main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA Comic-Con 2006

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by arodofhoth, Mar 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    Way to go group! This is great for us all. Big Thanks to all those putting in some time at CC!

2. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    Anybody that meets up with another IEFF memeber, please remember to get a picture of yourselves. Let's give that new photographer of ours some pictures to organize!

On the other hand, it's also a great way to rub it in to our fearless leader what a great time he missed out on. Think if we all razzed him enough he might change his mind and go for a day??

3. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    [face_thinking] Shall I use my contacts and have your tickets made invalid so you get turned away at the door? [face_thinking]

4. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
    yes...I WILL autograph and pose with whoever. I know you're dyin' to get a pic with JF77, so i'll give one to you for free, ofcourse everyone gets a free one but yours will be special. [face_laugh]

have we decided if we're meeting for lunch / dinner and where it'l be at?

5. JediMasterRainer

JediMasterRainer Jedi Youngling

Mar 17, 1999
    I am very excited about meeting other Star Wars fans from the Inland Empire (I live in Murrieta)! I just printed a 20 percent off coupon from the Greek Island Cafe website in case I drop by the gathering with other fans Wednesday night after Preview Night! See you in San Diego!

6. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    PM me your e-mail info and I will add you to our member list!

7. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Hey JMR, glad to see you over here!!! Sign up at the table at the CC and we'll put your name in the drawing for one of the baskets. The bigger of the two baskets will be given away to anybody that signs up at CC and then comes to the August 5th meeting. Try to stop by the both between 8-9 on Wednesday night or Saturday from 10-11. Thanks for the coupon idea. I'll go print one out. Hey, we'll probably meet there, too!

Here's the link to their website if anybody is interested. The coupon says it's expired, so I emailed them and asked about it. I'll let everyone know what they say. I'm going to print one out anyway. The site also gives their address so you can do a map search.

Check out this link. Tell who is giving out what SW freebies and what booth their in. How cool is that???

8. JediMasterRainer

JediMasterRainer Jedi Youngling

Mar 17, 1999
    Thanks, jedifan77! I will see you in San Diego. Jeepers, I didn't even notice the coupon was expired (my 49 year old eyes aren't as strong as they used to be....) :oops: . I must finish packing now. Night all!

9. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    I emailed the owner of the Greek restaurant about the expired coupon. He answered back stating for us not to worry about a coupon. The whole group will be getting a "hefty discount". Sounds good to me!

10. feltak

feltak Jedi Youngling

Dec 16, 2005
    I am so excited less than 12 hours and I will be on the road fopr CC cya all there

Feltak

11. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    I'm too excited about leaving tomorrow... make that in a few hours... to sleep. Woo-Hoo!!! I'm going to Comic-Con today!!!!
    [face_dancing] [face_laugh] =D= :D

Guess I'd better catch some zzz's so I can drive!

12. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Comic Con has been cancelled. [face_laugh]

Ha Ha, made you jump there didn't I?

Have a good one folks!

13. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    I may be blonde and a little dingy, but I've been on line for several hours already. Think I would have seen that announcement. Nice try though!!

I've already instructed my son and his friend to pick up as much free stuff as they can. They don't have to like it. If it's free, they get some of it... that goes for material things only! So, we'll se what we come home with for the part of the gang that couldn't make it!

Awe, aren't we just the sweetest bunch!! [face_sick]

14. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    will be there on saturday mid morning. hope to see alot of you there.:D

15. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    It's official. We are walking out the door. Have a GREAT weekend everyone!! I know I will!!! [face_dancing]

16. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Dont forget your tickets!

17. Rogue_Granger

Rogue_Granger Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    ho...hum...this is the SECOND year I've missed Con... Luckily, my vacation will conicide next year [face_dancing]

An another note...if anyone is there and you check the boards, take any pics of any rogues walking around (cosplay) I'm the jealous type :p A girl's gotta know her competition!

18. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Transformers at Con

If someone can get me one of the Transformers Posters i'll be eternally grateful!!!

19. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    I will do my best to get pics for you of rogue and a transformer poster for AaS if available. :D

20. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Cool. Thanks Very Much!

If you get any questions about the IEFF and dont know the answer, give me a call and i'll let you know!

21. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Last one back from Comic Con is a rotten egg!

22. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Huzzah! First back!

Oh wait.. I live 20 minutes away. Never mind.... ;)

It was great meeting you all!!!! :D

23. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Looks like I'm the rotten egg!! It's almost 11:00 and we just got in the house and lavished lots of love on the mutts. They made sure we knew they missed us. The cats, well, that's another story. I still haven't seen one of them. They'll be mad for a few days.

AaS, I have an extra Transformers poster for you. And, if you're really nice, I might even have a cool Transformers magnet to give you.

I had a terrific time and met a lot of really great people from the San Diego and LA fan forces. They all made me feel very welcome and part of the family. Thanks to everyone for being so great![:D]

24. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Cool, Thank you very much!!

25. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Comic-Con is going to be on G4 tonight and tomorrow.

I caught some of it yesterday on TV.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.