main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Comfort Inn & Suites - Official Thread

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Grand Moff Joker, Feb 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara-hari

Mara-hari Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2002
    Thanks - I look forward to meeting you guys too! I've only ever been to one other con, and this one is by far the biggest I"ve been to. And the fact that it's all SW is so great. I'm hoping it will be a blast!

2. Tremaniac

Tremaniac Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Compared to Denver, this will be a walk in the park! My God, less than 30 days! ::shaking profusely:: Guess I picked the wrong day to quit heroin! heh heh heh

3. Grand Moff Joker

Grand Moff Joker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 13, 1999
    Interesting. I feel the same way if I go more than three hours without a Mountain Dew... :D

Four weeks from tonight, we're packing up our Explorer-class shuttle and are departing the Lone Death Star State to begin our Impieral invasion of Indianapolis!

4. Darth_Glymmer

Darth_Glymmer Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 18, 2002
    HEYA CRAIG!!!!!!!! We sure are going to miss your antics in Indy. I will be glad to pick you up an awesome souvenir though! How are you BTW?

Mara-hari - Denver was huge!!! I had never been to a con that big either and I was really amazed by the numbers. They say Indy will be an even bigger con then that! I can't imagine! The mass numbers of crazy Star Wars people will make it very memorable! That's for sure.

Yep... in about four weeks we'll be there! God help us all. [face_clown]

5. Viceroy Craig

Viceroy Craig Jedi Master star 2

Sep 21, 1999
    Heya Christy! I'm doin' great!

With our line a scant 2 days away from the start, and picking up the keys to our first house on Monday....things are awesome!!!!!!

Awwww..a gift? For me? Hmmmm, I'll have to do something for ya in return. Perhaps some street lint from Hollywood Blvd. Heh heh heh

6. Tremaniac

Feb 26, 2002
    Street Lint, YUMMY! BTW Viceroy, is there going to be a netcam again? Need to be able to spy on you guys from our nice cushy super rooms in Indy.

7. Viceroy Craig

Viceroy Craig Jedi Master star 2

Sep 21, 1999
    Yer darn skippy there will be cams. The only thing to be determined is if it'll be live streaming, or a still shot that refreshes itself every 10 seconds or so.

8. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    Say, my Fiance' and I are staying at the embassy suites. can we come to your party?

9. Grand Moff Joker

Oct 13, 1999
    The more, the merrier. You are now a part of the tribe!

Yub yub.

:D

10. Katy_Christensen

Katy_Christensen Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 28, 2002
    Hey, I'm also staying at like...hmmm...Super 8 (lol) I think it is? Can I come too?

11. Grand Moff Joker

Oct 13, 1999
    You too, Katy! Shoot, I've seen you all over the Celebration boards. You're practically a net-celeb, in my book. ;)

Are you guys going to the FanForce party?

12. aaron011

aaron011 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 31, 2002
    Hello from Indy, ya all.(ha ha) Just looking at all the posts makes me crazy. Although I'm already here and don't have to travel to C2, I'm still jealous in a way to not make some sort of pilgrimage to show my devotion. To all of you, Here Here.

13. Darth_Glymmer

Jan 18, 2002
    Everyone's invited! We'll be one big happy Star Wars family!

Craig: I'm counting on that Hollywood street lint (it's probably the closest I'll get to it)! [face_clown]

14. Mara-hari

Mara-hari Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2002
    Darth Glymmer - thanks for the info! I would have liked to get out to Denver, but taking classes at the time put a big damper on that. Anyway, I"m soooo looking forward to this. We get to be part of thousands of SW fans dressed up in costume and having one big huge SW party! I swear, I feel just like a little kid a few weeks before Christmas....

I don't know how I"ll contain myself for 4 weeks. LOL

15. Darth_Glymmer

Jan 18, 2002
    Oh, I know!!! Four weeks seems like an eternity from now!! I'm so excited about this. It's going to be great... and like you said... one big party! ::in Anakin imitation:: Yippee!!!!

16. DarkGuri

DarkGuri Jedi Youngling

Mar 15, 2002
    Welcome to all! :) This is gonna way rock! I am sad that you cant come Viceroy! We will make sure to "Gromph" a few times in your memory. >; ) Are you guys actually outside the chinese theater again? I am sad that I can't wait inline again with you guys, but I will try and drive down for a visit during a weekend or two! :) Spend an evening roughing it for a while!

Moff: Make sure to bring that little photo book that Jia made of Denver and Estes... I would love to look though that again!

Bye for now!!

=Guri=

17. Grand Moff Joker

Oct 13, 1999
    Three weeks, and counting...

18. Nikohlas

Nikohlas Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2002
    I am so excited about being there. I will be arriving with Grand Moff Joker, Darth Glymmer, and Leia. I wanted to go to Denver in the worst way, but couldn't...so I will have to make up for my absence. I can't wait to meet all of you.

19. Tremaniac

Feb 26, 2002
    Holy Cow time is flying. Everyone have a set travel list and whatnot? Toothbrush, extra socks, lightsaber, etc etc. Damn, I still have to get those walkies.

20. CaptainJia

CaptainJia Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2002
    Woo hoo!! I can count the days left on my hands and feet (as long as my socks and shoooooooes are off)!

Cross your fingers that the world doesn't end in the next two-three weeks. That would suck!

...A lot!

21. Tremaniac

Feb 26, 2002
    The world will not end! Well, not in the next few weeks anyway. I have a question though. What's on Weds. and Thurs. agenda? I know we are filming at night, but what about the other times? Is there anything planned as a pre C2 event, or do we do the shiney happy tourist thing? Inquiring minds want to know.

22. Grand Moff Joker

Oct 13, 1999
    Weather permitting (and good gosh, let's hope the weather IS permitting this time!), I think Wednesday afternoon/evening would be a great time to see the sights of Indy. There's more cool stuff to do and see within walking distance of our hotel in Indianapolis than we ever saw anywhere in Denver.

Also, in the "Wednesday Arrivals" thread, it looks like the idea to have a fan gathering at Jillian's on Wedensday night is something we could do.

23. Tremaniac

Feb 26, 2002
    Very good. I'm thinking if I snooze on the airplane, I should be good to go for a while. So meeting for dinner with other fans sounds like a plan, if we can do some filming afterwards. I'm a star, I'm a star, I'm a star. A big bright star. Ok, maybe not, but it'll be fun nevertheless.

24. BothanTyler

BothanTyler Jedi Youngling

Apr 16, 2002
    I'm coming by myself from Philadelphia and will be staying at the Comfort Inn...have a big suite all to myself :) This will be my first time to an event like this at all. Can't wait to meet up with other SW fans and have a great time, I'm SO excited!!!! Just hope this G-boy fits in...

25. Grand Moff Joker

Oct 13, 1999
    Well guys, we're just two weeks away! Two weeks from tonight, the delegation from The Lone Death Star State will pile into our Explorer-class shuttle and set a course for the Indiana System. Alert all commands. Deploy the fleet.

***** This is my 1,000th post!!! *****

I just wanted it to be here.

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.