main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Coming out of Hiding!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Jedi_528, Aug 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_528

Jedi_528 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2006
    Hello everyone! New to the boards here but not new to SW. Consider me a padawan poster though and let me know if I am "in line" with the 'rules'. Been having a great time visiting for a couple weeks and just wanted to come out and make myself known. Looking forward to sharing ideas and learning ideas from others. I have learned that there are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in our limited philosophies (just as shakespeare said!) [face_thinking]

Is anyone planning on going to Celebration 4 next spring?

2. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Greetings Jedi_528, we're glad that you decided to come out of hiding and actually join us. :) Do not be afraid to ask questions if you are not sure of something. We will be happy to hep you. About C IV, there are many that will be there, I am unfortunetly not going to be one of them.

3. Shaelyn_Skywalker

Shaelyn_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 2006
    WELCOME!!

Shaelyn [face_peace]

4. KILIK

KILIK Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    Hi Jedi_528 nice to you, you aksed about Celebration 4.

well not if I am going or not, but.

Check out.

Celebration 4

:)

5. Mrs_Anakin_Skywalker

Mrs_Anakin_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2005
    Welcome :D

I'm planning to go to C4, I have to plan and book everything yet. But I'll be there.

6. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Again, welcome to the boards Jedi_528[:D] and feel free to keep pming me if you have any question or just want to talk, I?m here, oh and I did hear about that movie and I can tell you that I can?t wait until I can see it.

7. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    It's great that you came out of hiding. You'll see it is even more fun to post here. :D

Welcome to our large community, Jedi_528! :)

It's great that you have found your local FF already. I really hope you enjoy your time there. :)

About C4, sadly I can't come because it is way to far away for me. But I'm planning to go to Celebration Europe. :D

Enjoy your stay and see you around! :)

8. Jedi_528

Jedi_528 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2006
    [:D] Thank you everyone for your warm welcome!I look forward to hanging out here from time to time! C-4 far from me as well, but I miss the west coast and this gives me a great excuse to convince my family to go and visit! Besides, you never know when the 'empire' will impose a lockdown, so i'd better go soon!

BTW, is anyone else into healings using bio-electrics? (energy work)

9. sweetcaroline

sweetcaroline Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2004
    Welcome to the boards. :)

Have fun in here. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.