main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Comedy TROOP - NAD represent!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Kir Kanos, Aug 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kir Kanos

Kir Kanos Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 1999
    Tonight, Friday (8/25/06) @ 8pm at The 12th South Arts Venue (2907 12th Avenue South) to see Dylan (A.K.A. Hama) in his comedy debut.

To ensure that you can get in, please make a reservation. All you have to do is call them & get them to put your name on the list. Then you pay AT the door the night of the show. Tickets are $8 I hope to see some of you there.

Call: 418-0905 or e-mail: info@improvnashville.com

Lets show some good NAD representation for one of our Fan Force chapter's founding fathers!

Directions: From I-65 Take the Wedgewood exit & go west. Turn left (south) at 12th Avenue. The location is at the corner of 12th & Kirkwood.

2. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Tonight's show is sold out. You can still get on the waiting list by calling the above number, however.

If you can't make it to the show tonight, we also have shows scheduled for September 8th and 22nd. Same time, same place. Make reservations early and make everyone else longingly press their faces against the window.

3. Kir Kanos

Kir Kanos Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 1999
    Dylan's troop did a great job. =D= He was of course very funny too! [face_laugh] Michael (Toymaster) was also there to enjoy the show. Great job Dylan! [face_peace] Maybe in a few months we can call you Sargent "Stand Up" Kinney!

I hope some of you get a chance to go to later shows in September. I would recommend getting there at least 20-30 minutes ahead of time. I got there 15 minutes ahead & got the last parking space behind the building.

4. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    I was glad to have you and Mike in the audience. I had the time of my life up there on stage. I'm definitely looking forward to our next shows -- I hope you can all make it!

5. DVDMaster

DVDMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2003
    Hama, don't hold back on the schedule of appearances of your improv skills. I want to see what the great Ali G of Smashville can do on stage.

6. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    Next shows:

September 8th @ 8:00 p.m.
    12South Arts Venue
    2907 12th Avenue South
    (Cypress Building, upstairs above Las Paletas)
    Troupe 93 will be doing a 45-minute opening set of improv games before the Improv Nashville mainstage troupe performs longform improv.
    Tickets are $8, and reservations are HIGHLY recommended (the last show sold out, and we had to turn away people at the door). You can make reservations by calling 418-0905 or emailing info@improvnashville.com.

September 22nd
    (same time, place, format)

October 13th
    (same time, place, format)

There is a possibility that more show dates will be opening up very soon. You can usually count on a show on the 2nd and 4th Fridays of every month.

7. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    I won't be performing this week -- it's my turn to run the lights. You're all still welcome to come to the show, but don't come if you're just wanting to see me.

We've got three shows scheduled for October:

10/7 @ 7:30 -- Bravo Creative Arts Center, 2227 Hillsboro Rd. Franklin, TN 37069. $8.

10/13 and 10/27 @ 8:00 -- 12South Arts Venue (see previous post).

8. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    FYI... the show on October 7th should be a good one to bring kids to see.

9. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    The October 13th show will be "adults only" (18+). We're bringing in a comedienne from Los Angeles (Julie Dove) to open for us, and her material can get a little raunchy. The rest of the show will of course be our usual PG-rated humor. That show will be $10 instead of the usual $8.

Also, if you're interested in trying a little improv yourself, the level one classes are starting up next Monday night.

10. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    This coming Friday is our one-year anniversary show! We'll have the full 90 minutes to perform improv comedy games. Cake and ice cream to follow.

Also, it's 2-for-1 admission... use the code "AUGHALF" if you're ordering tickets online.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.