main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx comic-con: squadron leaders wanted

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by blackfeather, May 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackfeather

blackfeather Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 2002
    ok folks, it seems that we're going to arrive in seperate groups at comic-con, so we need to start noting who's arriving in san diego and when. so far, we have the following:

wednesday: kirana & jupitertronic

thursday: blackfeather

friday: voidy biscuit, mick & sideshow

we still got a while to go but it's never to early to get our pilots lined up. :D

2. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    What time are each of these groups leaving Phx?

3. mrbunny666

mrbunny666 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2002
    When are you planning on leaving on Thursday dave? Time wise that is.
    I'd like to drive out there myself.

Possibly, choad might drive with me.
    That is only a maybe right now though.

4. blackfeather

Oct 6, 2002
    IA: kirana & jt will be up there from monday on. i wanna try to leave early thursday morning, like say 'round 2 or 3 am. i know that voidy biscuit's group will leave either thursday night or friday morning, but beyond that they may not have a time. for that matter, i should talk to them to make sure that biscuit & sideshow are going to travel together...

bunny: i wanna try to leave early thursday morning. if you & choad are going early too, maybe we can all fit in the same car to consolidate our squad. whaddayathink, sirs?

5. Kirana_T

Kirana_T Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2002
    My car is leaving Monday afternoon, but we are going to the Mouse House. :D

We'll leave from LA Wednesday afternoon, to meet up with everyone who's going to Preview Night.

6. Idiots Array

Jan 3, 2000
    Blackfeather, I'll take your wing. I probably won't have time for any passengers though since it's looking fairly likely that MJEH will be going with me. :D

7. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    And no one else would be safe in that car ;)

8. blackfeather

Oct 6, 2002
    IA, sounds good. so far that's you, me, bunny and choad leaving on thursday morning. at least i think they're leaving on thursday morning. and you're not able to take passengers. hmmm. still sounds doable.
    btw, are you & the gf gonna stay at the hotel?

9. Idiots Array

Jan 3, 2000
    That's the plan.

10. blackfeather

Oct 6, 2002
    kewl. i'll make an update to the hotel thread. i'll check w/bunny about our squad leaving at the same time thursday morning.

11. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    well, i was thinking thurs. night since i will have to work that day...i believe void was planning the same thing...if so we'll head out together...

12. EmprsHandMick

EmprsHandMick Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    I'm not sure if I'll be able to go out on Thursday. I kinda need to have my PTO days for November, so I can't really take time off

13. mrbunny666

mrbunny666 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2002
    That is Theoretically Choad.
    He & Julie have not pre registered yet.
    Actually, I havent either. Poop!
    Him & I were thinking of flying Julie in comfort there and him & I would drive there.

I'd be willing to pay for 1/2 the ticket.
    Problem is, hotel room for the 2 of them, plane ticket, timing of getting julie from airport.
    Considering Jeff just got his new job.

HEY JULIE! IM or PM me! What do you think?
    Wanna fly there in comfort?

14. ChoadsGirl

ChoadsGirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 11, 2002
    Jeff and I are still discussing wether we will be able to go or not...We need to get out from under a mountain of bills and get into a situation that we can adopt Mikal if the opportunity arises. Tori is just about done playing Mommy again and so we need to be financially stable. In addition, the 18th of July is Mikals birthday. I'm sorry if no one else understands but for half his life I have been his mother, and Jeff has been his fater. I'm not missing his 1 year birthday for anything. ... and flying? me alone? no thanks...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.