main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Comic Con roll call...

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by spiralpadawan, Mar 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spiralpadawan

spiralpadawan Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 1, 2005
    We were thinking this would be a good time to get a head count on who's going. From our house it will just be Erik and I, oh and our little bundle. We are planning to fly.

2. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    I would really like to go, and as far as I know, Heber and his girlfriend are still planning on going. I don't know if they'll bring her kids or not.

3. spiralpadawan

Feb 1, 2005
    Hey Adam, as soon as you know about Heber and his girlfriend, let us know... we may have a place where you guys can stay too, and for free! We are planning to take Laura with us. We are also planning to rent a car there and go down on Wednesday as early as we can so if you guys need some help with transportation let us know... if so we'll need to get a bigger car and maybe we can all share the cost. With a teenager and a baby car seat in the back it will fill up fast.

edited to add: if you get your registration in by the 19th then you can save some money. I think we are going on a press badge.

4. RABIDJAWA

May 20, 2002
    I talked to Heber. He's not sure if it'll just be him going, or if his girlfriend will come, or if she'll bring the chillens (That's children, duders). We were thinking we might stay with his dad. But we're still working out the details. I'll keep you posted...

5. spiralpadawan

Feb 1, 2005
    Sounds great Adam! I think we will have a blast. If she comes and brings her kids, you can let her know that we are planning at least one trip to the beach if they'd like to join us, that might be a fun distraction to all the activities.

6. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Vacation Time, Brother, Vacation Time, Brother, Vacation, Vacation

7. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    *raises hand* I'll be there! :p

Be sure to swing by the Fanforce table up in the small mezannine. Pacific Region represent! :D

8. RABIDJAWA

May 20, 2002
    Pack a bag. We're goin' to Memphis! Uh... yeah.

9. Oscar_the_Gungan

Jan 1, 2001
    I'll be sure to pay the FanForce table a few visits during the con. I can't wait. One of my main hopes is that there will be some kind of preview for The Aqua Teen Hunger Force Movie Film for Theaters.

10. spiralpadawan

Feb 1, 2005
    and I thought you wanted Stan Lee to touch our baby?! lol.

11. RABIDJAWA

May 20, 2002
    So, looks like it'll be just Erik and Melisa going. I think my convention-attending days are behind me now. Have fun guys.

12. spiralpadawan

Feb 1, 2005
    You'll be missed. And don't think you'll be getting off that easy... even if we have to drag your ass to CIV... that one we are taking everyone to... doesn't it sound like fun to be cooped up in an RV with our 4 kids? lol... maybe we'll let you fly and meet us there, that was Catherine's suggestion!

13. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Here are the actors announced to be signing autographs at Comic Con so far by Official Pix:

July 20-23: Comic Con International - San Diego, CA
    Amy Allen (Aayla Secura),Dates TBA
    Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia) Saturday Only,
    Temuera Morrison (Jango Fett) Thurs-Sun,
    Dave Prowse (Darth Vader) Thurs-Sun.

I'm excited for Tem. :D

By the by, if you guys ever have any questions about Con, feel free to ask me or even swing into San Diego's Comic Con thread: Here

Also, Wednesday July 19 is Preview Night. If you guys will be attending, you are all invited to join us at the FanForce dinner! The San Diego group hosts it; after the hall closes, we all trek over to Seaport Village and have a nice causual dinner outside next to the bay. We hold it behind the Greek Islands Cafe (and there's a pizza place next door if you don't like Greek food). We'd love if you guys joined us! :D

14. Oscar_the_Gungan

Jan 1, 2001
    I think we can manage that. What time does preview night get out?

15. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    July 20?23, 2006 (Preview Night: July 19)
    Hours:
    Wednesday, July 19: 6:00-9:00 PM (Preview Night)
    Thursday, July 20: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM*
    Friday, July 21: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM *
    Saturday, July 22: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM *
    Sunday, July 23: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM

*Additional nighttime events and programming run until
    after midnight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.