main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Comic/Toy show in Portland?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Stove, Feb 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Stove

Darth_Stove Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    I heard that there is some kind of Comic/Toy show in Portland this Sunday (2-22) anyone know anything about this?

2. Bounty_Scum

Bounty_Scum Jedi Master star 1

Oct 23, 2002
    Yes, it is sunday 2/23 at the memorial coliseum at rose quarter in exhibit hall, 10am-5pm $6 admission. If anybody is in portland, it is a good place to look for collectibles. seeya there

3. Darth_Stove

May 2, 2002
    would you happen to know the cost to get in? What all will take place? I have never been to one of these and am only interested in Star Wars

4. Bounty_Scum

Oct 23, 2002
    let see, there are a few comic writers and inkers there. The last February show the taco bell star wars hummer was there it was cool to see and a couple years ago uncle owen was there. I believe nobody from star wars will be there this time. anyways People have tables set up and they sell comics,toys, movies etc. There are quite a few tables with lots of star wars stuff and its 6 bucks to get in.

5. Darth_Stove

May 2, 2002
    Thanks for the info, hopefully I can make it to the show with a friend of mine. Are the prices for the toys reasonable (non scalper)

6. Bounty_Scum

Oct 23, 2002
    yes, they are if you look around. lots of time people just need to get rid of their stuff and you can reason with them. oh yeah curious if you have a boba fett freeze frame (slide) for sale. if your looking for star wars there is this shop called dr tongues 3d house of collectibles on burnside and 14th i think

7. Darth_Stove

May 2, 2002
    I dont have an extra Boba Fett slide, sorry.

Thanks for all the info. Hopefully I can make the show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.