Comic-Con

Discussion in 'Ventura County, CA' started by marmakecam, Jul 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marmakecam Jedi Master

star 4
    Comic-Con has been good so far. Nothing terribly interesting has happened yet but I thought I would start a thread just to liven up the boards. Tomorrow should be cool, it's Star Wars day and it's also the day with the Harry Potter/Corpse Bride/V for Vendetta (Natalie Portman) thing. Oh, and Kelsey and I get to go to the invatation only Lucasfilm/Gentle Giant party thing tomorrow night so that should be interesting. That's about it. I'll try to post more info tomorrow but I don't know if I wanna spend the money on the internet connection so who knows.
  2. Keiran_Horn Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, at least the high-speed internet connection works this year.

I'm completely destroyed by the fact that I am missing the Serenity presentation. :(
  3. GentleBant Force Ghost

star 5
    Got a call from an RHS friend that A**** S*** was there. :~)

Keiran did you go?
  4. marmakecam Jedi Master

star 4
    So, Comic-Con was really fun as usual. There isn't a whole lot of interesting information I can tell you though. Kelsey and I didn't really get to go to many panels for various reasons. We did go to a Simpsons panel and they talked about both a Simpsons movie and a Futurama straight to DVD movie, so I'm excited. Other than that, what can I say? I got to stand about 10 feet from Natalie Portman... but didn't actually get to see her since she was in a tent thing. Anyway, it was cool, hope more of you guys can make it next year.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.