Coming from LA

Discussion in 'Orlando, FL' started by ArtMaul, Nov 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArtMaul Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey guys. I'm Artmaul from FF Los Angeles, and I will be in town from December 15th through the 20th. Just wondering if there was a Fan Force Orlando get together perhaps during that time.

I'd like to crash and give a big West Coast what's up!
  2. Pikaroth Force Ghost

star 3
    Hey there! As you can see, a little over a month ago, we decided to all but abandon these forums. All of us moved to our new official forums, so you may do better posting there.

In regards to December... we should be having a meeting, dinner, arguing session, or whatever the case may be at the time, unless something comes up. A date is up on the air, as usual, but if you post in the other forums, you will get a ton of responses instead of just mine.

Our main site is here:

Orlando System FanForce

Be sure to check out our pictures! lol

The direct link to our forums is:

Forums

So, go and check it out if you have the time. We're a really friendly bunch, but we all agreed to move away from the boards here because of a couple of idiotic moderators and the ridiculous rules here.

Hope to see you there! Even if you don't post, you may wish to keep an eye on them around December because, like I said, most likely we will be having a gathering of some type. It'd be great for you to show up.

Brandon
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.