main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA Comic-Con 2006

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by arodofhoth, Mar 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue_Granger

Rogue_Granger Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    ok...I'm not going to be able to make it :( RENT is coming to the pantages, and I thought I was gonna have the 18th off to go see it. BUT, I just got promoted, and I can't take time off. SO>>>>>>I'm going to see RENT on Saturday :)

2. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    And not take me? :_|

3. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    More than welcome to come [face_devil] tickets are only twenty bucks, orchestra :)

4. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    I just got my two custom shirts from SW.com. One has the MFalcon and underneath is written "Since 1977" and the other is this really cool Yoda design and it states "Star Wars is forever." I have a t-shirt program, so, on the back I'm going to put our IEFF logo and jedifan77. Of course, these are both to wear at CC. :cool:

Where will you be a week from today???? [face_dancing]

5. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
  6. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    at work too :mad:

7. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Panicing and trying to get everything thrown together at the last minute! 8-}

8. arodofhoth

arodofhoth Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    CYA guys next Friday night at seaport villige.[face_peace]

9. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
  10. feltak

feltak Jedi Youngling

Dec 16, 2005
    Greetings all my name is rocky I have been with fan force for a while but just heard that the inland empire group was active, me and some friends have been doing things with OC and SD for a while. I live in Corona, Ernie in Beaumont, Steve in bloomington, danny in Rancho Cucamonga. If anyone came to the disneyland SW day we were the ones who got the parks and MR lightsabers in. We were actually planning on putting a group together but were informed about this group from someone from the sdsws at the disneyland event. We are all excited to find out that this group is up and running and the other 3 will be listing there bio when I can get them all together. We will be going together once again to comic con and would love to meet others here who share our love of star wars. We will be there starting wed and have a hotel near sea world and would love to get some fill in about things going on as there are alot of pages to comb through so I dont want to miss stuff.

I would be more than happy to take 2 or 3 shifts at the table on friday and saturday please contact me if you still need someone.

Rocky Morales (FELTAK)
    951-316-2242
    10thnewyork@comcast.net

11. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006

Go here to sign up for shifts at the FF table. That's the official place to volunteer. Are you going to the CC for the whole thing? I think I'm the only one in this group doing the entire event. I need to go back and see when and where the FF dinner is. I'll PM you my cell number so we can meet up sometime during the CC.

12. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Who is going and on what days? Do we have each others cell numbers so we can meet up?

13. JediLarryB

JediLarryB Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2003
    I'll be there for all of Preview Night, the last three hours on Thursday (since I have to work), and then all day Friday through Sunday.

FYI, the annual SDSWS Preview Night dinner will be held once again at the Greek Islands Cafe in Seaport Village immediately after Preview Night. It's within walking distance, but many members typically meet up and walk over together. You can get a good meal with a drink for under 10 bucks. And all Fan Force members and all Star Wars fans and friends are invited! This year's meet-up looks like it's going to be bigger than ever!

I'll also be at the Star Wars Action News (SWAN) dinner at the Corvette Diner, and then catching the last half of the Star Wars Fan Film Awards on Thursday. The Rebel Legion breakfast and photo is Friday morning, prior to Star Wars Day at Comic-Con. I'll also be attending the Master Replicas Collector's Society Party Friday night, and the Star Wars Fan Club Breakfast on Saturday morning.

I also have some volunteer stints at our various Star Wars fan tables. Add to this all the shopping and panels, and I'm going to be very busy--but having loads of fun!

14. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    :_| Stop it, Stop it. I'm getting jealous! :_|

15. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Come on, Fearless Leader! Suck it up and come for one day!!!

16. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
  17. feltak

feltak Jedi Youngling

Dec 16, 2005
    Me and my friends steve ernie and danny will be leaving riverside on Wed night and will come back on Sun we have a hotel in san diego the whole time and will be there all day... if not in pool (or quick excursion to tiajuana) [face_devil] .

My cell number is 951-316-2242

Feltak (Rocky)
    Yahoo msgr CPTDRM

18. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    This is a great article about the CC from the San Diego Tribune.

And, this is a link that tells about the droid hunt. You pick up a Droid Hunt badge from the 501st table on Friday and if an Empiral officer/storm trooper finds you with it on Sat or Sun you get your name put in a drawing for some great prizes. Sounds like fun!! [face_dancing]

19. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Okay, for those of us that will be there Wednesday night, how about we all meet at the Fan Force table at closing time. I'm scheduled to work there from 8-9. That way we can meet and actually see what each other looks like. :cool: Also, we can figure out what we all have planned for the weekend.

20. feltak

feltak Jedi Youngling

Dec 16, 2005
    I will be there

21. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    Everyone have Fun!!!! make sure and take and share lots of Pics...so the rest of us losers can live vicariously! :_|

22. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
    hello to all! okay, your fearless group photographer will be at the comic con booth on saturday from 4-5pm. so anyone who wants to come visit, get a pic with me (HA HA) or just to say hi...well i'll be there. that goes for you too jf77, come see me [face_whistling].

23. JediLarryB

JediLarryB Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2003
    That sounds like a good idea. I'll plan on stopping by!

24. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006

Will you autograph the picture too?? [face_laugh]

Here's a link to the SW Insider's guide to the Comic-Con. It tells all of the panels and going-ons that have to do with SW.

25. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    I'm so proud of this group!! Even though there are only a few of us going to the CC, we have covered 9 shifts at the FF table. Rock on IEFF. =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.