main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA Comicon Parks Sabers!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediG60racer, Feb 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediG60racer

JediG60racer Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    The long wait is nearly over -- the first shipment is away! Jeff is sending all the sponsorship sabers to me, as his liason to distribute.

I think the easiest thing to do is to wait til all the OCSWS sabers arrive and then arrange for them to be delivered to your monthly meeting. Either that, or I can post whose specific sabers have arrived, and the owners can traipse down to San Diego to get them. I think the first idea is the most convenient.

To date, the following sabers have arrived:

Double Helix - Matt Wilbur
    Double Helix - Kevin Waller
    Graflex - Kat and Jon
    Graflex - Shawn Berger
    Graflex - Rion (no last name supplied?)
    Graflex - Vince + Junie Sanchez

This weekend SDSWS is having the February meeting, and these sabers will be onhand if their owners want to claim them. Otherwise, I will arrange with the OCSWS President to distribute them to you once they're all accounted for.

2. JediG60racer

Apr 9, 2002
    Two more sabers arrived today!

Lori - Fusion Yellow Blade

Erik - Shadow blue blade

3. Jedi-Loreen

Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    YAY! My saber's in!

Happy Happy Joy Joy!
    :D

4. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    I finally had a chance to talk to Shawn today. He seems to be doing pretty well and has just been busy trying to find a job. So I guess just let us know when the rest of the OCSWS sabers are in. Then I can get in touch with Robert about picking them up.

5. JediG60racer

Apr 9, 2002
    Another shipment arrived today! A word to Aaron and Michelle though: Jeff wasn't able to match up red EL stringlight with his red blades so he hopes you will accept green instead. If that's not muy bueno, let me know and I'll talk to him about swapping them out at ComiCon.

Got 4 Echelon sabers... which are for:

Sam Dix - Echelon blue blade
    Michelle - Echelon green blade
    Aaron - Echelon green blade
    Sam Hornedo - Echelon blue blade

By the way, these Echelons are pretty custom. Jeff gave us the first of a new type of control board that uses very bright LED's pulsating behind bubble strip (ala the original ANH skywalker and ANH Obi Wan sabers). They also have machined pommels that are far cooler than the plastic sink knobs on the older style. Also, they have special power-up mode that lights up the saber for a second when you attach the battery to let you know if that battery is good or not. :)

6. JediG60racer

Apr 9, 2002
    FYI: This is the official list that was passed to Jeff Parks. At this point all I am doing is checking them off as they arrive and distributing them. If there are questions about this, please PM or email me.

SDSWS

James Floyd - Defiance Blue Blade

Katrina & Jon Andrews - Graflex with Blue Blade

Paul Lusby - Arc-Wave with Blue Blade

Michelle A. (Echelon red blade)

Matt Wilbur - Double Helix w/purple

Kevin Waller - Double Helix no preference on blade color

OCSWS

Shawn Berger - Graflex with Blue Blade

Barry McGeorge - Arc-wave Blue Blade

Rion - Graflex Blue

Aaron (Messages sent to him asking which saber they wanted) I think it might be the Echelon with a red blade

Don (Messages sent asking him which saber they wanted. I do have this question he sent me for Jeff:

"do you think jeff would make a little modification on my arc wave saber? i know that each one is machined. the front assembly is ok, down to where the round sections are cut. i would like those sections to be in the middle and towards the end. the end cap would remain the same. the outer stainless steel tube would have to have a hole cut into it to show the machined sections ala obi wan ep1-2. there would be no control box, instead a push button would be installed just after the sleeve starts with a brass thumbscrew on the bottom to hold things in place. basically it is what i designed for my first saber. if jeff agrees i can send him specs for the changes, if not then i will make them myself when i get the saber when he ships it. if he needs more money to make the mods, let me know how much it would be. ")

Lori Procopio - Fusion Yellow Blade

Erik (Shadow blue blade)

501st

Tim & Christine Knapp - (Maelstrom green blade)

Vince & Junie Sanchez Graflex Blue Blade

Kim & Chris Knight - Avenger w/ Green blade

Brett Dennis (Already got his at Comic Con)

Brendon Ewers (Already got his at Comic Con)

Sam Hornedo (Echelon blue blade)

Sam Dix (Echelon blue blade)

7. JediG60racer

Apr 9, 2002
    More sabers arrived today!

Paul, Barry, and Don -- your Arc Waves are here!!!

8. JediG60racer

Apr 9, 2002
    Kim and Chris! Your saber arrived today!!!

9. JediG60racer

Apr 9, 2002
    Tim and Christine!!! Your saber is here!!

The circle is now complete. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.