main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

comic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by aesop2021, Mar 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aesop2021

aesop2021 Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2005
    im looking for a short story to make into a comic. looking for a dark, prequel story. if any one wants to contribute or colaborate, let me know.

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    I have a vignette called "All those who take the sword" that is about a master and a padawan, both of whom die at geonosis, and their story. If you're interested, pm me.

3. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Do you have more specifics in mind? Such as if you'd like it to be OCs, main characters, minor characters, Jedi, etc?

Sounds like a very interesting idea. Let me know more.

-sj loves kevin spacey

4. aesop2021

aesop2021 Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2005
    not too picky, just pm me stories or ideas if your interested.

5. aesop2021

aesop2021 Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2005
    there wont be much werk at all.
    just looking for writers who wanna see there story drawn out in a comic. just send me your story.

6. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    When I get my "ducks in a row", perhaps I will send something your way. I would love to see the ideas in my head fleshed out in a medium like comics... or fanfilms. But I am neither an artist or filmmaker, so we'll see. PM me sometime and I can shoot ideas your way. I am hardly online so PM me and I'll give you my email address. I check that more often than I come to the boards.

7. aesop2021

aesop2021 Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2005
    i guess i decided i wanna do a clone wars story, i want it dark and hopefully an interesting one that will a mix with the stlylistic approach that i want to attempt

8. aesop2021

aesop2021 Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2005
    i guess i decided i wanna do a clone wars story, i want it dark and hopefully an interesting one that will mix well with the stlylistic approach that i want to attempt

so if anyones interested please pm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.