Montréal Comic Book Discussion...

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by GoddessJainaSoloFel, Jan 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoddessJainaSoloFel Force Ghost

star 4
    Come here and tell us which series is your favorite!
  2. Spudtrooper Jedi Knight

star 1
    Huuuuuh does it have to be SW [face_worried]
  3. GoddessJainaSoloFel Force Ghost

star 4
    I don't think that discussion needs to be limited to Star Wars, however I think that Star Wars should dominate the discussion. ;)

As for me, my collection of comics is limited. I have the following...

Dark Empire I (1-6)
    Dark Empire II (1-6)
    Empire's End (1-2)

Union (1-4) and Trade Paperback
    Mara Jade: By the Emperor's Hand (1-6) and Trade Paperback
    A Valentine Story (one shot)
  4. Spudtrooper Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well i dont own any CB anymore but i do like the Justice League
  5. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Well I haven't read many of the comic books from Star Wars, but I do own issues 1-4 of The Phantom Menace along with issues 1 of X-Wing: In the Empire's Service and of X-Wing: Rogue Leader

So yes I would have to say that my favorite comic book series of Star Wars would be the X-Wing series...

As for non-Star Wars comic books my favorites at the moment would have to be Mobile Suit Gundam Wing, Ranma 1/2, Detective Conan (also known as Case Closed) and Asterix.
  6. GoddessJainaSoloFel Force Ghost

star 4
    Has anyone bought the Star Wars Comic Companion? If you have, what do you think of it?

[image=http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y169/JainaSoloDurron/1593073127_b.jpg]
  7. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Nope haven't bought it, got my eyes on the Omnibus that Amazon has announced though. Has the Star Wars Handbook: X-Wing Rogue Squadron, X-Wing: Rogue Leader issues 1-3, X-Wing Rogue Squadron: The Phantom Affair issues 1-4, and X-Wing: Rogue Squadron: The Rebel Opposition issues 1-4, altogether in one trade paperback book.

Sounds really interesting, so I'm really planning on buying it. I think it's announced at something around 23 CDN. It's a real bargain, when you think that you can get Phantom affair and Rebel opposition for 14.40 CDN each. I don't know about Rogue Leader, as it's the most recent one.
    For more info click here

About that comic companion, did you buy it Goddess?
  8. GoddessJainaSoloFel Force Ghost

star 4
    No, I haven't got it yet but KitFist0 showed me his copy the other day and it looked really nice! I will be buying it in the near future. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.