main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Coming your way!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Bria, Apr 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    So... I leave for AZ on Sunday. Getting down to crunch time on details. :D

Where exactly is this digital theater? Would it be possible for someone to call the theater and find out if they know their schedule for not this Friday, but the following week? I think a viewing of AOTC and perhaps a bite to eat somewhere before or after would be great. :)

I also must mention something... I doubt it will happen, but there is a chance I CANNOT do this. Not all of my family is arriving in AZ on the same day and should it turn out that the only day the entire family is together is Friday evening, then I can't come. :( I really don't forsee it happening, but if it does, I must be with my family. I would call someone at the earliest possible notice should I have to cancel. Really though, I'm sure it won't come to that. And I hope it doesn't. :)

~*~Bria

2. Bria

May 15, 1999
    Anybody? ?[face_plain] I hope I didn't lose everyone with that last post. :(

~*~Bria

3. Mara_Jade_AZ

Mara_Jade_AZ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2002
    Just counting down the days Bria :)

MJA

4. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    Sorry Bria I caught this one dead tired and didn't think about it. Mick and I are going to the Digi theater on friday since we were out of state when the rest of the team went. We'll try and get the info then as to the next week's schedule and post it here.

5. Bria

May 15, 1999
    That'd be swell! If they want to know why someone wants the times for the following Friday, just say someone from out of state wants to attend a show and is trying to plan something. ;)

~*~Bria

6. Lady_Jedi_Carenix

Lady_Jedi_Carenix Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 6, 2001
    Eep! Must...make...plans...to...see...Bria! As far as I know, the digital showing and dinner sounds good (there's even a Krispy Kreme place nearby the theater ;) :D).

7. Bria

May 15, 1999
    Goody, goody, gumdrops! :D

If we don't have time for both, I would choose the movie though. Must see it digital, yes. ;)

~*~Bria

8. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    there's even a Krispy Kreme place nearby the theater ;) :D ).

Yeah, Carol spotted that Krispy Kreme from about a mile away. She had it all scoped out for you, Bria.

9. Bria

May 15, 1999
    Woo hoo!!! :D

I can't wait!!! :)

One week!!! ;)

~*~Bria

10. Bria

May 15, 1999
    So, while we await possible movie times, I think it might be good to discuss when we meet up. I was thinking 5...5:30? Somewhere around then? I'm not entirely sure where this theater is located, so while I might normally say 6/6:30 I'm taking into account that there might be a drive.

Also... I will probably need help with a ride. I'm sure my mom will be busy with family and unable to take me. Even if she would give me control of the rental car (which I don't think she can legally since I'm not 25), I wouldn't feel comfortable driving around a metro area I didn't know. So, would it be possible for someone to pick me up and take me? I hope that isn't too much to ask. Perhaps someone who lives in Mesa (where my hotel is)? I think I need it either to be a gal, or a guy with some females. As long as I'm living at home (even if I'm on vacation ;)), I must obey Mom and she wouldn't be cool with me getting into a car with a 'strange' guy. :p ;)

I'm hoping there is a show around 7. I need to be up and at the airport by 8 or so on Saturday, so this can't go on too late. :D

Anyway... I'm not sure how much longer I'll be on tonight, but I will check in tomorrow morning and evening. I'm spending the afternoon with FF members and someone from the Denver FF who can let me in on all of Obey-Wann's kidnapping deeds. [face_mischief]

EDIT: One last thing... will some PFF officier give me permission to use the PFF icon while I am on vaction? I'd really like to (considering I'm the Official Phoenix-Minnesota FF Liasion Officier :cool:), and my sig would explain why I was using it. ;) I'm asking so as not to get yelled at for using it w/o permission. I know of someone who was using a FF icon of a group they are not a part of and were ordered to stoppsed using it and so I'm checking first. :)

~*~Bria

11. Idiots Array

Jan 3, 2000
    You have my permission (for what it's worth) to use the Phoenix Icon. :D

12. Bria

May 15, 1999
    Thanks! Could I get the CR's too? So that if anybody complains and I'm around, I can say I have the CR and co-CR's approval? :D

~*~Bria

13. Idiots Array

Jan 3, 2000
    Only if you stop posting for a while so I can get my post count cought up. ;)

14. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    You have my official permission to use the Phoenix icon. [face_laugh] ;)

15. Bria

May 15, 1999
    Woo hoo!!! :D

Thanks, kreleia. :)

C'mon Idiots Array. If I keep replying, then you can reply, and thus up your post count. :D ;)

~*~Bria

16. kreleia

Dec 14, 2000
    As IA so effectively demonstrated recently...

+1

:D :p

17. Idiots Array

Jan 3, 2000
  18. Anwelei

Anwelei Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 26, 2001
    <Horshach on> oh oh oh! me too!<horshach off>
    + 1

19. Bria

May 15, 1999
    :eek: My thread is not spam! :mad: [face_plain] :p :D ;)

*stands in front of mirror* Does this icon make me look hot? I feel hot with it. Like I'm in that 100+ degree weather I'll soon be experiencing. ;)

~*~Bria

20. Idiots Array

Jan 3, 2000
    I heard on the radio that it was supposed to hit 110 today. The kicked off today as the first day of "Waterballoon the Weatherman". ;)

21. Anwelei

Aug 26, 2001
    Just remember it's a dry heat.

Doesn't mean that makes it any more comfortable when you step outside and feel like your skin is baking and peeling off, and your eyes are burned by the sunlight but still it's a dry heat!

:p ;) :)

22. Idiots Array

Jan 3, 2000
    lol...Trust me, I have family in Mississippi and I much prefer the summers here. At least here when you sweat it evaporates pretty quickly. Out in the bayou you stick to everything, it feels like you're swimming. And let's not start with the mosquitos...

23. kreleia

Dec 14, 2000
    mosquitos... [face_plain] I have two mosquito bites on the bottom of my right foot at the moment. I've been going insane for the past two days because I'm more allergic to them than the average person.

But, yeah, dry heat. Just turn on your oven and stick your head in for a minute. You'll get the idea. ;)

^.^

24. Bria

May 15, 1999
    Mosquitoes are Minnesota's state bird. Yep. With 10,000 lakes (actually 12k something), we get a lot of them. ;)

Dry or not, it's still heat. :p

~*~Bria

25. Anwelei

Aug 26, 2001
    The only real upside of a dry heat is that no one is made to suffer my inherent Afros in humidity, lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.