main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Come Rave about your favourite Star Wars Character here!!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by dArTh_wenley, Oct 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dArTh_wenley

dArTh_wenley Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 10, 2001

Time for this to wake up. ;)

2. JediMasterEllic_Kier

JediMasterEllic_Kier Jedi Master star 3

Nov 17, 2002
    Why have you chosen character "X" as your favourite?

Han Solo.......has a cool ride and gets things done without "hokey religions", just a lot of "simple tricks and nonsense".

What do you think is character "X"'s greatest strenght

Quick at improvising and with wit. Honorable, and loyal.

Greatest Weakness?

A little to arrogant in his skills sometimes.

How would the Star Wars Galaxy function if you character did not exist?

HMMMMM.....Luke and OB1 might never have made it to Yavin if it wasn't for Han's skills as well as his drive to get his job done. Those hidden compartments helped a lot too!

Why is he/she/it so cool?!

Has a 7 foot friend that could rip the arms off anything that disagrees. Has dice hangin in his cockpit. Messes with Luke about Leia just to amuse himself. Fooled everyone into thinking he was leaving, only to come along and win the day. Gets the girl in the end.

3. VuaRapuungRules

VuaRapuungRules Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2002
    Darth Maul. Not that I'd've loved to see him slice up Obi, but he's by far the coolest SW-movie character.

Greatest strength would be his insane fighting skills, if you read into all Maul fiction that's out there you get to see what a truly formidable fighter he is...sliced up whole of Black Sun, mind you ;)

Greatest weakness is easy too...he ain't too strong in the Force, nothing like Vader or Obi-wan. Also, he's much, much too arrogant, could've killed Kenobi but he gloated for a few seconds too long.

If he hadn't existed, and Sidious didn't have another apprentice at that time, Qui-gon wouldv'e lived, and you would have had a completely different situation later on.

Why so cool? Darn, already typed that more or less. He's a master of Teras Kasi, one of very few people who mastered fighting with a dual-bladed lightsaber, sliced up Black Sun, sliced up Master Bondara, one of the best martial arts trainers that lived at the time, he's got the coolest tan ;), etc. etc.

4. stacysatrip

stacysatrip Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    Anakin Skywalker.

Why did I pick him? Because he's the most real character in the saga. So conflicted, so tragic, and did I mention a hottie and a half?

Biggest strength--his passion and devotion to those he loves.

Biggest weakness--No emotional control. But that's also what makes him so alluring.

Why is he cool? He proved Master Yoda wrong. "Once you start down the dark path forever will it dominate your destiny." Not so, my little green friend! Anakin was always in there, just fighting to get out, and he finally did. Plus, I agree with whoever said "He's Friggin' Darth Vader!"

What would SW be without him? There would be no SW without Anakin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.