Macon, GA Comics Plus goers?

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by SithBanky, Feb 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithBanky Jedi Padawan

Anyone here shop at Comics Plus here in Macon? I travel around GA alot and this is one of the best comic shops I have found. No NASA card ****! Also I am a vintage collector and David has tons of them! Great place, I believe!
  2. Smiling-Otter Jedi Knight

star 3
    Welcome, SithBanky... By all means, I am a big fan of C+.
  3. Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Welcome to the Macon boards.

Are you from the Central GA area? If so we invite you to join us for our next meeting. We'd love to see you there.
  4. litllejedi Jedi Master

star 1
    I would like to pay a visit, but I don't know where the shop is. GAJ and I were toy hunting yesterday and tried briefly to locate the shop, however time was against us so we could'nt devote much to hunting it down. So for future reference, where can I find this elusive merchantile?
  5. Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Um! Let's see!?! It's. . . uh?!?! I know where it is but. . . giving directions???

It's on Forsyth Road. I would say, take the Forsyth Road/Hardeman Avenue Exit from I-75. DO NOT GO TOWARD DOWNTOWN.! Follow the road for about five or six miles. It's the corner shop in the Kroger shopping center.

6. Smiling-Otter Jedi Knight

star 3
    If you get to Wesleyan College, you've gone just a bit too far. The shopping center is L-shaped, and C+ is right in the corner of the "L."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.