So NV Comiccon

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by DarthDarkstar, Jun 8, 2006.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. DarthDarkstar Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm going this year, I'm SO excited! is anyone else going? Has anyone gone in the past? I really have no idea what to expect, I am just excited to be there... especially when I heard LOST will be there... and of course I'm hoping to see my boy Kevin Smith since his movie opens that weekend, maybe he'll be there telling everyone to go watch it... one can dream...
  2. GersonSith Jedi Master

star 4
    I am going to do everything in my power to go. But it's a slim chance.
  3. DarthDarkstar Jedi Master

star 4
    What? You mean you might be there? Dont get my hopes up. Let me guess, you're going to the wedding and figure 'hey, since I'm in town...'
  4. GersonSith Jedi Master

star 4
    Actually I was not invited to the wedding. I have always wanted to go and my wife really wants me to go. The only thing that would stop me is money.
  5. DarthDarkstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Ah, well sorry about the wedding thing then... man I would love it if you made it down there. I'm trying to find a hotel a bit outside of San Diego, hopefully it can be cheaper. But you're probably staying with family down there, that saves money. But dang gas prices are high, I relate on that one.

And Clerks 2 comes out that weekend, of which I am for sure going to that opening night as well.
  6. GersonSith Jedi Master

star 4
    If I get to go down there, I'll definitely be seeing that movie opening night with you. Maybe I'll keep my full beard and go as Silent Bob.
  7. DarthDarkstar Jedi Master

star 4
    oohh good idea.... so this has pretty much turned into a thread between you and I.
  8. GersonSith Jedi Master

star 4
    Which is fine with me. What days are you getting tickets for?
  9. DarthDarkstar Jedi Master

star 4
    prob fri sat and sun. I doubt I'll make it to thursday unless i find there is some amazing thing on thursday.
  10. DarthDarkstar Jedi Master

star 4
  11. DarthDarkstar Jedi Master

star 4
    It's so close! I'm so excited!
  12. DarthDarkstar Jedi Master

star 4
    What an amazing weekend.
  13. DanakinSkywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Comic-Con was great, I've got all my pics up on my website for those interested.
  14. DarthDarkstar Jedi Master

star 4
    No way! After looking at your pics, I'm pretty sure I saw you at comiccon... we commented on how cool your costume looked. Well not to you, but to each other (girlfriend and I that is)
  15. DanakinSkywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    That's awesome, thanks! Bet you didn't think I was local, eh?
  16. DarthDarkstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Nope, no idea. Well if I see you next year I'll be sure to say hello.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby