main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA Comic Con 2013 Recovery Party

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Dubi, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Lord_Dubi

Lord_Dubi Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 3, 2012
    When: Saturday July 27
    Time: 3 PM
    Where: Lolitas Taco Shop
    7305 Clairemont Mesa Blvd
    San Diego, CA 92111

[​IMG]

Join Us at Our Comic-Con Recovery Party!

New members welcome!

Come hang out with fellow Star Wars fans, share Comic-Con stories, exchange Con swag, and get the latest on the activities of San Diego Fan Force.

2. GreyJedi

GreyJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    Whomever has the con box, please DO NOT throw away the raffle tickets. Per usual people didn't claim their prizes and we need to pick other names.

3. Dune_Sea_Hermit

Dune_Sea_Hermit Jedi Master star 1

Apr 30, 2002
    I assume the roll of red tickets was not opened. Please bring it so I can return it.

Swap Swap
    Stuff to swap - Teen Titans bag with Batman cape, Camp Half-Blood lanyard, Camp Jupiter lanyard, Heroes of Olympus pin

Stuff I'd like - The Legend of Korra poster, Jinora pin from Legend of Korra (Jinora was so awesome in the trailer! Who wasn't awesome in the trailer! It gave me chills and made me tearbend. I'm going to watch it again so I can get chills and tearbend. Nice to see the Sando Aqua Monster in action again.:) )

4. Lord_Dubi

Sep 3, 2012
    I believe James has the con box, but he's at Celebration Europe.

5. yoshiki

yoshiki Jedi Master star 2

Aug 21, 2003
    Doesn't look like I can make it. Have fun.

6. GreyJedi

May 16, 2002
    I guess we'll have to pick winners when he gets back, then.

I don't have a lot to swap, maybe my slightly bent How To Train Your Dragon 2 poster. The plushie that came with it (the sloth Belt from The Croods) is now a cat toy. That was by accident, not on purpose.

7. Lord_Dubi

Sep 3, 2012
    I have some extra Maul/Kenobi posters, some lionsgate posters and free swag comics (from a few years ago? i dunno) I can bring

8. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    so how was the party? any new faces?

9. DarthBrian

DarthBrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    OMG IT WAS SO AWESOME! THERE WERE LIKE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE THERE! EVEN LIKE CELEBRITIES AND STUFF AND THERE WAS A TON OF ANNOUNCEMENTS ABOUT STAR WARS AND STUFF AND WICKET WAS THERE!!!

Oh wait, that happened in Germany which is apparently where everybody was that would have normally attended the recovery party. Or they were working. Or they only lurk on Facebook.

It was fun and I couldn't finish my carne asada fries because even I have limits on the amount of fries I can realistically consume.

10. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    Lord_Dubi likes this.
  11. DarthBrian

Apr 9, 2002
    mmmmmm...doner kebab.

12. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
  13. DarthBrian

Apr 9, 2002
    Great, now I want doner kabob.

or shawarma.

Either way...

14. Lord_Dubi

Sep 3, 2012
    hm...wheres the most convenient shawarma place? may be the setting this months meeting...hmm...Avengers costumes optional...

15. GreyJedi

May 16, 2002
    I have a t-shirt that says SHAWARMA in Avengers lettering. It's my favorite. :D