Comfort Inn & Suites - Official Thread

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Grand Moff Joker, Feb 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheHuntressDiana Jedi Master

star 4
  2. Darth_Glymmer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    This is my 33rd post!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay... so it's not as impressive.

Congrats anyway GMJ! ;o)

Two weeks and we're there!!! I am very excited and eager to meet everyone. See you all soon.
  3. Mara-hari Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think I've only posted about 8 times so far and half of them are probably on this thread. You guys all seem like a lot of fun - I think I picked a pretty good place to stay!

Even if I will be Jedi Knight sneaking around on the Death Star. ;)

See you all soon!

4. Tremaniac Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, if I had my way, I'd have those "Not a Rebel Spy" t-shirts printed up, and no one would possibly believe you were a Jedi or Rebel that way! Alas, it was not to be though. Oh well, though perhaps Indy might be more suited for a "Not a Sith Infiltrator!" style shirts.
  5. Leia800 Jedi Knight

star 3
    1,000 posts? You should at least get a free toaster or something.....and Glum...ahem...I mean Glym...33? I'm sure thats worthy of something..perhaps the chance to oil down a Gammorean guard or something...or maybe a nice can of Lil' Lisa Slurry...LOL ;)
  6. Darth_Glymmer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  7. Darth_Glymmer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Gammorean guard, eh?? I better start posting a whole lot more! LOL! ;-)

If 33 posts = oiling down a Gammorean guard than 7 posts = cleaning the tauntaun pens (cough, Leia800, cough). LOL! ::grumbles:: I can't believe I have to drive 1000 miles or so with you to the Celebration. It's going to be a long ride. I'm not sitting next to her!!! >:)
  8. Nikohlas Jedi Knight

star 1
    I will have to excercise restraint in not driving off the road. Mind you I will be wide awake when I do this cause I am sure there is going to be ZERO calm quiet moments in that SUV. I can only imagine what its going to be like...::falls over due to pure excitement::

BTW..I will have the best sabers there for duels...my acyrilc rod saber blade modification devices have arrived...be very afraid.
  9. TDHArtist LFL Webstrip Artis

VIP
    star 4
    I just hope everyone remembers that we're shooting a film while there also??? So nobody better start their whining when I say..."OK, playtimes over, time to get some shooting done." You all know who you are. And like I said, anyone not in the film is more then welcome to assist behind the cameras in some way or another.

Oh, GMJ, 1000 posts, huh?

Meh.

:D
  10. Tremaniac Jedi Knight

star 3
    Work Work Work. I swear, the work of a Star Wars fan is never done! Fanfilms, lineups, conventions, museum exhibits, movie premieres, plays, When can a guy catch a break! Heh heh heh. Just kidding people. Mr. TIE Pilot and I both agree that we are ready!
  11. Leia800 Jedi Knight

star 3
  12. Grand Moff Touch Jedi Knight

star 1
    Call 317-631-9000 to get your confirmation number.

My room is sweet, king bed, jacuzzi tub ...

It's good to be a Grand Moff!
  13. Grand Moff Joker Force Ghost

star 4
    Sounds excellent, Grand Moff Touch! That's why we initially went with the Comfort Inn, because their enourmous suites cost far less than a standard room did at the hotels connected to the convention center. It'll be nice having plenty of space.

For you and the others who will be staying at the Comfort Inn who aren't with my group, I hope you guys will drop by, say hello, and hang out. We should be easy to find. Each of our rooms (two suites on Wednesday and Thursday; four suites on Friday and Saturday; two suites on Sunday) will have a sign on the door of a Star Destroyer. So if you're wandering the halls and come across a block of rooms with an ISD or SSD sign on the door, that's us!

We would be honored if you would join us.
  14. mattrob24 Jedi Padawan

Three of my friends and I will be staying at Comfort Inn. I'll be calling Monday to verify our reservation.

May the Force be with us in May...BOOYAH!!!

15. CaptainJia Jedi Padawan

I've got my purple lightsaber and my Obi Wan Kenobi (with Force flipping attack action!); All is right in the universe.

Now if only today was May 1st...
  16. Tremaniac Jedi Knight

star 3
    Crunch time people. Just a friendly reminder to everyone to verify flights, secure passes, pack extra socks, procure extra batteries and film, and whatnot. Also, if there's no film, who's up for Spiderman on Sunday night?
  17. Grand Moff Joker Force Ghost

star 4
    The time is upon us, and our invasion of Indianapolis is at hand!

I hope some of you guys who are staying at the Comfort Inn (and elsehwere, for that matter) will drop by and say hello.

See you all there!
  18. royalguard96 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I think I posted in this thread a while back, but now that we're getting closer, just wanted to pop my head in and say "hey!" I'm very anxious to get down there and meet everyone, though I have 3 more stupid days of work before I can leave! I should be arriving in Indy around 9 a.m. Friday, but I won't check in till after the opening ceremonies.

Is that 317 number one I should call to make sure the Comfort Inn has my reservation all set? Any help would be hot, thanks :D
  19. vadersfist Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey, what did this place cost per night? This was the Comfort Inn just south of the con center, right? I'm curious to know how it compares to the swank Omni Severin...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.