main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN Coming to E'ville in June

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Shara, May 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Hey guys! If you don't know mI'm Cari from the Indy Knights, but a long long time ago...ok it wasn't *that* long ago I lived in Evansville. Born and raised there, up through my sophomore year in high school. Most of my family still lives there and I come down for visits etc.

My next visit I plan is sometime in mid-June, around my brithday (and my dad's so I can visit him). So if any of you guys want to get together, let me know! I'd love to meet you.

Also, if any of you ever come to Indy, you're always welcome to visit any of us. We have events all the time!

2. TC517

TC517 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    That would be great. If anyone has any ideas just speak up. We would love to meet anyone from Indy.

3. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    <---*is always up for going to Toroni's and the Forget-Me-not-inn* ;) If anything, we can just go out and grab a bite.

4. TC517

May 14, 2001
    I second that.
    Can never go wrong there.

5. Darth Maul 1277

Darth Maul 1277 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 16, 2000
    I'm up for that as well. Let me know when

6. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    I talked to my bf, whom although my world does not revolve around him, I'd rather come down on a weekend he was out of town or he was available to go with me. So it's looking like either the weekend of June 15th or June 22

7. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    So I may be coming down there a lot sooner than I though. I was in a wreck on Friday that probably totalled my car. since I have "family" that owns a car dealership down there, I'll probably be down there sooner to find myself a new car. I'll let you guys know :)

8. TC517

May 14, 2001
    Sorry about the wreck. Try to let us know before June 1st if possible, that way, we can bring it up at the meeting.

9. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    Well if the dealership has something for me, it would probably be before the June 1 meeting. :) But for right now I'm driving my mom's Chrysler 300M. Oh I love that care :D

10. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    Well as I suspected I'll be coming down on Thursday and Friday to look at cars. Not sure when I'll be available because we'll be coming down Thursday afternoon and leaving Friday afternoon. Unfortunately, I have to be in Indy for something or Saturday or I'd stay for the meeting. Maybe I'll have some time while I'm here, so we'll see. Right now, getting a car is more important, especially because of a fiasco I had this morning.

11. Nathan PTH

Nathan PTH Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2000
    Ey, another car buyer. I finalize my papers tomorrow. Er, today.

Sleep...must have sleep...

12. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    Yep yep. Actually, I got a brand new car, a 2002 Kia Spectra. I love it so far!

13. Buckaroo_Banzai

Buckaroo_Banzai Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2002
    Hope you like your Kia. We just bought a Kia van. I was nervous at first, but so far we've been extremely impressed. And you can't beat that 100,000 mile warrenty....

14. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    Did you get it at Evansville Chrysler Plymouth?

15. Buckaroo_Banzai

Buckaroo_Banzai Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2002
    Yes. We bought it 3 months ago and so far have been very happy after just 2 road trips and a mere 5,000 miles. Initially I was skeptical, but with the Consumer Reports articles, etc... my confidence grew. Plus, they've been around for 25 yrs, but just not in the American market.

16. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    Coolies. Yeah, my uncle works there and picked this one out for me. And I trust his judgement...but yeah you can't beat those warranties. :D

17. RyskMailan

RyskMailan Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2002
    Did we already miss you? What's the status of the visit?

Adam

18. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    Yeah I was down there at the end of the month. I'll probably be down, though, sometime in the next month or so. Maybe for your next meeting. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.