main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii Comming to Hawaii

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Nanashi, Dec 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nanashi

Nanashi Jedi Master star 4

Aug 15, 2001
    well i made a post on someone else's thread but then decided to make my own. my husband is in the navy and is getting stationed in hawaii so we'll be moving there in april. someone told me to check out the fan force there so i thought i'd ask about it, and ask if there is anything i should know about hawaii, and if anyone is around pearl harbor.

2. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    I replied in the other thread. You are welcome to PM me anytime, and I'll give you my email addys then. Always ready to help a fellow DoD'er..... :D

3. FuimusMaximus

FuimusMaximus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    Does our Fan Force actually do anything Mac? I gotta quit being a deadbeet and join in. :p My best advice for you Nanashi......learn to love the beach. Once you do that, you'll never have any problems here. :D You can PM me if you have any questions. :)

4. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    We need to get together more often. Most of us have been very busy with work; our duty days are pretty much 10-12 hours now, plus commuting time, and since most of us work in the same area, we get together for lunch and other things. We just email each other or call when we want to get together. Most of them live in Wahiawa and the north shore, and I'm in Kaimuki, but we all work near each other.

FM, you've never expressed an interest to join us or PM me about joining in. But, we haven't done too much publicly as in picnics at Ala Moana Park or pizza in Honolulu this past year.
    You're always welcome to join in with us.

The 501st here always invite us to participate in their activities, but most of our family and work schedules take up alot of our personal time. I didn't march with them in the Honolulu City Lights parade this month as my knee is still swollen, and couldn't walk that far. The others didn't have time to drive in from the north shore.

5. FuimusMaximus

FuimusMaximus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    Yeah. Between school and work, I'm tied up alot. I'll make to a function sooner or later though. :)

6. Nanashi

Aug 15, 2001
    ah thank you :) i'm looking forward to hawaii, but not the cost of living ;)

sorry this took me awhile to respond. got a 4mo. old that keeps me busy.

7. JarJarIsBoba

JarJarIsBoba Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2000
    I think you'll like Hawaii (hopefully).

8. yetoso

yetoso Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 31, 2003
    This is utterly pigeonless..... bah. ;)

you goin' fo da store? you go down to sack'n'save bah, you get one makai'i card, half off bah, half off.

:) aloha from Upcountry Maui, Puna Side Hawaii, Lanakili Kalihi Palama and Mililani.

*breaks into singing*

9. Nanashi

Aug 15, 2001
  10. Lyra_Belacqua101

Lyra_Belacqua101 Jedi Youngling

May 10, 2004
    What island i live on the big island

11. Nanashi

Aug 15, 2001
    oahu :) we got here on april 20th and are still settling in. got our HHG pretty quickly but aren't unpacked still [face_laugh]. finally got internet hooked up today. i like it here, love the weather!

12. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    ALOHA, welcome to Hawaii. Check your PMs; am PMing you my contact info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.