main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Comic Fever (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by sithreaper, Jan 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sithreaper

sithreaper Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 8, 2004
    How did Skorr manage to knock out our quilan in Republic comics 68 or 69? In previous meetings Quillan has whooped him with ease.

Also with ROTS fast approaching whom is going out and how
    I think Anakin will hand Durge a severe beating and leave him to get blown to pieces in space.
    Quillan is going to kill tholme in their upcoming duel and then repent ALA Ulic Quel Droma.
    Sora Balq is going down in the battle of Seleucami maybe at Maces hand
    Oppo Rancis will be another victim of the battle of Seleucami I expect sora to deal him the death blow
    Ventress will be redeemed in the final episode of obsession (don?t know how)
    & finally Grevious vs. Mace who?s going to get the better of it?

2. Jan_Duursema

Jan_Duursema Comic Artist: -AOTC -Legacy -Republic star 4 VIP

May 15, 2001
    I have an answer for you as to how Skorr managed to whup Quin when they were aboard the Titavian. Ventress and Skorr had chased him across the galaxy, shot up the Skorp-Ion and forced him to find a place to make repairs. Aboard the big ship, they double teamed to harass and fight Quin , keeping him from food and water supplies fir a good many days. Plain truth is, the poor guy was just malnourished, exhausted and wounded by several other encounters with the pair that happened prior to Obi-Wan's arrival.

Skorr and Quin are pretty well matched in their abilities. Not sure who is the nastier fighter though.

Hope that helps!

As for the rest...interesting theories. We shall see...

3. sithreaper

sithreaper Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 8, 2004
    Thanks for the help getting comics over here is a nightmare. skorr looks the part but I dont think he can take Quilan in a fair fight. Another question I have well later on we learn in obsession that Quilan is in fact still working for dooku. Did ventress & skorr know? & Why were they supposedly chasing him in the first place?

4. DarthRotten

DarthRotten Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 24, 2003
    I would guess Ventress didn't know since she actually went to Coruscant to kill/capture him and got her butt handed to her by Anakin. Why would she have risked it if she was in on the plan?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.