main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA Comic Con 2006 July 19th - 23rd!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Jan 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    ;)
    PARTY AT DONNA'S

2. GreyJedi

GreyJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    Only if you're willing to drive 35 miles for it. ;)

Actually, I was thinking of some sort of gathering on Sunday after the con closes. But then again, people may want to go home and get some sleep.

3. me-gonk

me-gonk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 17, 2003
    Sleep is for the weak ;)

4. JediG60racer

JediG60racer Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    My Fast wants to drive 35 miles for a pool party!!!

My Fast agrees: sleep is for the weak!

5. Volntyr

Volntyr Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 23, 2002
    I dare you to tell me this Sunday Night of Con at 5pm. o_O

6. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    LOL.. I know that by Sunday night...this is one "fried" little Jedi. [face_tired]

EDIT: Opps, ok not "fried Jedi" That was Mustafar and the Jedi was Anakin. Or I guess he wasn't fried, but baked, or would that be flame broiled? Ok one of THOSE days at work.....*wanders off to work on more reports*

Anyways...you get my meaning.. ;)

7. GreyJedi

GreyJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    Yeah, what he said. [face_hypnotized]

8. arodofhoth

arodofhoth Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    I went there last year and had a blast, please give me info for 2006 when you can, I would love to attend this year with you guys.

9. arodofhoth

arodofhoth Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    oh yeah, this will be my second year.

10. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    35 miles? Gulp! You have a long drive each day to and from con. My drive is less than 15 miles, and takes 15-20 minutes max. Only at Comic Con am I glad I live so far south! LOL

Varza, have you talked Lor into coming to con yet? hehe I suppose we could kidnap him.

11. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    working on it... he is seriously thinking about the weekend at least and looking for a new job.

you still around this weekend? He found more makeup...

12. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    I got back in San Diego at 2am this morning. Lauren left MORE make-up? Geesh.. that girl. I have your jacket. I'll be back on the 27th and I'll give you your jacket and pick up Lauren's stuff.

Lor has to come at least for the weekend, even if he does end up going to Walt Disney World. I'm still thinking about that trip... it might just be too expensive for FOUR of us to go to Disney World. Now I have TWO couples who want to buy the Cloudcroft house... and I'm getting cold feet now about selling it. :( I love that place. :(

13. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    I will talk to him again... I just need to remind him - you can wear your armor all day long and all weekend. Girls will want you!

yeah - I guess it fell out of her pockets or something. WE have a small bag to bring home with you next round. loL! - psst, he asked me to remind you about a belt of some sort

I'm glad to know people are interested but its sad to think you may sell it. It was in my dream last night - I was getting married in your front yard!

14. BBQMASTER

BBQMASTER Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    I would keep the house.

15. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    hey there San Diego long time no post. Well The NBO up in potatop picking Idaho might be joing you all there at the Comic con I put a post on our boards. and I hope the responce is a Good one would love to see you again Linda always a real pleasure.

well my fingers are crossed if i am to go i would need at least 2 others to go.
    maybe 1 depends on who would go.

16. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Awesome! I love meeting new people! [:D]

17. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    Same Here always love meeting Star Wars fans as well. any idea of what Celebs will be there from the Star Wars Universe?

18. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    I'm guessing:
    Ray Park
    Peter Mayhew
    Kenny Baker
    Amy Allen
    Matt Wood? (Maybe)
    Daniel Logan? (Though Daniel mentioned something about not doing Comic Con)
    Michonne Bourringe(sp)? (Maybe)

As for the "big" celebrity.. I dunno if they're even going to have one, since I hear LFL wants to save up for C4.

Granted, it all depends on if Official Pics will even have a booth this year.

So, who knows.

19. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    I'd like to see Ray play with the Maul f/x saber!

20. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    LOL! I've already seen Ray beat up Jake Lloyd with sabers; I wouldn't put it past him. ;)

21. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    Nice, Well i am for sure going looks like one of my local buddies said he is about 80% sure with some force pursaude he will go

I already booked my room, and planned 8 days off for travel and for the con.

can not wait 5 months is to long. lol

22. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    Hi Ron,

I am glad you are coming to con this year. Do you remember Cindy from Albuquerque? She told me last night she had met quite a few of the Boise group at Celebration 4, and she might be coming to comic con as a large group from Albuquerque will be coming this year. Erik and his wife, from IF, might be coming as well. I think our annual Fanforce dinner is going to be HUGE at con this year. It is always Wednesday night after the end of preview night. I hope you can join us for that.

23. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    As of our last meeting, we have at least 12 members of SFFF going to Comic-Con. We're looking forward to having a dinner/get-together with you guys, say after Preview Night?

24. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    you guys are buying this time!
    :p

i'm sure we'll be doing our usual preview night dinner out, and the SFFF is always welcome to join us. it's always good to see you guys!

25. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    if you guys don't mind - care if I join you for dinner?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.