main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Command and Conquer: Generals

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Vezner, Jan 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vezner

Vezner Force Ghost star 5

Dec 29, 2001
    This game deserves a thread of its own. Have any of you been keeping an eye on this baby? All I can say is WOW! If you haven't checked it out yet go here.

I have also seen some cool videos of the gameplay here. Just check out the videos with nukes going off. [face_shocked]
    Those explosions are what I have always wanted in an RTS! From what I hear the balance is still there too because it isn't easy to hold on to a nuke silo (from what it sounds like). You can send jets in and take one out easy enough apparantly.

Anyway, what are some of your impressions? I am totally curious.

IMO the bad part is that EA is producing it. You can expect the support to be next to nothing. I will wait until a week or two after it comes out to make my decision on whether or not to buy it. But so far it looks promising.

[color=indigo]Locked because this one started later than the other thread on this topic. Feel free to cut & paste from this one into that one though...[/color]

2. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    Yes, it does deserve it's own thread. Check about halfway down this page, and you should find C&C G's well deserved thread. :)

3. Vezner

Dec 29, 2001
    oops. My bad. Oh well. Go ahead and close this thread JP. [face_blush]

4. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    Although I do have to admit your first post had more quality than we've been seeing in the other thread...

5. HotsForTahiri78

HotsForTahiri78 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    no kidding

6. Vezner

Dec 29, 2001
    Then I guess it will be up to JP to decide which stays open. I don't really care too much other than I want to talk about Generals. Have any of you seen the Nukes going off? HOLY COW! It will be way satisfying to watch my opponents base go up like that in a MP game. [face_mischief]

7. JediMaster41589

JediMaster41589 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 19, 2002
    game-revolution has some cool pics of it. I am amazed at the detail of the missiles that are being fired.

its ok. i agree this thread is better than mine. keep it open or close one of them :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.