main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Commodities of the Expanded Universe

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Steven Michael, Jun 23, 2014.

?

How many items would you like to see displayed to be bid each week?

Poll closed Jun 30, 2014.
  1. 1-2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 3-4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 5-6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steven Michael

Steven Michael Jedi Youngling

Jun 23, 2014
    I have obtained access to a whole variety of Star Wars collectors items. Some dating back to the first release of the first movie. I am going to be posting pictures and bidding off all of these items individually and some in bundles. So, if you're interested and a serious buyer to these very rare and valuable collector items follow my thread and I'll keep you guys updated on every item that I have and will be bidding off.

Thank you so much and may the force be with you!

2. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Welcome to the JCF, Steven Michael !

Although your idea is well thought out and I'm sure you have some pretty nifty collectibles, we sadly don't allow auctions or selling of merchandise.
    You might want to try Rebelscum or another independent site. I am not familiar with the rules for auctions on RS however, so I'd take a look around first.

Have a good day, and hopefully you decide to stick around.
    If you have any more questions, ask away in this thread. One of the members or a moderator will try to help you out. :)

3. Steven Michael

Steven Michael Jedi Youngling

Jun 23, 2014
    Awesome thank you for letting me know! I was skimming the rules for anything that talked about selling and auction but I couldn't find anything. But, I was skimming. So, i will try the recommended site! :) thanks again

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Mhm, I'm sure that there's something about "selling" in the ToS. If not, then it got lost during all the updates we do or the big move. Not sure. I will check it. So thanks for your reply above and your statement.

To make it clear, it's not allowed to advertise anything - may it another website or promoting a sale. So, I'm going to close this thread. But you're allways welcome to send me (or any other mod) a private message, if you have questions about this case or anything else. We don't bite - at least not as long as one behaves and stays within the rules. ;) :)

The place that you might be interested in and where you could get help, since collectors are mostly the people you are looking for, is the collection board. Good luck! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.