New Hamp Comming to a theater near you

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Capt_Brandon_Berry, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Knight

star 2
    LETS TALK ABOUT MOVIES HERE.

Theres a lot of good movies comming out in the next year or so.
    I am looking for a place on the web for spoilers. That are more or less true.
    For the new X-FILES movie.

2. Cephas Jedi Knight

star 1
    Me likey movies! Here's a list of films this summer!

http://www.firstshowing.net/2008/01/10/official-guide-to-the-summer-of-2008/

But please, no posting of spoilers unless they are 1) Heavily warned, and 2) use "invisible" text so we don't see it by accident, please.
  3. flightmech73 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Heres a teaser of the star trek movie coming out next year.
    http://www.startrekmovie.com/
  4. flightmech73 Jedi Knight

star 2
    heres a page for x files with a trailer from wonder con. also some footage of a panel with david and gillian.

http://www.movieweb.com/movies/film/65/2065/videos/
  5. Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Knight

star 2
    lets not forget about hellboy 2. to many good movies comming out. all at once.
  6. Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Knight

star 2
    INDY 4 COMMING OUT SOON. DO WE WANT TO GO SEE THIS AS A GROUP? I'M UP FOR IT; ANYONE ELS
  7. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Those movies are well & good but .....

Let's just say...

Heroes Aren't Born - They're Built !!! IRONMAN =D=

This movie it SO going to ROCK!! and the MUSIC!! I'm telling you now... just HOLD ON!!

Please check this out!

http://movies.go.com/trailer?cid=915855&vid=943529

SeeYa,
    TK
  8. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I think this one looks WAY better than the first one. lol Anything got to be better than the first one. :)

http://movies.go.com/trailer?cid=945183&vid=945184

Check out the New HULK.

SeeYa,
    TK
  9. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Here's trailer to HELLBOY II

I know I'll be at this one as well. This is starting to look like a GREAT year for summer movies. It's about time. lol

http://movies.go.com/trailer?cid=938054&vid=938055

Later,
    TK
  10. Darth_Cobern Jedi Master

star 1
    Midnight showing of IJ4 at IMAX Hooksett on the 22nd!
  11. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    Sounds fun, but waaaaaay past my bedtime!
  12. PRINCESSVADER73 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I agree ...are there any alternatives. Would love to go with you guys. Is there an IMAX closer than Hooksett?
  13. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    I believe the nearest IMAX outside of Hooksett is at the Jordan's Furniture in Mass. How does going Smitty's sound? We can watch a movie and get a meal all in one shot, and all of us should fit at a table....
  14. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    I forgot to mention that Smitty's is in Tilton, about 30 minutes from Concord...
  15. PRINCESSVADER73 Jedi Knight

star 1
    There's a drive in theatre 20 mins from me showing the movie. Probably do that w/ the kids. They both love Indy, and I haven't been to a drive in since I was their age.
  16. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    Saw Indy 4 last night. Thinking about posting my mini-review, but maybe will wait until I know more of you have seen it....
  17. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll be seeing it Monday afternoon, so if you could hold off until then, I'd appreciate it... :)
  18. Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Knight

star 2
    i got to see indiana jones the day it opened. tell you what i thought it was awesome! love the story line. wont say no more about it till everyone has sicen it...JOHN. i allso got to see iron-man too, that was good allso.
  19. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Hello Everyone,

If anyone would like to get together this Saturday night. Let me know, I have the night free for my fathers day gift. lol

I'm planing on going to see the Hulk and than maybe a bit to eat somewhere. Than back to my place to hang out, do games whatever? SO if anyone would like to come along and hang out let me know. The more the marrier.

SeeYa,
    TK
  20. PRINCESSVADER73 Jedi Knight

star 1
    We finally went to the drive in and watched Indy. What a way to introduce that point in American history to an 8 year old...He didn't make the end of the movie, though, and, when I told him how it ended, his eyes just about popped out of his head. We're hoping they show Clone Wars in August. The trailer is most impressive on the big screen, we only wish the characters looked more like themselves.
  21. Darth_Cobern Jedi Master

star 1
    With all the variations of the Clone Wars trailer out, we may not need to go see the movie by the time it finally comes into theaters. Perhaps a bunch of us could go see CW as our August meeting. We should talk about it at our cookout this weekend.
  22. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    Great idea! I'm in! Although it would be fun to dress up for an event as well...
  23. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Hey Guy's,

I'll be dressing up for the whole weekend with the 501st. at the Lowes movies in Danvers MA. Everyone thats works the show gets into the movie for free. =D=

Plus we get the day before screening. So.... hopefully some of you out there maybe be done with some costumes and can go. Hope to see you there. I'm sure I'll be going to where ever a round here for the 12am showing on open day as well. That should be fun.

Later,
    TK
  24. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    So anyone else see this? They won't be using the opening crawl for the Clone Wars but a WWII-like newsreel to bring everyone up to speed. Sounds kinda cool...

Clone Wars
  25. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I think it's going to be very cool. I can't wait.

I know, I know ... it's Star Wars come on... what's it going to be like with out the rolling opening. But ... this is a NEW Star Wars so to say. So I think a new opening would be cool.

ONLY 7 DAY TO GO!!

SeeYa,
    TK
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.