main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA COMIC-CON July 19 - 23, 2006

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JedHead1, Feb 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    You can contact her at:

anne@officialpix.com

Remember to give her what shift(s) you want, as well as your address and phone number.

2. Ms_Skywalker

Ms_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 17, 2005
    Goth Glory!!!! Love it! Hayden looks good no matter what he does ... even when he was burnt in Mustafar I still had the hotts for him [face_love]

3. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    Well bring you his head on a stick, just for you guys, mainbraid and all.

4. kay_dee

kay_dee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    :( I'll miss you this year! Sorry you couldn't make it work.

- kay dee

5. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    After looking over my excel schedule, it looks like I am doing far too much to volunteer. Ahh well, it's my first time at CC, I want to enjoy as much as possible!

One week to go!!!

6. kay_dee

Jun 15, 2002
    As for the 501st dinner - will our names be on a list if we paid? Should I be bringing my paypal receipt just in case? Man, I need to get things together soon - I don't even remember when and where the dinner is. LOL!

Back to hopelessly sewing. :(

- kay dee

7. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    ^When you PayPal, make sure to mention you're part of SF Fan Force/guest of Matt Tolosa (501st), so we can all sit together. Cris has a list put together for who's paid, and for what group they belong to.

8. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Haha! I'm a member of all three groups...I may end up meeting some new people and waving to you all from across the room. ;)

9. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    I'll send up a flare so you can find us, Bridget! ;)

10. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    I'll keep a weather eye open. ;)

Oh, I just heard that Ray Park will not be at CC. :(

11. NivekSkywalker

NivekSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2006
    Gentle Giant just sent me an email to pre-order the SDCC Exclusive Shocktrooper Mini Bust and Bust Up set ($60)for pick up at the Con! Also available for pre-order is the Vader in Flames Bust Up for $6. 3 exclusives down 1 more to go (501st trooper). I think that will be a bulk of my convention budget there!

12. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Thanks Matt. I just sent off an email asking if there is still space available for the dinner.

13. Tatooinepadme

Tatooinepadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Sorry you won't be able to make it Britt. If we can't kidnap Hayden for you, anything special you want brought back for your birthday?

14. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999

If that's true, not to worry. We may be seeing Mr. Park outside of Comic-Con sooner than you think. ;) Details are currently being worked out. :D Also, in case you missed it, there is a possibility of another celebrity appearance at CC for several hours, which may inundate the autograph area with hordes of people. [face_praying]

15. Jazmachine

Jazmachine Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2003
    Don't forget, I have a bounty out on a Samuel L. Jackson (any Mace pic w/lightsaber) personal autograph pic if he makes a cameo appearance signing autographs. I will include a bonus for helping out.

Thanks!

16. kay_dee

Jun 15, 2002
    I did do that. I just want to make sure I can get in if I don't enter with you Matt (since I may have to go to my hotel and then to the dinner). I guess it's just up to Cris looking up who's on the list then? Nothing to bring?

- kay dee

17. kay_dee

Jun 15, 2002
    Yeah, I missed it. Who would that be? (Saw references to Hayden earlier but didn't think he would be who you are hoping for?)

- kay dee

18. skye_solo

skye_solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 2004
    Samuel L. Jackson could be a good guess since Snakes On a Plane has established cult status, and there will be a panel about it there....you'd think he'd want to help promote the movie at such a good word-of-mouth venue with Geeks.

19. Lord_Shemyaza

Lord_Shemyaza Jedi Youngling

Jul 4, 2006
    Not likely.

20. kay_dee

Jun 15, 2002
    Yeah, I thought of Samuel L. Jackson - but he almost seems like someone who would want to get in and out of the convention rather than enduldge a bunch of SW geeks. But that's not to say that Official Pix and people like Mary Franklin probably haven't at least asked or are trying to do something similar to what they encouraged Natalie to do last year? You just never know. It just sounded like Matt was privy to something he told the rest of you ;)

- kay dee

21. Tatooinepadme

Tatooinepadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    The post from Official Pixs said it is definatly not Sam Jackson. Of course, we are assuming it is someone SW related.

22. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Actually, Official Pix has said that it will NOT be Samuel L. Jackson. The surprise celebrity I think they're trying to get might be Mark Hamill. :) But then again, that's my guess; and yes, maybe they could coax Sam into meeting us impromptu style, like Natalie did.

23. kay_dee

Jun 15, 2002
    Ah, Mark was another one I was thinking of. Since their web site is offering the dual signature photos I figued he was working with them in the near future. But maybe he just doesn't want to have to appear at a convention.

- kay dee

24. NivekSkywalker

NivekSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2006
    as much as i want to volunteer for the offical pix booth, 5 straight hours for a shift is too much for me.natalie portman would have to be there for me to change my mind about volunteering. i wanted to work with amy allen but her time slot on friday is the time when i want to go to panels. thursday and sunday would of been my free times to volunteer but again 5 hours per shift is too much.

25. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    ^That's why I took the short shifts on Wed. & Thurs. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.