Coming Attractions!!!

Discussion in 'Idaho Falls, ID' started by RABIDJAWA, Sep 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RABIDJAWA Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well, the summer has ostensibly concluded, but that doesn't mean there are no more interesting looking movies on the horizon. Here's a list of flicks I think could be cool.

September:
    Resident Evil: Apocolypse (Zombies! YEAH ZOMBIES!!)
    Sky Captain - (Will either be brilliant or moronic, no in-between)
    Shaun of the Dead - (it's a British indie flick, so we may end up waiting until the DVD)

October:
    Grudge - (produced by SAM RAIMI and ROB TAPERT of EVIL DEAD fame)
    Team America: World Police - (South Park's Parker and Stone do marienettes - what's not to like?)
    Saw - (Not sure if that's the right title but it looks frickin' creepy)

November:
    The Incredibles - (No way it won't be better than Finding Nemo, it's got SAM JACKSON)
    The Ringer - (Johnny Knoxville in the Special Olympics... it could be genuis)

December:
    The Aviator - (Scorsese's always worth keepin' an eye on)
    Blade Trinity - (Apparently, the vampires still don't know who they're ****in' with)
    Ocean's Twelve - (The first one was very entertaining)
    The Life Aquatic - (From the people who brought you Rushmore and The Royal Tennebaums)

And there's also Elektra in January.

And then there's the DVDs that are coming out like Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Aqua Teen vol. III, Ren and Stimpy seasons 1&2, not to mention STAR WARS and THX-1138.

Now, these are just flick I'm interested. If anyone else has stuff they're looking forward to that's not on the list, please feel free to post it.

Laters.
  2. Ariadnae1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey, I just saw a comercial for the 10th anniversary for Clerks. It is a 3 disc set. Looks kinda cool, I think I might get it.
  3. RABIDJAWA Jedi Knight

star 2
    How'd I forget Clerks?! I love that flick!
  4. BithLord42 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I saw the clerks set today at Fred Meyer sitting right next to Mork & Mindy season 1!
  5. RABIDJAWA Jedi Knight

star 2
    I heard that "Mork and Mindy" was some sort of anagram for "loud and annoying" in Spanish...
  6. RABIDJAWA Jedi Knight

star 2
    Resident Evil: Apocolypse was a non-stop barrage of butt-kicking and zombie death!! Yes!

Saw a trailer before RE:A for a movie called "White Noise". It's has something to do with the way the dead communicate with the living through static and that sort of thing. Looks pretty creepy.
  7. Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Knight

star 3
    Resident Evil: Apocolypse sure was a great guilty pleasure. It had everything you could ever want in a movie. Massive Explosions. Zombies. A Nuclear Explosion, Milla Jovovich kicking butt. Comic Relief that kicks in at just the right time and monsters. Did I leave anything out?

8. Ariadnae1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Resident Evil: Apocalypse

This movie was so awesome. Milla is my hero. This was an action packed movie that never left you bored. I hope there is a 3rd.

White Noise looks so freaking scary. Just telling people about it freaks me out. This will be a must see movie if you like to be scared.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.