looks like I'll need it, or I'll be swallowed up by such a large site!!

A little 'bout me:

-Guns = win
    -The lion king = win
    -Pirate = Brown-skinned
    -Pirate = Die-hard Gears of War fan
    -Pirate = Major shutter bug
    -Pirate = Fluent speaker of "1337" speak

Anyway, here's lookin' at alla you peoples, and hoping that I'll end up fitting in nicely.

ANARCHY!!
    -Pirate

2. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Hello, there, Pirate! Welcome to the JC! Got some salt under your collar, eh? You'll catch onto this big site in no time, then. The JC offers a lot of interesting boards, so take a look around and have fun! :)

If you need to find anything specific, feel free to PM me or just ask anyone here. Check out our pillow fight thread for immediate insanity. ;)

Trika

3. Oddball_62

Oddball_62 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2007
    Oh, yes. You'll fit right in here. :p

Welcome to the forums! If you've been to other forums, I don't think you'll need any directing, but if you have any questions feel free to PM me or any of the other d00dz and d00dettez here. :p

Have fun, and don't get lost in the insanity!

EDIT: Arg, Trika! You stole my first post!

4. Jedi_Allegra

Jedi_Allegra Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 10, 2003
    That's true. :p

Pirate reminds me of a newb who passed through in my day.

*chuckle*

Welcome to the JC.

Both these fine ladies are correct:

Pirate = Will fit in just fine.
    Confused/curious Pirate = Need only to PM one of us and we'd gladly help you out to the best of our abilities.
    Pirate = Need not be afraid of us oldbies. We don't bite and we all pretty much like Pirates. ;)

:p

Welcome once again!

5. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    I'm sure this fellow would just love Talk Like A Pirate Day. [face_plain] :p

2008: The 50th season of L.A. Dodger baseball! :cool:

2007-2008 L.A. Lakers: 57-25, #1 seed in the West

6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    I'm sure, you do miss the Talk Like A Pirate Day. It's a crazy day at the JC, which is loved by some and hated by the others. But it gives a good base for talk - just in the case we don't have any other topics to talk about, which is nearly impossible. :p

Welcome Insanity_Pirate! :)

I agree with my fellow posters above, you fit in and soon, you'll know these boards well. But just in case, there are any questions or you get lost, just remember this place and let us know. We'll help you to get familiar with the boards as much as possible. :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

7. TrulyGhent

TrulyGhent Jedi Master star 4

Jun 29, 2007
    Aaaahhhh! An Insanity Pirate! Run away! He'll steal our insanity! I want my insanity!

Welcome. :)

8. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Welcome! I see you already found your way over to the Role playing forum! Very nice! I hope to see you around there! :D

9. Dar_manda

Dar_manda Jedi Master star 3

Dec 27, 2007
    It's alright babes, if he steals yours, you can always share some of mine :p. Welcome to ya Pirate!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.