main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

comic adaptaions of NJO books

Discussion in 'Literature' started by ron corless, Jan 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ron corless

ron corless Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 1, 1999
    I wonder if Dark Horse will ever do comic book adaptations of the NJO books. Maybe this will happen after the last NJO hardcover comes out in 2003. I would love to see the Yuzzhan Vong in comic book form as well as the Vong worldships and the coralskippers. I think Star by Star would be awesome in comic book form because it has lots of action and great space battles and the Vong invade Coruscant. Rebirth would be good too because it has the birth of Luke's son and the Vong conquer the planet Yag'Dhul with three large moons and Han and Leia and Jacen kick some serious butt in the Falcon.

2. Mastadge

Mastadge Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 4, 1999
    Not gonna happen...but some filler comics would be nice, or at least Tales...

3. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    I feel adaptations of previous stories are redundant.

4. The Gatherer

The Gatherer Jedi Youngling star 6

Aug 2, 1999
    I agree... I would rather see original NJO comics than adaptions.

5. Mastadge

Mastadge Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 4, 1999
    I agree...that's why I suggested filler comics or tales...I don't want adaptations, but I'd like some stuff filled in between the lines...some Jedi being hunted, something about...maybe...Jorallen and Danni...

6. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    Yes. Or "tales of" kind of things are nice too.

Anyone remember when we asked Dave Land if he would be willing to make a series of comics based on the cancelled, "Knightfall", and he said he'd have to read it first before adapting it? "Snickers"(what good that would have done, dead end answer.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.