Phx ComicCon 2002 Pictures Are Up!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Darth_Myles, Aug 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. -Master- Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Oh yeah I forgot. I got a postcard a few days ago also. Dooh
  2. VoidDancer Jedi Knight

star 5
    I'm putting in for 2 on the futon over at Hotel Sistine...with a request that the cat toys be secured this time :p

Also, we need a sculptor NOW !!!!!! Obey and I have to have CVR-3 for this. Actually I'd give serious money to see Obey doing his walk on the flightline at Luke AFB wearing a CVR-3 armor outfit :)
  3. Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA

star 6
    Heh, I could probably make that happen, Void, depending on where I work at Luke. [face_devil]

And if we get this house, then I'm going to have a workshop there. Mel has already indicated that when she starts making $$$ in real estate, I can make a vacuum-forming machine and make armor from home. [face_love]
  4. Sistine Jedi Padawan

star 4
    The other goal is that I have a 2 bedroom place by then...with an extra bed... (can't think how I would get the Queen bed to you Void... :confused:...

If that happens..I hope I hope...I can have even more people stay at my place!!

EDIT: 182 days and counting down!
  5. Mobius Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I, too, am now officially reserving space at the Sistine Inn. As long as those damn Cadbury bunnies are there for us to have fun with...
  6. Idiots Array Jedi Knight

star 5
    I'd like to reserve a spot in whichever room Klaus is sleeping. :p
  7. Jedi_Wench Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Count me in Sistine I REFUSE to miss ComicCon this year!!!!

I too would like to make reservations at The Sistine Suites!

Oh and Mobius I've got dibs on the dark bunny...you know...

BOCK, BOCK, BOCK!!!
  8. Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA

star 6
    I will probably try to gert a hotel room near the Con this time, if possible. But I need to see what my leave situation looks like first.
  9. Sistine Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Sweet!!!

I have decided to use the old Queen size bed as a 'day-bed' in my living room. Like a really big Couch with Lots O Pillows...Plus I have the Futon...The 2 berooms at my apartment complex start at $1200.00 so I am going to see what my budget allows. My lease is up July 17th...Shazbut!!! So I will either have to sign a new lease on the one bedroom or get my butt moved before Conn!

If all else fails...there is an empty stall at the barn too! [face_laugh] If anyone wants to 'camp-out'

Please keep me in the loop on the goings on...I have a 4 day pass but would love to volunteer with you all. Last year I just wasn't in the state of mind to really do all that much. This year I have a GREAT costume and GREAT friends to do stuff with!
  10. Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA

star 6
    I think most of us would like to purchase tickets this time, so we can actually see part of the con. :) Just a hunch, but volunteering is still an option for the financially challenged. :D
  11. Kirana_T Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I am NOT volunteering this time! [face_plain]
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.