[Community] How about a thread index?

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Boba_Fett_2001, Sep 24, 2013.

Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
  1. Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One

star 8
    Back in the day we used to have a sticky thread for all the relevant threads in YJCC. Wouldn't it be a good idea to bring that back and have it updated (lol social threads)? Especially now that we've merged all the forums together it'll be much easier for anyone to find the thread for their favourite show, movie series, sports league, wacky news, etc.
  2. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    [insert joke about there already being a sticky for all relevant JCC threads]
    eht13 likes this.
  3. Darth Tunes SfC Part III Commissioner

Game Host
    star 10
    What always gave me a laugh until the IGN boards were no more was how "updated" the old index used to be.
  4. JoinTheSchwarz Comms Admin & Community Manager

Administrator
    star 8
    That's been in the backburner for a while and yes, it's probably time. We'll get to it ASAP.
    Boba_Fett_2001 likes this.
  5. s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod

star 7
    Isn't that what the search function is for?
  6. harpua Chosen One

star 8
    Yeah, but it wouldn't hurt to have a lot of relevant and important threads, like the comic book cover theater, nfl thread, whatever listed in a stickied index. I use the search function to look for random obscure threads, yeah... but frequently used or historical/important threads would be nice if they were more easily located. I think it's a good idea.
  7. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 9
    Also a new user would not know the existing threads. If they had the index it might cut down on redundant threads and it would give newbies a starting point.
    jcgoble3 likes this.
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza